SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:47 am

@Just Looking I agree that Ryan is interested in Angie.  He came across very genuine on their date IMO.  I just don't think he enjoyed the process of being on the show and it will wear him down over time.  He should have made his move earlier IMO.

Bringing these over from the Episode thread:

Bobette wrote:Angie says she and Ryan were chatting on SM for well over a year and there's a bit of pressure after all the build up.  A crossover promotion with FRNSW is an odd choice and the date makes little sense IMO.  Hair/background inconsistencies show they did many reshoots of her Ryan comments.  Interesting.  Suspect

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 FIKRz79

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DS2y7WN

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8WHngTL

Enough wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thanks for all these great S/C . I noticed that the 3rd S/C where she is wearing the yellow top is vastly different than the 2 others..and her hair is also very different... not sure what she is commenting about but probably some pick/ up..? Now which came first, the 2 same or the 3rd. one...I can’t isolate and copy here but I know you can so TYIA for giving us your guess.
I also noticed her hair was different

Bobette wrote:@Astrobach @Enough IKR?  That whole series of ITMs was seriously messed up.  I counted three, maybe even four separate shoots.  So some MAJOR redesign going on around Carlin, Timm and Ryan's storylines this season IMO.  

Regarding which is which - Angie's hair got longer around her face and in better condition as the show went on, so I think the stuff she said about Ryan with this hair and background were shot earlier and everything else later IMO:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8WHngTL

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:02 am

( copied from the episode thread)
Yes, I look forward to listen to these ITMs ... so many differences:
* The flowers in the back are very different, one bouquet is bigger with more flowers (3rd)
* her makeup, especially eyes shadow and cheek blush are different...unsure about lipstick
* she may be wearing a different bra ( the top fits differently in her)?
* her hair is slightly shorter on the 3 rd S/C...
And that’s it for now... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:18 am

Just Looking wrote:@Agent99 I have to disagree that Ryan looks disinterested.  And what about everything he said about Angie.  I thought their SD was great.   JMO

Oh I was talking about him looking disinterested in his screencaps, way before he had his SD.  He does seem genuine though, but I really didn't see a spark during their interaction, not to mention their kissing hmmm

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:10 am

Did anyone happen to get any screen caps from last nights promo?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:30 pm

@sprout  I haven't got time at the moment to screenshot, but if anyone wants to have a go?

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:59 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DZ0etyj
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 JYI3b9p
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Kx4n7Dl
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 TU42roT
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G0tXyk2
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 ZN6YHvk
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8z44fP1
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 9WQy8Fb
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 O81aBym
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3mMqeYP
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 PTBo3Sn
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 OS08fmK
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 0gWqQbu
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 DjO499Y
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 EkIvbKc
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2nVP53X
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 GgpZvTZ
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 JL3t7Bs
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 BEzyE5g

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:22 pm

Thanks for doing them @Bobette.  I wonder who the 'took his rose back' is about.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:23 pm

I think the who are you screencap is actually Jamie, I can’t see that being Carlin. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:Thanks for doing them @Bobette.  I wonder who the 'took his rose back' is about.

I know there’s speculation that it’s Carlin but he appears to be wearing a rose or there’s one pinned onto his jacket Angie is wearing all over this preview. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:27 pm

sprout wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Thanks for doing them @Bobette.  I wonder who the 'took his rose back' is about.

I know there’s speculation that it’s Carlin but he appears to be wearing a rose or there’s one pinned onto his jacket Angie is wearing all over this preview. JMO.

That's right. A voiceover whispering about taking his rose back, when the only one who has a rose is Carlin, is probably just trying to mislead imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:35 pm

This is pre-RC.  The only guys with a rose would be Carlin and whomever gets SQT on the group date.  Alternatively she may not actually take anyone's rose back and it's just a turn of phrase.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Bobette wrote:This is pre-RC.  Carlin would be the the only one of them with a rose, plus whomever got SQT on the group date.  Alternatively she may not actually take anyone's rose back and it's just a turn of phrase.
Now I’m intrigued as to who got SQT.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Loulou
Vjeff
Just Looking
Storybook
ideas_ideas
Finch
JuliaGulia98
Bachbee
najpoziomka
Dirty Street Pie
Stripe