SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Mmm okay... but at the end of the day, it will be Hannah who will make the decision, one way or another.

This sister is exactly what it meant to be imo. Her brother got pissed off about Jed but probably prods and fans. He went on big protective brother mode to defend her sissy. It was her way to tell him her appreciation imo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Yes I agree but I believe Hannah already made her decision very clear. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:33 pm

HEA wrote:Families may désapprouve. Jed’s dad obviously disapproved the engagement. Probably was very vocal at hometown... yet it happened. I am pretty sure many people, including me, did things that my family disagree... yet they continued to love and support me.

At one point this redundant hate and grudges have to give. It is in my opinion a very kindergarten attitude. To do not have the ability to forgive and move on is not showing a grow up attitude. Going thru all stages of sadness, angry, loneliness, etc is normal imo. But at one point if a person remains in the hate and unforgiving, this person will remain unhappy and everyone around her too.

Past cannot be changed. Present can learn from it. To live in the past is unhealthy and to continually remain on the hateful mode is pitiful.

Anyway. Forgiveness doesn’t mean to go back together but can be to find peace and acceptance... or of course accept a second chance.

Jmo

Just because a person doesn't forgive someone doesn't mean that they hate them or haven't moved on. I know people who were abused and most definitely do not forgive their abusers, but they have moved on and that is not a very kindergarten attitude. I shows strength and perseverance despite horrific circumstances.

It is Hannah choice how she handles things and since I am not in her shoes, I am not about to criticize or second guess her feelings. She needs to do what is best for her and from what I am currently seeing, it appears she is. Now I just have to wait to find out what that is!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:56 pm

In discussing Forgiveness in a Relationship where the context that the other party cheated. Forgiveness is one thing. BUT Trust is another thing ENTIRELY.

In the Bible, the Lord grants us forgiveness WHEN there is TRUE repentance.

Who is Hannah NOT to forgive Jed when she herself is forgiven by the Lord many times over, right?

At the end of the day, True Repentance means (as defined by Google),

"is the activity of reviewing one's actions and feeling contrition or regret for past wrongs
accompanied by commitment to change for the better.."

As @Sprite said, Hannah can forgive Jed but can she forget? I agree that it is too soon. The fruit of Jed's repentance if he did can only be seen moving forward. In my opinion, if Hannah indeed ended her relationship with Jed. She may or may not have Forgiven Jed in her heart but it is too soon to see if Jed is truly repentant. The fruit of his repentance can only be seen moving forward. It's too soon to tell.

As of now, methinks, Hannah and Jed are moving forward SEPARATELY.

Forgiveness has been possible

But Restoration of Trust may be irreparable.

methinks JMO

Last edited by Cari on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:00 am

does it look like hannah has “unliked” tyler’s recent posts? iirc she liked his post about childhood education and their “engagement” photos from their last date. but i don’t see her likes now. weird.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:06 am

ilovecarbs wrote:does it look like hannah has “unliked” tyler’s recent posts? iirc she liked his post about childhood education and their “engagement” photos from their last date. but i don’t see her likes now. weird.
The only picture Hannah has liked directly from Tyler is this one and the like is still there:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMHUc5FD4L/?igshid=l0zh2yzex0pe

She’s liked many other pictures pertaining to the two of them, but not directly from his account.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:08 am

I still think their SM activity is watched by TPTB.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:18 am

Hannah never liked the education video on Tyler’s insta. The only thing she ever liked was the market pic and she hasn’t unliked it.

She liked the “engagement” looking photo on the bachelorette page or another related page.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:29 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
HEA wrote:I think at one point forgiveness is in order. This is also in the bible. So keeping grudge forever and ever is for me a sign of immaturity. Growing and moving forward is the right thing to do IMO

Hannah just posted an Instagram story where a little boy in her family said "Look at my sister again and I'll hurt you" so I don't know if her family is at the forgiveness stage just yet. JMO

That little boy has a sister based on the IG stories.  I really don’t think it has anything to do with Jed IMo.  

I think it does because there's a comment below "teaching fundamental values," which obviously Jed does not have IMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:42 am

SarahD wrote:So can the reference to second chance be related to Jed? He just posted that lovey dovey message tagging Hannah 2 days ago and just read on reddit that Hannah posted on her Pinterest board a house in Tennessee. Is it possible they can film a reconciliation before ATFR?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 66 3806527698

Wait. Hold up. She did what? Why is she interested in houses in Tennessee? Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:00 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 66 1f446

She is interested in interior design and has a Pinterest board called 'Southern Living' . The board goes back at least two years.
It is full of similar pins, houses, decor, design.

I wouldn't be rearing too much into the Tennessee bit tbh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 am

IrelandRose wrote: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 66 1f446

She is interested in interior design and has a Pinterest board called 'Southern Living' . The board goes back at least two years.
It is full of similar pins, houses, decor, design.

I wouldn't be rearing too much into the Tennessee bit tbh.

I've seen her like houses in Tennessee, Illinois, and Michigan. They're all houses of a specific style. I don't know if she's even looking at the locations.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki