SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm not crazy about Darcy but that Tom guy is weird!

Lisa is in for a rude awaking buying a goat for a gift.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:23 pm

The sleeping arrangements at Rosemarie's would have me out of there in a second. How sad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Steph and Erica are polar opposites in life style. I don't see how they think they are compatible in any way.

David searching for his girl walking around her city. How can people be so delusional.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:24 pm

Some people are out of their minds. David travelling all that way, has a flat tire after driving for 12 hours for someone who doesn't give him the time of day.

Ash and Avery are a great looking pair, but I'm not so sure about Ash.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:58 pm

I just want to shake Yolanda and David to say "forget about it!!" Why can't they figure out the person they say is their "boyfriend/girlfriend" is not real?? no no

Steph needs to just go back home already. Clearly she can't forgive Erika for the things she has done in her past. Also Erika's outfits confuse me cause she dresses like a 12 year old.

Darcy is just a mess. Also Avery needs to end things too cause she will never handle Ash and his helping out all those girls and their relationships. Did she say 63 text messages!? Yikes!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:13 pm

It's frightening that there are people out there like Yolanda and David who keep justifying that non existent relationship. David has spent over $100K in the last 7 years in internet costs with someone who stood him up 5 times!

It's difficult to take Erika seriously, no judgment but she looks like a clown. Her life style is so different than Stephanie I have no idea what they have in common.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:31 pm

Avery is getting on my last nerves. You either trust him or not if she doesn't trust him then she needs to move on. This drama day and night is getting old and annoying to Ash, me included. She knew what he did from the beginning, he didn't hide it from her. She is wasting precious time that she could be enjoying spending with him. I say he should walk away from her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:31 am

I changed the title of this thread to Before the 90 Days to make it easier (for me) to keep these spin off's straight! laugh out loud

I didn't think there was any hope for these two as they are total opposite in every way possible.

Usually, it's easy to see a pattern on social media from 90 Day stars but not this time. Erika posted a few stills of herself and Stephanie on her Instagram coinciding with when they aired. Her captions don't reveal anything about Stephanie or their relationship now.

And Stephanie has deleted her entire Instagram account, which had a few photos of her and Erika, according to Heavy who saw Stephanie delete the account on Sunday, just before Episode 9 of the series aired. No reason why Stephanie deleted the account was apparent. On Sunday morning, she uploaded a YouTube vlog, in which it's revealed that she just bought a house. The video makes no mention of Erika.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2020 7:58 pm

He's worse than Yolanda! How can someone be so blind and not realize he's been scammed especially after $100,000!

Open main menu button
’90 Day Fiance’ Star David Blames ‘Editing’ for Girlfriend Lana’s Scammer Story Line

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Erica and Stephanie is like watching the View which I don't watch because they all scream at each other at once.

David can't see the forest from the tree's. Hires a private investigator doesn't like what he has to say, then fires him. What a brainwashed mess he is. He just can't admit he's wrong.

Avery's first clue should have been knowing that no mom that I know would ever agree for their child to move to another country. She is now learning the truth.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 12, 2020 2:23 am

My mouth dropped open when Lana finally showed up!! Is that really her or did the producers hire someone to look like her? laugh out loud

All the couples are exploding. I doubt anyone of them will make it to the alter there is just way too many issues. Ash is lying to Avery, Stephanie won't tell her mom she's gay and doesn't trust Erika's friendships, Yolanda won't believe that she's beeing catfished, Rose is sick of Ed's games... :crazed

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2020 7:22 pm

I read a spoiler the other day from a "source" that there's more to the story about Lana. Now I can't find it dizzy I was shocked too when I saw her appear. What a mess the whole show is, but that doesn't stop me from watching! laugh out loud

Twitter was hilarious.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum