SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:04 pm

I hope Haley gets some exposure for her music for going through this.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy And she has come out swinging[strike] singing!  Did you hear her on Bobby Bones show.  Shameless plugs to Sweet Lea  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 1f603

Which was her plan all along, imo. laugh out loud :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy And she has come out swinging[strike] singing!  Did you hear her on Bobby Bones show.  Shameless plugs to Sweet Lea  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 1f603

Which was her plan all along, imo.  laugh out loud :gotcha:  
jed should totally use her pr firm.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:14 pm

Yes I know all about the allegations that these women are claiming that Jed did. I also am not saying they are untrue. I simply stated that Patrick himself did not ask for the info . yes there was a Reddit user that was willing to give him information but he never asked her for it. So when he stated that he did not want the information that he would find out himself that is why I said what I did. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:58 pm

Sigh. We are just going around in circles. *edited** To me, it doesn’t negate that her ex is one big, giant douche bag, and because of her bravery (yes, bravery) she saved Hannah a lot of future heart ache, time, and maybe a future STD screen or two.

And even though we as viewers are COMPLETELY secondary, she also saved the season for us. It would have been nothing but suck and sad to see Hannah finish this crap fest like Jillian did. Because of Haley, we can at least watch rooting for Hannah knowing she ditches the doucher. And for those of us who love her connection with Tyler, we are left with that small glimmer of hope, too. So yeah, Haley = MVP, and I could personally care less what her motives were. Good for her if she gets something out of it, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Idk. To me Haley is the unofficial MVP of this season. Truly. Thank you Haley. Thank you.

So agree with this!! And that's why even if I know she may still have been after her 15 minutes here, I'm all for it.  She came out credible. I read every interview but the RS podcast was the most unfiltered that made me really believe her.  Couple that with RS' evidence on the other girl. Yeah, sure she might be destroying Jed but who cares, the guy is a bad character.  Hope he gets what he deserves.

The annoying part is that Jed still has half more followers than Mike Johnson.  Hopefully, he fades and hides his face after this whole thing.

Last edited by SarahD on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Well I care because Haley shows a side of herself that is not pretty. And if hell has to fall on Jed’s head, then I’d like to know if she will fall with him, victim or revengeful bleach. For me, it lacks total tact to use her pseudo ex misfortune fame for her own if this is the case. So yeah, who is the douche here? That’s what I care to know and how much can we trust her too? Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:19 pm

@sosleepy said Sigh. We are just going around in circles.

I totally agree with this statement it seems like IMO posters are saying the same thing over and over. Just not about Haley but other things too. Yes we know that Jed made a horrible decision but I hope for everyone’s sake that they all learn from this and are able to move on with their lives and be happy. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm

HEA wrote:Well I care because Haley shows a side of herself that is not pretty. And if hell has to fall on Jed’s head, then I’d like to know if she will fall with him, victim or revengeful bleach. For me, it lacks total tact to use her pseudo ex misfortune fame for her own if this is the case. So yeah, who is the douche here? That’s what I care to know. Jmo

*edited* I just don’t understand the logic here. Girl falls for boy. Girl gets comfortable enough to tell boy she loves him, something she self admittedly has never done. Girl meets boys parents. Girl gets charmed into thinking Bachelorette is an ok idea (listen to her interviews, Jed is good. I may have fallen for it too.), Girl pays for boy to go on a pretty sweet vacay. Girl gets cheated on, with boy texting side girl right next to her. Girl gets played on national television, watching boy she loves literally game and get engaged to  someone else. Girl gets ghosted, and an awkward “cheers” with no further explanation during an accidental meeting. But somehow girl is the douche?*edited*

Our society needs to make the MeToo movement an even bigger deal than it already is, apparently. **edited** Oh Bachelor, pointing out subtle flaws in our society, left and right. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@sosleepy And she has come out swinging[strike] singing! Did you hear her on Bobby Bones show. Shameless plugs to Sweet Lea Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 24 1f603
Which was her plan all along, imo. laugh out loud :gotcha:
No, he plan was to get her side of the story out and not be the victim of gossip, since she knew that the story would be published anyway.
That’s what she said, and IMO it is supported by the amount of rumors that were out from early on. It really was just a matter of time.
JMO.

@sosleepy IA, Haley is the MVP of the season.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:28 pm

blueblues wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
No, he plan was to get her side of the story out and not be the victim of gossip, since she knew that the story would be published anyway.
That’s what she said, and IMO it is supported by the amount of rumors that were out from early on. It really was just a matter of time.
JMO.

@sosleepy IA, Haley is the MVP of the season.

IMO she got her story out in People, good for her. The other interviews were overkill. She started with the largest most distributed publication. So I see a bit of both “sides” here. MVP to me would have been coming* out. when he didn’t self evict at F5. Waiting she lost points with me, as she was complicit in this as well. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel