SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:18 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Sharnee wrote:People want proof of Jed’s bad behavior after the show because there is “no proof” yet buy into everything RS is saying with less confidence than he’s ever has had before and call it a truth ? Where’s his proof ? Just stating my opinion .
scratch
reality steve actually tries his best to check his sources and doesn't believe every story without evidence. so he is more likely to have done some due diligence before publishing accusations. people accept that evidence of jed's post show assaults exists because the reddit moderator with the spoiler account says so. but she has been patently wrong because she does no due diligence at all. for example: she has said tyler is f1 from the beginning and that corrected spoiler is wrong because she has heard from people close to tyler. she has said that the corrected spoiler is also wrong because she heard from someone in the f3 that it simply isn't true. she has said that she is in contact with people close to jed who say he didn't win. it sounds to me like people enjoy messing with her by pretending to be close to jed and tyler and she believes it all. sorry but reality steve is simply a more believable source because he's been at it longer and has some standards. steve has said he has seen no evidence of post-show behavior of jed, just pre-show.

i am skeptical about the post-show rumors is because (1) the gullible moderator says she has video of jed cheating but won't even describe what is on the video and (2) none of the victims of the post show assaults has come forward themselves even to spoiler accounts let alone the media so it is basically friends of the victims with hearsay.  if it turns out that credible evidence exists, i'll accept it just like i did with hayley. i'm just unwilling to believe every bad thing about jed is true wholesale. this is all jmo.

Why would they come forward? Look what’s happened to Haley!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 pm

HEA wrote:What if it was a common decision to breakup the engagement?

Just putting out there since right now it is still gossip and assumptions even if probabilities are it was Hannah.... encouraged or supported by the prods.

I don't believe production has power for them to not stay together?  I think it's in production's best interest for them to stay together because they've always gotten the flack for their success rate which is low. It won't be production that will encourage a break up.

I remember there were all sort of stories that Kaitlyn and Shawn were staying together just for business purposes. Even Jillian stayed with Ed  for a year even thought there wasn't much trust in the relationship. There's just more benefit and pressure to stay together than encouraging a break up IMO.

This break up if initiated by Hannah means she saw the 2 sides and she's done with it. That's all that matters. What matters is what Hannah heard and used for her decision to drop him. The end goal of the show is to get an engagement so a break up is a failure IMO so the prods won't encourage it. Maybe if there was a switcheroo that's going to happen. It's still up in the air. if the switcheroo is going to happen that was encouraged by production, I'd think that Hannah should have been more into Tyler than Jed but isn't it we're seeing Jed as the real F1? Why break that up?

Last edited by SarahD on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I think the break-up is not going to be solely about the girlfriend.  i think Hannah has been portrayed as a strong woman and not a victim.  So, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
We also dont know what was on the films that the reddit posters sent to Hannahs brother about flirting while engaged to Hannah.

Did this happen? The last time I read anything about this is he didn't ask for anything.

Yes you are correct he never asked anyone on reddit and made a statement about that. So imo we have no idea that there was any film about him flirting while engaged to Hannah at that time. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:28 pm

whit90 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Miyala wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I think the break-up is not going to be solely about the girlfriend.  i think Hannah has been portrayed as a strong woman and not a victim.  So, it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.
We also dont know what was on the films that the reddit posters sent to Hannahs brother about flirting while engaged to Hannah.

Did this happen? The last time I read anything about this is he didn't ask for anything.

Yes you are correct he never asked anyone on reddit and made a statement about that.  So imo we have no idea that there was any film about him flirting while engaged to Hannah at that time.  JMO

All we saw is a photo of Jed, but that doesn't mean much. Jed has been out and about since filming wrapped playing in bars/clubs. The claim is there is a video, but they won't release it without permission. scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:35 pm

The person that sent Hannah's brother Patrick stuff is a friend of the girl that went to Jed's apartment and said they ended up getting thrown in the pool but not hooking up. Now I don't remember what this person had if any videos. I just remember the story the friend shared with her that she posted on reddit and I believe she had a proof of her friend in Jed's room that she did not share on reddit. Patrick still follows this person from reddit that sent him info from reddit but he also still follows Haley so. That reddit poster is the one that ask for more info to give him. Not sure if Patrick ask her specifically or not but that is what happen. Hope I was clear enough.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 pm

The simple fact of the matter is that most times in situations like these, there is no proof. The person who saw Jed leave with that girl at CMA fest didn't whip out a camera and snap a pic, the girl who saw him grabbing azz at a bar didn't take a pic/video, and the girl who claims her friend went home with him a few weeks ago, her randomly knowing that Jed's apartment complex has a pool despite there being no evidence of Jed's place having a pool prior to this past week is not enough proof. The bachelor.spoilers acc saying they have a video of jed kissing a girl/flirting with a girl and providing a screenshot of Jed to prove they have the video isn't enough proof, Hannah who definitely has heard Jed's side yet dumped him anyways isn't enough proof. Hayley's provided texts and pics and that's still not enough. We have evidence of Jed's willingness to be dishonest to get what he wants, but that's still not enough. At the end of the day, this isn't a court of law, we don't actually need irrefutable evidence, we just gotta decide whether or not we believe these women. I do, some people don't, that's their prerogative. I just know that in my experience when multiple women are saying the same thing about a guy, they're usually telling the truth. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:The person that sent Hannah's brother Patrick stuff is a friend of the girl that went to Jed's apartment and said they ended up getting thrown in the pool but not hooking up. Now I don't remember what this person had if any videos. I just remember the story the friend shared with her that she posted on reddit and I believe she had a proof of her friend in Jed's room that she did not share on reddit. Patrick still follows this person from reddit that sent him info from reddit but he also still follows Haley so. That reddit poster is the one that ask for more info to give him. Not sure if Patrick ask her specifically or not but that is what happen. Hope I was clear enough.
To further clarify, this is a different person than the one who runs bachelor.spoilers IG and this proof is different to the video bachelor.spoilers says they have. Bachelor.spoilers is the one that previously said Patrick hadn't reached out to them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:44 pm

avacaroline wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
Sharnee wrote:People want proof of Jed’s bad behavior after the show because there is “no proof” yet buy into everything RS is saying with less confidence than he’s ever has had before and call it a truth ? Where’s his proof ? Just stating my opinion .
scratch
reality steve actually tries his best to check his sources and doesn't believe every story without evidence. so he is more likely to have done some due diligence before publishing accusations. people accept that evidence of jed's post show assaults exists because the reddit moderator with the spoiler account says so. but she has been patently wrong because she does no due diligence at all. for example: she has said tyler is f1 from the beginning and that corrected spoiler is wrong because she has heard from people close to tyler. she has said that the corrected spoiler is also wrong because she heard from someone in the f3 that it simply isn't true. she has said that she is in contact with people close to jed who say he didn't win. it sounds to me like people enjoy messing with her by pretending to be close to jed and tyler and she believes it all. sorry but reality steve is simply a more believable source because he's been at it longer and has some standards. steve has said he has seen no evidence of post-show behavior of jed, just pre-show.

i am skeptical about the post-show rumors is because (1) the gullible moderator says she has video of jed cheating but won't even describe what is on the video and (2) none of the victims of the post show assaults has come forward themselves even to spoiler accounts let alone the media so it is basically friends of the victims with hearsay.  if it turns out that credible evidence exists, i'll accept it just like i did with hayley. i'm just unwilling to believe every bad thing about jed is true wholesale. this is all jmo.

Why would they come forward? Look what’s happened to Haley!
i get why they would not go to the media. but why wouldn't they provide evidence to reality steve? he doesn't out his sources but gets the evidence across. he just did that with the girl jed cheated on hayley with. why is it all hearsay from friends? afaik one girl provided video to the reddit mod but changed her mind and tried to retract it. the reddit mod has provided  a screen cap of jed at the bar but won't even describe the contents of the video. was he kissing someone? was he grabbing someone's azz? was it inconclusive (that's my guess).

it will all come out in the end. if there are videos or photos or texts, tmz will have them soon enough because they pay. i'll wait to see them and then i'll condemn jed for post show behavior. this is all jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:46 pm

RS does get a lot of things sent to him -- he won't publish anything unless people give him the okay to, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:46 pm

Idk. To me Haley is the unofficial MVP of this season. Truly. Thank you Haley. Thank you.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:48 pm

@sosleepy. Haley is the MVP for sure IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:49 pm

@sosleepy And she has come out swinging[strike] singing! Did you hear her on Bobby Bones show. Shameless plugs to Sweet Lea Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 23 1f603

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel