SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:47 pm

I find her smile with Jed half of her smile with Tyler. She wants to get as close to Jed as she can in that picture but its hard to compare to Tylers imo because she is standing in front of him.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Sprite wrote:@Lucas15 Oh, I know. Jed was not the only one manipulating Hannah.

I would love to know what her producers said to her about each of the guys and exactly how much of an impact they actually had on her picks.

All IMO, but I feel quite strongly production encouraged the Jed relationship. Him being F1 was their best storyboard. However, I also believe Hannah had organic feelings for Jed. So between her own true feelings, production influence & all other bubble factors, she was convinced he was the one.

I also believe Tyler was on her radar & the relationship/feelings on her side just may have taken a little longer. That’s why I’m very interested to watch from HTD’s onward. If we believe that she struggled to choose an F1 at the end, it means the relationship with Tyler caught up. What we don’t know for sure is if that struggle is true fact or production fabrication.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:54 pm

Miyala wrote:I find her smile with Jed half of her smile with Tyler. She wants to get as close to Jed as she can in that picture but its hard to compare to Tylers imo because she is standing in front of him.

Yes. I can't understand how it is possible for her smile with Tyler to be half the smile of what it is with Jed, when she is smiling about as broadly as is humanly possible when with Tyler? That is a full face smile. Jed's is more controlled, staged...pageanty. Ranked they are Tyler, Jed, Peter and Luke.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:13 pm

I am sure that Jed was production's F1 pick originally. Did anyone else hear Chris Harrison as the season was starting basically say that everyone would fall in love with Jed compared to Tyler is good-looking and knows it? Robert Mills of ABC also said how everyone would love Jed. They all have egg on their face. Wonder how they feel about him now? I am surprised that they are being as kind with the edit towards Jed as they are. Does anyone else think that might change come AFTR if not before?

I wonder if Hannah wanted to break up with Jed earlier then she did and production discouraged it until the People magazine article came out? Regardless of intention, Haley did Hannah a huge favor in the long run by speaking out publicly. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Yeah, Jed had everyone fooled! Ha!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:22 pm

one smile means nothing but the body language says tons.
but with tyler she probably had the spotlights and sun on her face so she was cringing her eyes imo... but with jed, the pic was taken inside and they are both on the side. I am not sure how jed would have stood better but he is holding her with his arms.

imo hannah is way more natural when she doesn't pose.

the pic in the middle was the week of the premiere.... does not seem to me that she wanted to break up. she looked very happy and imo much in love

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Captur17
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Captur18
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Captur19
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzirj2CHD0y/

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:48 pm

Either way, doesn’t really matter now because she kicked him to the curb. She was happy then because she didn’t know about the gf/lies/stripper jobs.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:50 pm

HEA wrote:one smile means nothing but the body language says tons.
but with tyler she probably had the spotlights and sun on her face so she was cringing her eyes imo... but with jed, the pic was taken inside and they are both on the side. I am not sure how jed would have stood better but he is holding her with his arms.

imo hannah is way more natural when she doesn't pose.

the pic in the middle was the week of the premiere.... does not seem to me that she wanted to break up. she looked very happy and imo much in love

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Captur17
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 73 Captur19
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzirj2CHD0y/

The sun is not in their eyes since the shadow is from the side. The sun seems to be to one side and maybe slightly behind. And it is not one smile. She smiled the same way on their first date. Same with Jed, they posed very similarly their first date as they do here.

I said nothing about when she wanted to break up. This is simply comparing the smiles, body language, poses. To me, she just looks more natural with Tyler and more "finished" if you will with Jed. Could be that the picture with Tyler was taken after all their swimming and she hadn't had time to touch up her hair and make up.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Does it matter what her body language is with Jed? It was all built on a bed of lies.

6 week relationship and she bailed, peeps. That’s all I need to know about them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 pm

So, it is believed that Jed's hometown did not go that well. Don't y'all feel like once again making Jed F1, she is trying to prove something? Same as with Luke.

I think we are going to see a very sweet HT with TC.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:54 pm

^^^^agree. So happy she knows now and everything was filmed weeks ago. Things always turn out the way they should. She got so sad or should I say looked so said in the beginning when she was first interviewing. Seemed to lose something as time went on. Now we know. And she does too.
She looks so happy now and is posting like her happy self. Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure she was down for awhile but the beast has bounced back!! Wish it was afr time already!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:56 pm

@Lucas15 This is such an important post. I wish it could be pinned at the top of the page so I could link to it every time someone calls Hannah stupid or irrational, or says she has a bad picker. She was just “easily produced”, due to her age.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5260p852-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers-6#1396910

More than anything I think this applies to the Luke disaster. When a narcissist contestant and the master manipulators pull in the same direction it’s hard to resist.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki