SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 am

I think as of last is week she was already set on Jed as F1 imo and no one else had a chance.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:50 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think as of last is week she was already set on Jed as F1 imo and no one else had a chance.  

Yup.

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-says-she-thinks-of-jed-wyatt-when-shes-with-the-other-men-127941
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:59 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think as of last is week she was already set on Jed as F1 imo and no one else had a chance.  

Yup.  

https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-says-she-thinks-of-jed-wyatt-when-shes-with-the-other-men-127941

Did she actually say that any where? I don’t remember that from her date with Jed as the article says.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:15 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Yup.  

Did she actually say that any where? I don’t remember that from her date with Jed as the article says.

I haven't seen the episode yet (can't find it online as of yesterday), but I can believe it.  She has been smitten with him the entire show and I think she even felt it when he serenaded her outside her window last week.  The way she looked at him while he sang for her while on the bed spoke volumes, not to mention when she mounted him and they made out.  We may not like his singing laugh out loud , but she sure did.  Jmo.  

I need to watch their date from Monday and I will report back.  laugh out loud

ETA: And why did they cut the piano scene? Maybe it would have given the ending away? no idea
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:44 pm

she was in from the moment he told he was falling in love two episodes ago. she nodded yes very clearly but subtly while staring into his eyes.that was her signal to him. he was F1 always in my opinion.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 pm

@sdmom Well said Papa Wyatt. I would like to see the pressure of a proposal removed as it is totally unrealistic

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:35 pm

@Mommyof2 Try www.bachelorarchive.com. I’m in Australia and this is where I watch it. The episode usually is uploaded within a day or two

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:38 pm

@Lucas15 That’s actually very sad, messing with a young girls head and emotions like that

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Mommyof2   Try www.bachelorarchive.com.    I’m in Australia and this is where I watch it.  The episode usually is uploaded within a day or two

Thanks, I check it out!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:51 pm

At least if her body language has any bearing, IMO she was set on Jed as F1 at the time of their 1-1 date on the July 1 Episode 7 in The Netherlands. As she made her admission that she was falling in love with Jed she had a beaming (genuine) smile - all her dimples were, dimpling (?) and she was bouncing around on her chair with excitement. Her body language at this point leaves me more perplexed than I have been for a while now as to why she kept Luke P around as it really doesn't seem like she has much use for him if she reacts this way to Jed. She fights with Luke about every episode which is a stark contrast to how she reacts to Jed.

I visited my DVR of the 7/1/episode - several times as I was looking for someplace where she said that she thought about him when she was with the other guys, as had been reported in the ETOnline article. I didn't find it unless she said that at some point removed from any coverage of her date. She certainly did not say it in any connected with her "falling in love" reveal as the article seems to suggest.

In the process of playing and replaying her conversations with Jed on that date, some other things jumped out at me about Jed's body language. Jed smiles briefly when she says she's falling in love with him but in a blink of the eye the smile disappears. As excited as Hannah is to tell this to Jed he is dead pan to hear it. He stares into his lap (averting his eyes from Hannah) and covers his face (IMO things a liar will often do). He does not look at Hannah for an awkward length of time (almost 15 seconds) and when he does speak to her he tells her “Yeah, I’m falling in love with you,” but he shakes his head as he says this. IMO a liar will often betray themselves when their body doesn't match their words. IMO if he was really falling in love with Hannah he would have nodded his head (as in "yes") rather than shaking it (as in "no"). Then he says “I’m not going to be able to sleep for three days” and nods his head - IMO on this he's being truthful. Hannah takes the rose and Jed grins widely. It's curious that he smiles more to learn that he is getting the rose (and thus advancing to a HTD) than he does when Hannah tells him she's falling in love with him. When she asks him if he will accept the rose he says "Yes" and nods his head - so his body language can match if he's being truthful.

This date is but a snapshot in time with HTD, FD, MTP and LCD yet to come which is way more time to see where things are going than they have had so far, and things could change. But based on this snapshot, I would say that Hannah sees Jed as her F1, and Jed doesn't reciprocate the feelings even though he says some of the "right" words.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:53 pm

I just posted this in Luke's thread for comparision's. I'll put a copy here as well. Yes I believe she stated she thinks of the others, IMO it was spliced up a bit or she lowered her voice, it wasn't quite clear.

IMO it was Luke and Jed from the beginning. She didn't even talk to Tyler night one. If she was interested IMO she would have sought him out.

She put up with the Luke shenanigans whether producer influenced or not, I tend to think not. In her own words, paraphrasing, I'm either falling in love or crazy. She didn't feel like she was going crazy otherwise she wouldn't have put up with him. IMO she made no effort with producers to let him go because she was more interested in keeping him.

Just for comparison.

She told Jed she was falling in love with him.
Foreshadowing IMHO

"I don't want to just have sex. I want to connect on a deeper level," Hannah says in the dramatic promo.

Falling In Love
5:18 PM: Hannah recalls a moment during their date that morning. "Oh my gosh, this is real -- I don't know why, the click of the heels and that kiss... Jed, I'm falling in love with you," Hannah finally shares.

"I think I've known it for a little while, but I haven't said it at all," she continues, admitting it's scary.

"My heart just fell through the earth," he replies. "Let me have my moment."

"All right, I'm good," Jed says. "I feel the same way. I'm falling in love with you. I'm not going to be able to sleep for three days."

"Maybe I can help you sleep," Hannah says, picking up the rose and giving it to Jed.
etonline.com

She didn't say that to anyone else. I don't think Tyler was on her radar initially while dealing with the Luke drama and dreaming of a life with a country musician from Nashville IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:Hey @Lucas15 I like to read Body language too and pointed out many of these signs of deception from Jed. I also read the Reddit poster that details EVERYTHING you picked up and re-posted here, so maybe let’s give credit to that poster...unless it’s you!?  scratch

It's not me, but most of what I saw is actually pretty basic stuff - especially stuff like averting your eyes, covering your face, head nods and shakes, smiles (forced and sincere). Off to Reddit to find that ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12