SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:45 am

Totally and I’m here for it! We hear you Hannah sign heart

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:45 am

Al wrote:@Sharnee She sounds super angry, and I hope it's because she dumped Jed.

I'm not sure how to articulate this...I'd rather see more posts about her moving on, shedding dead weight, dodging a bullet, etc... than working out her anger/disappointment. Being publicly seething mad at your ex-reality-tv-fiance probably means there are lots of unresolved feelings. Does that make sense? What is she disappointed over? Jed was an ex-stripper, wanna-be-singer-songwriter, manipulative, lying, cheating moron whose dad pays his rent and his girlfriend his vacations. She should be singing the Hallelujah chorus right about now. Thank God, Haley came forward b/c otherwise Hannah could've lost valuable time with this loser.

I can concede that some of her anger might also be residual from the Luke-situation and it is all coming out right now in a very public way. Maybe I'm being too harsh but I just want her to drop kick his @$$ and not spend any more time, tears, etc... on him.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:47 am

She even said favorite part? And as Allie was talking about what house she wants, Hannah says "too" and "same."

This is most definitely like a message.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 am

Oh, she is definitely angry. No doubt about that. Rage room? affraid laugh out loud. She has been acting weird in her IG stories. Unstable. Ready to come unhinged. Watch out Jed! laugh out loud. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:48 am

North wrote:Maybe I'm being too harsh but I just want her to drop kick his @$$ and not spend any more time, tears, etc... on him.

I think her anger is healthy. Who knows how many crazy lies Jed told her? He basically ruined her season by lying to her so he could promote his terrible music. She has every right to be angry. He's obviously a great liar if all the guys loved him too. I support her anger! Also, it's good it happened now rather than closer to the finale. She has time to work through her feelings.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:49 am

Her tweets in particular sound so angry and I think its more of a personal anger. Hannah is really mad if you go by these tweets. Encouraging Demi to go off, the one about the arrow and rage rooms, and her getting snarky at a person that tweeted her. I don't think its just anger at fans opinion of her it is more than that. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:49 am

North wrote:
Al wrote:@Sharnee She sounds super angry, and I hope it's because she dumped Jed.

I'm not sure how to articulate this...I'd rather see more posts about her moving on, shedding dead weight, dodging a bullet, etc... than working out her anger/disappointment. Being publicly seething mad at your ex-reality-tv-fiance probably means there are lots of unresolved feelings. Does that make sense? What is she disappointed over? Jed was an ex-stripper, wanna-be-singer-songwriter, manipulative, lying, cheating moron whose dad pays his rent and his girlfriend his vacations. She should be singing the Hallelujah chorus right about now. Thank God, Haley came forward b/c otherwise Hannah could've lost valuable time with this loser.

I can concede that some of her anger might also be residual from the Luke-situation and it is all coming out right now in a very public way. Maybe I'm being too harsh but I just want her to drop kick his @$$ and not spend any more time, tears, etc... on him.

She's going through stages of grief. After anger, she will get to acceptance and move on. I think she's there already based on her stories.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:50 am

On Hannah watching the Notebook, I think she is mourning what could have been with Tyler. Hopefully not all hope is lost for them. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:51 am

I actually think she is past anger and now at the acceptance stage that the relationship is all but dunzo, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:54 am

@North If her anger is related to Jed, then I think there could be a lot more that we don't know, that she does. So her anger could very well be justified, we just don't know imo. It may not be the best decision to post about it on social media, but she's 24 and potentially going through a breakup, not a perfect combo laugh out loud imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:54 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
North wrote:Maybe I'm being too harsh but I just want her to drop kick his @$$ and not spend any more time, tears, etc... on him.

I think her anger is healthy. Who knows how many crazy lies Jed told her? He basically ruined her season by lying to her so he could promote his terrible music. She has every right to be angry. He's obviously a great liar if all the guys loved him too. I support her anger! Also, it's good it happened now rather than closer to the finale. She has time to work through her feelings.

You are right @Bleiby527, her anger is healthy. I am just so frustrated on her behalf. I was never a Jed fan (I always thought the music confession was suspicious and convenient), but I was okay with him being F1 b/c he wasn't the other manipulative jerk that dominated her season, Luke. So after a season of Luke, she picks her F1 and he ends up being a total dud and she has to deal with all his mess. Ugh! Our poor baby girl. But, she's a strong one and will get through this.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:58 am

North wrote: I am just so frustrated on her behalf. I was never a huge Jed fan, but I was okay with him being F1 b/c he wasn't the other manipulative jerk that dominated her season, Luke. So after a season of Luke, she picks her F1 and he ends up being a total dud and she has to deal with all his mess. Ugh! Our poor baby girl. But, she's a strong one and will get through this.

And think how frustrated she must be! Poor girl. But thank God, she was smart enough to kick him to the curb. She basically dumped him about a week after the People article came out, which is actually pretty fast. A lot of us thought she would stick with him, but she isn't doing that.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki