SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Yes, please.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:11 pm

sdmom wrote:Anyone wants to red Papa Jed’s post? If so, I can try to bring it over
Did you find the SC of the post. It was gold because it was a meme of their Boston date that Papa Wyatt attached to the write up, it was hilarious.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:16 pm

Jed's dad's post on Instagram.....

Want a real Bachelorette spoiler? Here you go! Read on... I'm sorry guys and gals who keep contacting me with questions about @alabamahannah and @jedwyatt ...

Jed is our son - but Gina and I know very little about what's-what, who's-who, or where who's-who is hangin' with what's-what. We'll... we know maybe a trifle more - or not. Fact is, we don't know what's REAL and what isn't. Remember, this is a TV show #1ihaveneverseeninmylife

I did take a moment to edit this much circulated photo of the two. Photo Credit: You Got Me. If it's you and this ruffles your tail feathers, if you can verify it, reach out and I'll give you credit and maybe whip up a pancake for you but only maybe on the pancake.

I can also tell you this is what a good soul/good son looks like when wrapped in a nice looking suede jacket. As for the outcome of this (whatever THIS is) .... I hope these youngsters (along with every other person in the world) will find their *real* soul mate and love of their life - no matter who that may be. I hope these young hearts, your kids, their kids, and every person who ever thinks they are in love will get to know deep deep DEEP love that lasts forever and beyond.

Production TV may like this next thought or not (I don't give a rats-fanny).....Here goes... "I think it wise" for the final couple to consider time together AFTER the show is over and the cameras have ALLLLLL gone home - - - no prodding, no suggestions, no disconnection from families and friends (that you confide in - you know - like in a real world).

I believe that IF the love found between this MAJOR NETWORK PRODUCTION couple is genuine or real (found within a mere 2 Mos of very limited time together and under far from normal surroundings and circumstances - to say the least), well, I say if it's real, it will last long enough for real dates, real family visits, real hand holding, real smiles and real affection - WITHOUT the cameras and hoopla. If it's real, then, and only then should the couple dance off into the sunset to be engaged.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p36-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

@mercieme no I did not. At that time, I thought for sure Jed would be out at f4. Wish I did!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:23 pm

My favorite quote from Papa Wyatt’s rant posted above, emphasis on rats fanny   rofl  rofl
“Production TV may like this next thought or not (I don't give a rats-fanny).”

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:26 pm

I had never read the whole thing. Wow! I wish he’d tell us how he really feels.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:12 am

I like his Dad. Just not a fan of his son. But I can’t disagree with what he said. Even the couples that work out say they fell in real love post show.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:24 am

Papa FTW!  Rats-fanny is a funny phrase, but call me crazy, I actually liked that he didn't swear.  He's right though...the relationship starts after the show and actually it starts when all the media rounds have been made and it's just two people trying to have a normal relationship in the real world.  Time always tells if the relationship will go the distance or not.  Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 am

sbolduc wrote:
suzq wrote:I can't believe that they have showcased Jed playing music so much this season.  Why?  It's so blatant. I think that was definitely one of the reasons that Hannah picked Jed in the first place.  What an unfair advantage over the other guys. Now, I just want to turn the channel every time he gets his guitar out.  

I have a different opinion. I think TPTB knew about Jed’s indiscretions or had some idea, and played into them. Almost too on the nose IMO.

Exactly my thoughts. I believe Tyler was her F1 from the beginning and TPTB messed with her head (just like they did with Cassie and Colton, only Colton was onto them and knew what they were up to.) .and made her lean towards picking Jed, they knew ahead of time the dirt on Jed would come out before the Finale. They wanted the DRAMA , they could care less about Hannah or about her finding Love, they are NOT her friends and neither is Chris Harrison. They ruined this for Hannah. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:05 am

Jolena wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
suzq wrote:I can't believe that they have showcased Jed playing music so much this season.  Why?  It's so blatant. I think that was definitely one of the reasons that Hannah picked Jed in the first place.  What an unfair advantage over the other guys. Now, I just want to turn the channel every time he gets his guitar out.  

I have a different opinion. I think TPTB knew about Jed’s indiscretions or had some idea, and played into them. Almost too on the nose IMO.

Exactly my thoughts. I believe Tyler was her F1 from the beginning and TPTB messed with her head (just like they did with Cassie and Colton, only Colton was onto them and knew what they were up to.) .and made her lean towards picking Jed, they knew ahead of time the dirt on Jed would come out before the Finale. They wanted the DRAMA , they could care less about Hannah or about her finding Love, they are NOT her friends and neither is Chris Harrison. They ruined this for Hannah. jmo

IMO Jason said it best when he said, IIRC, "The producers are not your friends. They will pretend to be your friends."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 am

Jolena wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I disagree. No one seemed more surprised than Jed when Hannah declared her love for him. His career and talent is mostly a pipe dream that I’m frankly surprised she bought into. She was much more hung up on crazy Luke, physical and playful with Pilot Pete and comforted and coddled by Tyler. She’s simply too much of an unpredictable wild-card for an elaborate set-up, IMO. Plus, in my experience, young, handsome men with recent entrapments is the norm. There’s almost always a romantic backstory read: Girl back home of questionable status, in the background, hoping for his return and knowing its most likely her guy will and/or, a sob story of “he done me wrong and left me cryin”. Remember Arie’s sweet young blond thing plus his mature hook up partner and he was The Batchelor? Peter Krauss’s “I took care of his dog” and he was emotionally abusive? They were all RS podcast participants, too.

There were 30 guys. At least 15 initially looked promising. Jed is frankly a shock to me and likely to most of tptb. I never imagined he’d be the one. I just don’t believe she’s so easily manipulated about the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, as stubborn as we know she is - I’m just not buying that “they” ruined it for her. I don’t believe that’s true, at all.

IMO This girl made her decision in the windmill or, the fantasy suite and who could predict that?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 am

Jolena wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

I think she always had the hots for Jed...and Luke, but she had to send Luke packing because he was turning a little psycho. I think it would have been a closer race for F1 between Jed and Luke than Jed and Tyler. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:33 am

Yes, lovely rant by Jed's father. One does wonder if he's as passionate in how he feels about how his son seems to treat women.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12