SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:As I see it,  this season really exposes how "strong" women - or really, any woman- can be manipulated by the deceitful actions of  bad men.

It's so unfortunate that there are criticisms that range from Hannah being immoral in light of her religious beliefs, "stupid", doesn't know her own worth, etc. etc.

This, imo, shows how far we still need to come in supporting each other, as women.
For Hannah, she is up for scrutiny, regardless of what she chooses at this point.

Instead of tearing her down, IMO its important to bring it back to what the men in question (Luke and Jed) did. THIS CAN HAPPEN TO ANY WOMAN.  

Any woman can get fooled by a bad man. When Hannah chose Jed, she didn't have the information she now has. That doesn't make her an immoral woman, a stupid woman, a weak woman, an unconfident woman, etc.

It's her choices now that will reveal how she handles bad men, knowing all the information about them that she didn't know before.

I don't know Hannah personally of course, but I am passionately adamant about focusing on the actions of bad men, and less on the choices she made.

Wishing her strength.
i definitely agree she did not know about jed when she chose him so she should not be called stupid or not knowing her worth for doing so. she also has apparently dumped him which she should be applauded for. she is showing she is a strong woman right there.

but her keeping luke around makes me embarrassed for her. she did not know about his behavior with the other men but his behavior with her should have been enough for her to let him go. i cannot believe she kept him around and made exceptions for him so long that her entire season has become the luke show. i think she is responsible for her choice here. fortunately i think she has grown from it because she ended things with jed quickly. jed probably tried to talk his way out of his predicament about hayley but she did not buy it thanks in part to her experience with luke.

my version of feminism includes holding men and women accountable for their actions. though i am not a jed hater, i am very proud of hannah for taking no poop and protecting herself by dropping him. it was the only way to save her season.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by notarose Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Mommyof2 but did these same Christians call out Ben Higgins who IMO wasn’t a saint in the FS and also Colton for the heavy make outs he did with some of the girls on his season? IA people should have a thick skin but the double standard applied to women is beyond appalling & hypocritical to me....jmho.

I think it had to do with her verbal comment.  If Ben or Colton would have said the same thing, I'm sure they would have been roasted too.  It doesn't necessarily have to do with gender, but people interpreted her comment as "I can do whatever I please, and Jesus will still love me."  That didn't sit well with with the Christian community.  Jmo.  

Within the Christian community you have same sex marriages in places of worship but also within the same religion you have churches that will not marry a couple unless they are heterosexual. I use this example to illustrate that the Christian community is not of a single mind. God is merciful vs fear the Lord aren’t just sayings. Where, on this spectrum, an individual’s beliefs lay makes a difference even if all believe in the 10 commandments and read the same bible.
I could see why Hannah’s brother being raised within his family's interpretation of Christianity would be taken aback by trolls with bible quotes in their profiles.
Hannah saying “I had sex and Jesus still loves me” is in direct contrast to Luke saying he slept with a lot of women before God spoke to him in the shower and he changed his way. Each represents a different interpretation of sexuality within the same faith - Christianity.
Some judge others; others judge themselves.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:17 pm

So we have sighting of Jed which my girl @smg2587 will post soon. Jed looks like he is still living his best music life to me but y’all be the judge when you see the IG story.
ETA - @dee please help embed the IG story of Jed playing the drums...thanks.
https://www.instagram.com/joshbarkermusic/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:41 pm

notarose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Mommyof2 but did these same Christians call out Ben Higgins who IMO wasn’t a saint in the FS and also Colton for the heavy make outs he did with some of the girls on his season? IA people should have a thick skin but the double standard applied to women is beyond appalling & hypocritical to me....jmho.

I think it had to do with her verbal comment.  If Ben or Colton would have said the same thing, I'm sure they would have been roasted too.  It doesn't necessarily have to do with gender, but people interpreted her comment as "I can do whatever I please, and Jesus will still love me."  That didn't sit well with with the Christian community.  Jmo.  

Within the Christian community you have same sex marriages in places of worship but also within the same religion you have churches that will not marry a couple unless they are heterosexual. I use this example to illustrate that the Christian community is not of a single mind. God is merciful vs fear the Lord aren’t just sayings. Where, on this spectrum, an individual’s beliefs lay makes a difference even if all believe in the 10 commandments and read the same bible.
I could see why Hannah’s brother being raised within his family's interpretation of Christianity would be taken aback by trolls with bible quotes in their profiles.
Hannah saying “I had sex and Jesus still loves me” is in direct contrast to Luke saying he slept with a lot of women before God spoke to him in the shower and he changed his way. Each represents a different interpretation of sexuality within the same faith - Christianity.
Some judge others; others judge themselves.

I agree

Mommyof2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:So Patrick Brown made a post on his IG story 7 hours ago calling out the folks (specifically Christians) trying to judge and use negativity to break down his sister. Me thinks Hannah is not in a good place right now & glad Patrick has also spoken out also. Since we sleuthed that Hannah is back home in Alabama with her family, I truly hope she is getting all the support she needs at this time.

While I do not agree with cyber bullying period, anyone who goes on this show better have thick skin and be able to deal with criticism. Hannah is being attacked for her choices.  Jed is being attacked for his past.  People on SM can be brutal.  I was surprised the other day to see on my FB feed two Christian bloggers talking about her comment, "I have had sex, and Jesus still loves me."  People completely roasted her in the comments.  The criticism she is receiving goes deeper than just the situation with Jed.  That is why I cannot see a reunion with Tyler on ATFR.  She needs time to deal with everything that is surrounding her.  Jmho.  

word

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Just an update on Tyler’s playlist. He added four new songs. Def look up the lyrics for the “Girl of my Dreams” song by Chris Brown  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 2e385210

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:29 pm

The more I read about the playlist, the more I think Tyler is having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:35 pm

I think he is telling us where he stands but that doesnt mean that Hannah would want him

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:36 pm

HEA wrote:The more I read about the playlist, the more I think Tyler is having fun.

It seems like he listens to music a lot and is constantly changing or adding new songs to his playlists for his travels or workouts. It is a pretty common thing to do, imo.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:38 pm

The amount of people that watch the show and know about Tyler’s playlist are very few. I don’t think he cares about what we think or what some Reddit users think.

It’s the music that he’s listening to. The songs certainly seem to fit his current situation. I know for me, it’s a common thing to listen to songs that fit with my current mood. IMO, it’s been pretty clear for a while now that Tyler fell hard for Hannah, has been missing her post show, and over the last week or so has been making it known he’d take her back. He’s not trying to fool us of anything with his playlist. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:41 pm

I'll go so far as to say IDK why folks who identify as Christians are calling anyone out on SM.  Do Christians not believe "s/he who is without sin, cast the first stone"?  I am so over all the hypocracy. IMHO. Peace be with us all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Seriously loving all the posts from the official
Bachelorette socials at the moment. Laced with so many double meanings. It’s like they are addressing things without addressing them.

https://twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/1145044320510197762?s=21

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:46 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
i definitely agree she did not know about jed when she chose him so she should not be called stupid or not knowing her worth for doing so. she also has apparently dumped him which she should be applauded for. she is showing she is a strong woman right there.

but her keeping luke around makes me embarrassed for her. she did not know about his behavior with the other men but his behavior with her should have been enough for her to let him go. i cannot believe she kept him around and made exceptions for him so long that her entire season has become the luke show. i think she is responsible for her choice here. fortunately i think she has grown from it because she ended things with jed quickly. jed probably tried to talk his way out of his predicament about hayley but she did not buy it thanks in part to her experience with luke.

my version of feminism includes holding men and women accountable for their actions. though i am not a jed hater, i am very proud of hannah for taking no poop and protecting herself by dropping him. it was the only way to save her season.

Couldn't agree with you more. I'm all for supporting women but I'd would like some focus on helping those who need to learn to recognize what is real and what is infatuation or whatever it is they are feeling. Hannah said she's either falling in love or going crazy, paraphrasing. Did she really think she was falling in love with someone who was controlling her and they constantly had arguments? Does an ex really think the guy loves her or cares for her when he packs his bag to go on a reality TV show? I don't care what the excuses are, that is not a loving caring relationship and they should be kicked to the curb on the spot. It's situations like this that gets under my skin when women don't have the common sense to realize they are being played. It's not matter of not defending them, it's a matter of trying to help them realize, they aren't into you! Women should be helping women when it's happening!

I went through this with a friend whom we've known each other for years. She got involved with scum. After telling her exactly what I thought, she continued the arrangement. Four years later, broke, remortgaged her home to support him, while he watched tv and drank beer daily, she was a mess.

I would much rather go to the tabloids with a story letting everyone know how I told him to get lost because he wanted to continue dating while he went on the show. All MO's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki