SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am

Anyone know which tweets from Lauren Zima that Tyler liked?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know which tweets from Lauren Zima that Tyler liked?

The one she compared Jed’s singing and what Tyler said.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5230p396-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-june-24th-epi-6-sleuthing-spoilers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 pm

Do we know that Jed did not tell Hannah about the ex while filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know that Jed did not tell Hannah about the ex while filming?

No. But based on Hannah’s build interview where she talked about Scott and was questioned if this issue will come up again on the show (she strongly alluded no), and based on Jed’s tweet during premiere blasting Scott, I’m gonna guess circumstantial evidence strongly suggest no, Hannah did not know during filming, or right after, when she was presumably already engaged to the guy.

What a Shady McShaderson. That is just vile to get down on one knee and ask someone to marry you while you are hiding all this. And then to keep up the lie post show for a time. Just vile.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Sharnee wrote:

I swear. This man is quickly becoming GOAT for me with this franchise. He has exceeded all my preseason expectations and then some.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:18 pm

I didn't follow much of SM last night, but I'm curious did any of the guys make any comments or was there any shade or snark thrown at Jed last night? Or maybe they made it very obvious and didn't include him when in previous episodes they'll all seemed to have a great camaraderie between them?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:24 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I didn't follow much of SM last night, but I'm curious did any of the guys make any comments or was there any shade or snark thrown at Jed last night?   Or maybe they made it very obvious and didn't include him when in previous episodes they'll all seemed to have a great camaraderie between them?  

I think it was said Tyler ghosted Jed and no mention of Jed. One of the tweets tagged Mike and Dylan but no Jed though he was in the pic too.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Looking at the other side of the coin, if she would have said yes, she would have given away spoilers.

She may not have brought it up according to TPTB's instructions.

I found the build interview looking for that part about Scott, fast forwarding because I don't have time to listen to the whole thing, but what's interesting is she says everyone comes on the show with different expectations and sometimes those expectations change.

9:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SifqTLR1vbw

ETA: found it
20:00

Are there other secret girlfriends coming up?

She actually says "I don't know I'd have to roll up my sleeves for that one" "I don't think so, you'll just have to continue to watch..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:41 pm

Minney wrote:If Jed sincerely fell in love with Hannah he would have put down the guitar and not used the show as a platform every single episode.  It's an action that could have shown the viewers that his intentions may have started off wrong but changed as he fell for Hannah but that's not what he did and it's too much to overlook now.  IMO.

I agree that this guitar thing is annoying. completely. 100%

now...IMO the prods pushed him because no way they would have accepted or allowed it unless it fit THEIR scenario.

However, why does it have to be this OR that...IF he loves her, he should not have play his guitard which is his life and what he does for a living? It seems that Hannah loved it. and this is HER journey; not ours.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:13 pm

https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow/status/1143510731079507972?s=20

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:18 pm

LOL. Didn't Jed just follow this guy on IG?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:20 pm

Sharnee wrote:

https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow/status/1143510731079507972?s=20
Haley's milking milking this. I'm not even caping for her because I think she's shady as h*ll too but she will not go away and it's hilarious to me lmaooo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline