SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Diana Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:14 pm

Um Hannah added this to her new playlist. I think it's happening y'all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:30 pm

She posted herself listening to truth hurts x lizzo yesterday. We don't have to wonder who that one was aimed at laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:She posted herself listening to truth hurts x lizzo yesterday. We don't have to wonder who that one was aimed at laugh out loud
First off, Lizzo is queen.

Secondly, best line in the song with all this drama going down "Could've helped you with your career just a little" rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:39 pm

dee wrote:
ReneeM wrote:She posted herself listening to truth hurts x lizzo yesterday. We don't have to wonder who that one was aimed at laugh out loud

Secondly, best line in the song with all this drama going down "Could've helped you with your career just a little" rotfl
Facts! The song is valid in SO MANY WAYS though. Like "I put the sing in single. Ain't worried 'bout a ring on my finger. So you can tell your friend, "shoot your shot" when you see 'em. It's OK, he already in my DMs"

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Hannah just liked Jason Kennedy’s comment on her IG picture that says he wants to see Tyler’s and Peter’s HTD’s. She despises Luke and Jed laugh out loud IMO of course

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:51 pm

North wrote:Well, TPTB have already shown her saying she was falling in love with Jed. AND, that she kicks Luke to the curb so TPTB had to do something to make this a race. So in a normal scenario, TPTB would be playing up the F2 connection to make the FRC "the most dramatic rose ceremony ever." TPTB could've done that making everyone fall in love with Tyler or Peter and their "amazing" connection with Hannah. But now that everyone (well, not everyone but a great deal of the general public) knows Jed is cheater, liar, stripper, and master manipulator AND that Hannah broke off her engagement...will TPTB change the season's edit? Or, do they just let it play out as is? Build up Peter/Tyler only to have her pick Jed? Put Jed on a pedestal of lies -- only for it to crash shortly thereafter? Cut to an immediate black screen after the proposal with text overlay "Then things changed..."
Yeah, will they switch frontrunner, or let Jed look like a (shady) winner all the way? How does the alleged last minute change of mind at the FRC fit into this? I definitely think that Jed looking so far ahead has a lot to with the edit, and probably the re-edit they were doing when they  delayed the season with the infamous ep. 5B.

We have to remember that most casual viewers are still unspoiled about the F1 and the breakup. I imagine most of them have heard about Haley, but far from everyone. Reading Sharleen’s column feels kind of weird right now.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Abda81864 wrote:She has the biggest smile with Tyler. Her cheeks are ready to explode

clapping!

That's the difference that jumped out at me. You can't tell with Luke because all you see is the side of her face, but Peter and Jed got what I would call a "pageant" smile - from someone who knows how to smile for photographs because she's done that a lot. But her eyes in the photo with Tyler tell it all - that's a smile from deep within. Also the arms / hands. Tyler has his arms around her in such a way that he can (and is) also holding her hand in his.
IMO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm

ReneeM wrote:
dee wrote:

Facts! The song is valid in SO MANY WAYS though. Like "I put the sing in single. Ain't worried 'bout a ring on my finger. So you can tell your friend, "shoot your shot" when you see 'em. It's OK, he already in my DMs"

laugh out loud  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 72 1f64f
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:She has the biggest smile with Tyler. Her cheeks are ready to explode

clapping!

That's the difference that jumped out at me. You can't tell with Luke because all you see is the side of her face, but Peter and Jed got what I would call a "pageant" smile - from someone who knows how to smile for photographs because she's done that a lot. But her eyes in the photo with Tyler tell it all - that's a smile from deep within. Also the arms / hands. Tyler has his arms around her in such a way that he can (and is) also holding her hand in his.
IMO

Yes. I have been saying that for ages...even the photo released from their first date where they are by the steps. I said that was pageant Hannah and the one on the fishing boat with Tyler...which mimics this latest photo...was just Hannah. She looks like a very happy girl who isn't trying to be perfect to impress. A girl who feels accepted...warts and all. How did she not see it/feel it??? :crazed And as much as I want to put all the blame on the liar, some of the fault has to go to Hannah for putting her blinders on and wanting this preconceived ideal that she had in her head and not paying attention to the signs in front of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Sprite wrote:snipped
Yes. I have been saying that for ages...even the photo released from their first date where they are by the steps. I said that was pageant Hannah and the one on the fishing boat with Tyler...which mimics this latest photo...was just Hannah. She looks like a very happy girl who isn't trying to be perfect to impress. A girl who feels accepted...warts and all. How did she not see it/feel it??? :crazed And as much as I want to put all the blame on the liar, some of the fault has to go to Hannah for putting her blinders on and wanting this preconceived ideal that she had in her head and not paying attention to the signs in front of her.

I'm just going to put this here for thoughts to percolate. On July 4, 2019 RS published a podcast #137 with Olivia Caridi ("villain" from Ben H's season) and Olivia talks about what it's like to be "produced". Olivia said:

- I thought my producer was my best friend in the world had my back wanted the best for me
- You bare your soul to these people and think they care and when they say they want you to win you think that's what they really mean
- You think that whatever they ask [you to do] is going to work out in your favor
- Every single thing they suggest you to do you say - Hell yeah let's do it
- These people are clearly my best friends, they know it all let's make it happen
- People who are naive and easily persuaded to do things are a producers dream
- Got home and Mom was like so tell me about the whole experience and the first thing I said was oh - my producer she's so great love her so much such a good friend
- Like why the Hell did I say that but in the moment I thought it so I would never want to let her down and not do something she asked me to do

IMO Stockholm Syndrome (Reference) plays a part in this and promoting that sort of dependence on producers is probably why they take away all phone, books, TV, and any sort of contact with the outside world - the cast is literally hostage to the producers. IMO the reason why people do things that producers want - things that they would probably never do in real life, is not because the producers "tell" them to do these things - rather that the cast wants to do them to avoid disappointing their friends the producers.
IMO the fog of being "produced" may answer your rhetorical question in bold.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:27 pm

@Lucas15 Oh, I know. Jed was not the only one manipulating Hannah.

I would love to know what her producers said to her about each of the guys and exactly how much of an impact they actually had on her picks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:42 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Does Hannah even remember Peter exists at this point? She pays him dust laugh out loud.
i think she might remember him fondly for not being the source of any drama. luke and jed no need to elaborate. tyler is drama in the sense of fans going crazy for them to reunite or for him to be the next lead.

imo her picture with tyler is indicative of their relationship: one way. he clearly adores her but for whatever reason (ahem jed) she doesn't reciprocate. her body language in jed's pic is pretty indicative of how much she likes him. imo he was always her f1.

Mommyof2 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:The picture with Jed isn't intimate because it's all one sided. She's cuddling into him so much and he's just... there. Jmo.

Most likely had a lot on his mind.  On a positive note, he seems to have a genuine smile.  

Mommyof2 wrote:
sdmom wrote:This is why I can never comment on body language, because I can’t tell by the pictures if she’s more into Tyler or Jed.

I always look at how closely people stand to one another or rather how they invade each other's personal space.  With Peter, there is not much close contact, with Tyler, it's hard to tell because she is standing in front of him, but she is touching his hand, with Jed, she is very close to him resting her head on his shoulder like you would see close couples or spouses do and most of her body is turned in towards his, with Luke, there is no contact so I can't comment.  laugh out loud    All imo

I totally agree that on pictures here

peter, they look so stiff which is funny considering the passionate kisses they already exchanged
tyler, it looks like one sided. very friend zone from hannah. also her smile is half of what I usually see
jed, she surrender herself to him, putting her head on his shoulder (she could have been straight she didn't)
luke, no physical contact, which resume their relationship although they also exchanged kisses

the one who screams "couple" forme is jed, then tyler, then peter and friend meeting family luke

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki