SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Abda81864 wrote:Tyler's heading to LA soon with Matt based on this tweet  :detective

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1146203409336426499?s=20

So to me, this is inline with the expansion of ABC Food Tours. Cameron has positioned himself really well to use his platform to boost this great endeavor and spread it all over while he can use this exposure.
It may or may not coincide with Bachelor stuff, but ‘ soon ‘ could be anything from a few days ( doubtful) to a few weeks or more ( more realistic ) very worth following up!

Wasn’t he announcing or supporting a run In Chicago headed by Dustin? Was it today or when is it scheduled for?
TYIA
And JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:35 pm

@Astrobach just to note that some folks here believed a full break up had occurred via sleuthing of Hannah’s SM activities prior to the RS news today.

@suzq it’s possible RS was given the information in tidbits or asked to spoil in parts to protect his source.

As GA said, folks are free to choose what they want to believe but there are sleuthers here who have been able to find out things that RS later confirms.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:43 pm

I am 100 hundred percent sure Hannah and Tyler are end game. I have no doubts at this point. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 pm

@mercieme yes I actually like it when information is incorrect. It's more enjoyable when sleuthed to be incorrect!

Knowing everything that has happened to date, and what's been uncovered this week on this forum, it doesn't even make sense that Hannah broke off the engagement but remained as a couple, then goes and starts a SM frenzy which she hasn't up until now. I and others commented she is not promoting her season at all. Well she is now and then some!!

The eyes on this forum following her every move tap, did a remarkable job putting the pieces together before RS or anyone else IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:53 pm

mercieme wrote:@Astrobach just to note that some folks here believed a full break up had occurred via sleuthing of Hannah’s SM activities prior to the RS news today.

@suzq it’s possible RS was given the information in tidbits or asked to spoil in parts to protect his source.

As GA said, folks are free to choose what they want to believe but there are sleuthers here who have been able to find out things that RS later confirms.

Yes, @mercieme I just want to clarify that I am in NO WAY trying to invalidate what is discussed here or anyone’s opinion...sorry if it was felt that way. I’m just seeing and reading a lot of flip flopping and contradicting info and it’s hard to stay clear headed within all this. That goes for our outside media world as much as what goes on here on this Forum. I appreciate this platform so much and it’s very rewarding to feel we can share our opinions and learn while trying to figure out what goes on for theses characters that we get to know as we watch this show.
Sometimes that means we follow a dead end path and it’s frustrating to realize that in hindsight.
JMO

ETA . And full disclosure, I’m not even sure they broke up if they were never engaged in the first place. I’m still not sure of the ending and am gonna sleuth to know until the end. She most likely had a confrontation with Jed but we’ll need more evidence to see what and when it happened. Other than RS...do we even know for sure if Peter is F3 ? I’m going back to figure all this out personally.
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:Tyler's heading to LA soon with Matt based on this tweet  :detective

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1146203409336426499?s=20
It might be last week of July when he has to be there for AFTR anyways or even right after.

RS reported that MTA will be filmed Fri July 12, which is in line with previous seasons timing and in time for editing by showtime. Hannah will be there. Tyler could have the excuse of wanting to "see the guys" and combine this with the abc trip. If he and Hannah happen to meet up, so much the better. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 1710264613

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Hannah just posted a story of her working out saying it’s important for her to feel good about her health and she had some stress to burn off. She just ran 3 miles. Good for her!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 328af410

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Oh how coincidental, Hannah’s running and talking about fitness and her mental health too. Jeeze do we know anyone else who’s been doing that?! Nah can’t think of anyone.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:13 pm

X

Last edited by Goldie2 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Delete)

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:14 pm

ilovepuggles wrote:Hannah just posted a story of her working out saying it’s important for her to feel good about her health and she had some stress to burn off. She just ran 3 miles. Good for her!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 328af410

Good for her!!!! Now how do we get her to go join in on one of Tylers fun run events!!!! Praying :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:15 pm

SeekAny wrote:Oh how coincidental, Hannah’s running and talking about fitness and her mental health too. Jeeze do we know anyone else who’s been doing that?! Nah can’t think of anyone.

Lol I was totally thinking that too. Is it a reach to think she’s trying to align what she’s doing now to what he’s doing as well? I remember when I was 24 I would do shameless things like that for my crush to notice me.

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:16 pm

ilovepuggles wrote:Hannah just posted a story of her working out saying it’s important for her to feel good about her health and she had some stress to burn off. She just ran 3 miles. Good for her!! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 43 328af410

Wow, what a coincidence cantstopl ....Is Hannah trying to woo Tyler back? ETA: Subtle, Hannah, real subtle. (I am HERE for it.)

Last edited by beautifulxendings on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki