SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:00 am

Calling @sosleepy and @ReneeM

Where are you peeps? I need the tea leaves to be deciphered and social media analyzed. Help!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:01 am

Hannah’s been acting unstable and unhinged in her IG stories? Which ones?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:02 am

ReneeM wrote:Hannah’s been acting unstable and unhinged in her IG stories? Which ones?
Beats me, she seems rather stable to me.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 am

Wait why would Tyler like a tweet “hope you find your girl?” Confused on that one. Certainly Tyler gave nothing away about him not getting the final rose ????
Hannah is definitely completely done with Jed and the bs from her season. Tyler seems to be the only one she is focusing on. (Maybe wishful thinking on my part). I am hoping if she truly wants to rekindle with Tyler, and he wants that too, that the producers get them together ASAP!! Maybe over the fourth.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:04 am

She’s watching The Notebook. The Notebook, people. laugh out loud

Tyler and Hannah are getting that People cover after all. That’s what I think.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:05 am

I'm glad we got the Beast back as opposed to playing dumb just to have her happy ending. I think we're being prepped for a Tyler focused episode tomorrow (I hope!). I hope they did a re-edit to focus more on Tyler!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:07 am

North wrote:Calling @ReneeM

Where are you peeps? I need the tea leaves to be deciphered and social media analyzed. Help!!!
Lol I don’t have any strong feelings about ‘the notebook’ thing. Some wild theories connecting her tweet about patience then specifically posting that scene of Noah talking about building Allie a house. Coincidentally Tyler just happens to be a contractor (I know it seems like he’s going into modelling and his charity work full time now, but once upon a time he did build houses). Like I said, theories. But nothing I feel strongly enough about to say “aha! 100% about Tyler”

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:10 am

LaineyG wrote:Wait why would Tyler like a tweet “hope you find your girl?”   Confused on that one.  Certainly Tyler gave nothing away about him not getting the final rose ????
Hannah is definitely completely done with Jed and the bs from her season.  Tyler seems to be the only one she is focusing on.  (Maybe wishful thinking on my part). I am hoping if she truly wants to rekindle with Tyler, and he wants that too, that the producers get them together ASAP!!  Maybe over the fourth.

I didn't think he'll just spill his broken heart to random people but maybe they just assumed based on his actions. The girl clearly backtracked in her comments below the tweet. But still. I need to see Tyler following Hannah's crumbs.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:10 am

sosleepy wrote:She’s watching The Notebook. The Notebook, people. laugh out loud

I will play just for fun Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 2498057887
People cover title “My second chance at love” OR “Love wins”
No joking this will be so rad y’all if it goes down as this....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:22 am

ReneeM wrote:Hannah’s been acting unstable and unhinged in her IG stories? Which ones?

Oh, my bad. Her tweets. Tweeting about her inner rage tank and a rage room? I noticed she called someone out who tweeted something negative, followed by Bless your heart. I guess they don't call her Hannah Beast for nothing. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 am

mercieme wrote:
sosleepy wrote:She’s watching The Notebook. The Notebook, people. laugh out loud

I will play just for fun Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 2498057887
People cover title “My second chance at love” OR “Love wins”
No joking this will be so rad y’all if it goes down as this....we shall see.

giggling Seems there is evidence to that . Thanks Hannah for the hints Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:44 am

Just wanted to share, I was watching Notebook last night myself because of Hannah and Tyler and those stories she posted from her 1st scene from Notebook(Allie in Green dress) and 2nd scene(I want a White house) from Notebook are posted 10 mins apart, but in the movie the scenes are over 20 mins apart. Seems like she is posting videos from her saved videos?!!? Or she fast forwarded the movie but why would she !!!
Just saying ! :halo: Me thinks she is in NYC already :gotcha:

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki