SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cari Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:19 am

Astrobach wrote:Sorry to post myself, but wanted to bring this back as it coincide with what @Lucas15 said and I want to update what I was thinking then to now.

POSTED ON JUNE 19 in 1st thread ( could figure how to bring from old post)
About Jed. Here are some thoughts. The guy admitted he was on the show as a platform to get recognized as a musician. Ok. He saw that Hannah was into him, more than he anticipated probably and maybe he did start to feel important or validated. Musicians certainly like that and it goes a long way to help their ego and their sense of accomplishment, however twisted that may seem. So he finds himself contemplating his original plan - to stay in until he’s part of the F5 for maximum exposure - but he also has to make sure he is portrayed WELL, therefore acting like the good guy, doing the things expected to make him look good etc. Including defending Hannah against the ‘ bad guy ‘ of the season. I always noticed that he is one of the most vocal about Luke’s behavior. So in a way, he knows how to recognize the shady behavior...maybe because some of it is HIS own as well. Fast forward to the place where he goes beyond the F5 and Hannah takes him to the hime date. That will be very telling when we see it but he has probably by then developed some feelings for her and yet cannot contemplate getting engaged, yet. He still needs to show what a great guy he is. He has to maintain that same aura that Hannah was attracted to, as we know, she has said that her dream is to be a country singer in Nashville. So she is vicariously feeding into her own ’fairy tale’ story. Something happens at the very end, at the F4 FSD time, in Santorini, it’s time for Hannah to see if he’s ready to propose and he isn’t sure he can get there. ( I.E. he knows he has someone else AND he is conflicted about his image being tarnished if he rejects Hannah.) she storms out because she is pissed and expected that e would be able to commit at that point.
Maybe the instance that CH is talking about having a ring in his pocket could be Jed. Who after much deliberation, chooses to go ahead and risk it as he knows that the benefits of being a final couple are the best outcome possible for his carrer if he has enough feelings to string her along for a while. It may actually have even falling somewhat for her..who knows but all along he has to have had a plan, because if his career and goals. In Nashville at the CMA, we have no indication that Hannah interacted with him...BUT she was in a position to hear a lot of things ABOUT him...like maybe his Male Review job, or even other things like ex. girlfriend. All speculation, but she sure left Nashville REALLY in a hurry without any commitment tat we traced I thought...
So again, some of my ramblings on his strategy going into this show. He probably met some good people and made good friendly connections despite his original plan. But a lot has backfired because of deceptive behavior.

The irony is that he IS getting a LOT of exposure , but not exactly what he intended...karma is a B#@* ...
All MO

this start the new post

So now that we know what we know, with all the Haley’s account and the multiple sightings of him in bars, drunk, posting and likening various posts that do not lend themselves to an happy engaged guy; and that after the crisis has passed Hannah and Tyler seem to have a very coincidental and phenomenal S/M connection, playlist shared inspiration, having seen the HTD for both Jed and Tyler, the lack of really definitive and confirmed SHV with Jed, the ultra vagueness of RS who is usually spilling with glee all the details for the LCD and FRC at this point, our actual lack of footage on preview of said LCD or FRC...and the list goes on... I do not see any logic in Jed being F1 and all points to Tyler being it. From the start of the spoiler change, I‘Ve had a hard time reconciling Jed strategy and character with the idea of him being F1 and his post show behavior, all of it, and Tyler's behavior as well. Tyler may be gracious but the only time he appeared to be distraught was when the scandal exploded... and he immediately stopped his ‘bro’ comment towards Jed. He was shattered and protective of Hannah first and foremost. Which is in character for him, yes, possibly. But he didn’t seem heartbroken or depressed BEFORE the said crisis. So on that level, it’s more logical to me that he was just hiding his game in NYC where it’s much easier to live his life and hide out when necessary with or without Hannah.
Jed is distraught not only because he is getting litterally crucified, but BECAUSE he is not The ‘ engaged z’ guy everyone thought he was. Maybe he thinks that means his conduct is excusable if he was single. Anyhow. I’m now confirming with myself that thinking this way is fitting many more boxes than the other way around, and I’ll continue putting clues together to see where it goes and what are the next pages of this fascinating chapter of Bachelorette.

JMO

Thank you, @Astrobach !! clapping!

Another one who's pulling one's hair trying to reconcile the Show we're watching, the post show airquote "circumstances" versus the alleged Jed is F1.

Because remove the RS Revised Spoiler and lack of SHV, imo, Tyler is still F1.

Thank you for adding more thoughts on Why, for me, is Tyler is F1. bestbud!

I expect to be a little disappointed at the Finale if not BUT

my Tinfoil Hat is firmly glued because Tannah is END GAME regardless. heehee

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:28 am

Thanks @Cari. There are way too many things that just don’t sit well with me to discard... so we’ll be on the same boat no matter... bestbud! 2pop
And we can watch everything with our rose colored glasses! hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:55 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @Cari. There are way too many things that just don’t sit well with me to discard... so we’ll be on the same boat no matter... bestbud! 2pop

Bolded is an understatement, my friend!

I had a Eureka moment while watching Becca's IG takeover at @ENews. She was saying HTD is important to her. Sorta a key of understanding "The Men". She had an "insight" of Garrett thru the HTD. So surely, in my opinion, how can Hannah B not question Jed after her questions she asked to Jed's Family? It is not like Jed's Family is questioning HER as Jed's potential Wife. Hannah B, in my opinion, could have gotten the family's vibe that Jed is not ready and cannot "take off " Music career (as if it will ever do  laugh out loud ) at the same time Jed handling a relationship. It is not like other supposed F1 "obstacles". The F1's family usually questions the Lead. Not Jed's family. They kinda threw him under the bus in my opinion  hehehe  

We're completely geared up, my friend @Astrobach! Tinfoilhat, Tannah straight jacket and Rose-colored glasses  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 1710264613

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:52 am

Astrobach wrote:Thanks @Cari. There are way too many things that just don’t sit well with me to discard... so we’ll be on the same boat no matter... bestbud! 2pop

Excellent post @astrobach as I’m also having problems reconciling Jed as F1.  I look through the sleuthing file up until the 2nd RS spoiler everything confirmed the initial spoiler but shv evidence.  However we know both T/H have qualifications in communication and the support system to manipulate sm. Tyler imo could b modelling and working in Jupiter/Miami but is temporary in NYC? The edit imo is not consistent with Jed F1 and imo production set him up early.  Jed was the one chosen to walk in on Luke and Hannah, the Scott elimination ep1,  the inclusion of his confession about why on show, all his self promoting moments, HTD moments and his constant Luke Aggravation. Lots of question marks??????

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 am

^^^ I was questioning the first spoiled F1 before it switched. Tyler reminded me of Brooks another incorrectly spoiled F1 who le5 us know pretty much where he was all the time. I just wasn’t sure at that time if it Jed or Peter as Peter isn’t on SM as much or Jed who was seen at the airport and seemed to disappear off SM (at least live videos) at times. All IMO but nothing was adding up to me as Tyler being F1.

I also think ATFR will be the first time Hannah and Tyler talk post show. Again IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 am

Hope you have an extra pair that I can borrow laugh out loud. I’ve said it from the beginning that something just wasn’t right with the change in F1. I’m not a great sleuther, but I can hold my own (experience gained from raising 2 boys and keeping track of their shenanigans hehehe ). To me, it’s like Tyler has been hiding in plain site, the coincidences in SM and playlists, the way Hannah was giddy when his name was mentioned in the early interviews, etc.....

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:42 am

I think this season it matters most what is happening post-show more than anything else. I honestly don't care as much about F1 -- if she broke up with Jed as F1, that relationship is done. Sometimes, being the "winner" doesn't mean so much in the long run.

I am more interested in how Hannah is doing right now, at AFTR and after. I actually think that she and Tyler might have a good chance at a relationship now after they've had time watching the show back. Even though this show has been filled with drama and may not have had the traditional outcome in the long-term, I think it has definitely shined a light on some pretty heavy duty topics. I admit that I have been frustrated at times because she kept Luke around so long and picked Jed (knowing what is known about him), I don't think Hannah would have had as much self-growth (and possibly some viewers through watching this), if it would have been any other way. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:57 am

Astrobach wrote:Sorry to post myself, but wanted to bring this back as it coincide with what @Lucas15  said and I want to update what I was thinking then to now.

POSTED ON JUNE 19 in 1st thread ( could figure how to bring from old post)
About Jed. Here are some thoughts. The guy admitted he was on the show as a platform to get recognized as a musician. Ok. He saw that Hannah was into him, more than he anticipated probably and maybe he did start to feel important or validated. Musicians certainly like that and it goes a long way to help their ego and their sense of accomplishment, however twisted that may seem. So he finds himself contemplating his original plan - to stay in until he’s part of the F5 for maximum exposure - but he also has to make sure he is portrayed WELL, therefore acting like the good guy, doing the things expected to make him look good etc. Including defending Hannah against the ‘ bad guy ‘ of the season. I always noticed that he is one of the most vocal about Luke’s behavior. So in a way, he knows how to recognize the shady behavior...maybe because some of it is HIS own as well. Fast forward to the place where he goes beyond the F5 and Hannah takes him to the hime date. That will be very telling when we see it but he has probably by then developed some feelings for her and yet cannot contemplate getting engaged, yet. He still needs to show what a great guy he is. He has to maintain that same aura that Hannah was attracted to, as we know, she has said that her dream is to be a country singer in Nashville. So she is vicariously feeding into her own ’fairy tale’ story. Something happens at the very end, at the F4 FSD time, in Santorini, it’s time for Hannah to see if he’s ready to propose and he isn’t sure he can get there. ( I.E. he knows he has someone else AND he is conflicted about his image being tarnished if he rejects Hannah.) she storms out because she is pissed and expected that e would be able to commit at that point.
Maybe the instance that CH is talking about having a ring in his pocket could be Jed. Who after much deliberation, chooses to go ahead and risk it as he knows that the benefits of being a final couple are the best outcome possible for his carrer if he has enough feelings to string her along for a while. It may actually have even falling somewhat for her..who knows but all along he has to have had a plan, because if his career and goals. In Nashville at the CMA, we have no indication that Hannah interacted with him...BUT she was in a position to hear a lot of things ABOUT him...like maybe his Male Review job, or even other things like ex. girlfriend. All speculation, but she sure left Nashville REALLY in a hurry without any commitment tat we traced I thought...
So again, some of my ramblings on his strategy going into this show. He probably met some good people and made good friendly connections despite his original plan. But a lot has backfired because of deceptive behavior.

The irony is that he IS getting a LOT of exposure , but not exactly what he intended...karma is a B#@* ...
All MO

this start the new post

So now that we know what we know, with all the Haley’s account and  the multiple sightings of him in bars, drunk, posting and likening various posts that do not lend themselves to an happy engaged guy; and that after the crisis has passed Hannah and Tyler seem to have a very coincidental and phenomenal S/M connection, playlist shared inspiration, having seen the HTD for both Jed and Tyler, the lack of really definitive and confirmed SHV with Jed, the ultra vagueness of RS who is usually spilling with glee all the details for the LCD and FRC at this point, our actual lack of footage on preview of said LCD or FRC...and the list goes on... I do not see any logic in Jed being F1 and all points to Tyler being it. From the start of the spoiler change,  I‘Ve had a hard time reconciling Jed strategy and character with the idea of him being F1 and his post show behavior, all of it, and Tyler's behavior as well. Tyler may be  gracious but the only time he appeared to be distraught was when the scandal exploded... and he immediately stopped his ‘bro’ comment towards Jed. He was shattered and protective of Hannah first and foremost. Which is in character for him, yes, possibly. But he didn’t seem heartbroken or depressed BEFORE the said crisis. So on that level, it’s more logical to me that he was just hiding his game in NYC where it’s much easier to live his life and hide out when necessary with or without Hannah.
Jed is distraught not only because he is getting litterally crucified, but BECAUSE he is not The ‘ engaged z’ guy everyone thought he was. Maybe he thinks that means his conduct is excusable if he was single. Anyhow. I’m now confirming with myself that thinking this way is fitting many more boxes than the other way around, and I’ll continue putting clues together to see where it goes and what are the next pages of this fascinating chapter of Bachelorette.

JMO

@Astrobach
This post is phenomenal! I really hope you’re right. If they’ve fooled everyone and Tyler has been F1 all along, that’s the best outcome but, if she did pick Jed, you gave me a reason why. I never knew Hannah wanted to be a country singer.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

I would be shocked if Tyler was her F1 all along. To me, it just doesn't add up. I think Jed was her F1 and the jealous edit is reflecting that and it continues next week as he confronts Hannah about Luke. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:27 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
@Astrobach
This post is phenomenal! I really hope you’re right. If they’ve fooled everyone and Tyler has been F1 all along, that’s the best outcome but, if she did pick Jed, you gave me a reason why. I never knew Hannah wanted to be a country singer.

I actually would like to know where and when she said she wanted to be a country singer and live in Nashville. I keep reading this but nobody has ever said where it came from. Everything I've read has said she has a degree in communications and worked as an interior designer.

I mean as a kid, people can have dreams but change their dreams as they grow up. After all I wanted to be "Annette" when I a kid. Didn't mean I wanted to move to LA and be an actress though.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:
snipped
I actually would like to know where and when she said she wanted to be a country singer and live in Nashville.  I keep reading this but nobody has ever said where it came from.  Everything I've read has said she has a degree in communications and worked as an interior designer.

I mean as a kid, people can have dreams but change their dreams as they grow up.  After all I wanted to be "Annette" when I a kid.  Didn't mean I wanted to move to LA and be an actress though.

AFAIK she never "said" it but her IG page has a Q & A section and one of the slides asked her what she wanted to be and her answer was a country singer. I saw an SC of this on Reddit and went digging to find it, found it and made an SC intending to post it here. I never got around to posting it and never saved the SC thinking I could always go back and make one again. A couple of days later I tried to make the cap and the slide had been deleted.

ETA - It's still missing.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:47 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I would be shocked if Tyler was her F1 all along.  To me, it just doesn't add up.  I think Jed was her F1 and the jealous edit is reflecting that and it continues next week as he confronts Hannah about Luke.   Jmo.  

Me too. I think Jed WAS her final 1 but now Tyler might be the winner and her final 1 laugh out loud. That’s what a lot of BN are referring to in interviews when they allude that Tyler is the winner. They have heard rumblings too and most stop short of saying Tyler is the final 1 but phrase it like Tyler is the winner.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel