SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:53 pm

@LaineyG I agree Jed was definitely F1 and this post season is so interesting! What interviews are you referring to?

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:15 pm

^^^^one I watched last night was of Ashley I and her recap in the episode 8 thread on the board. It’s worth a look. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:41 pm

Who's to say TPTB had this plan all along with Jed and Luke, and played to their need to be front and center at all times, and convinced Tyler and Hannah to go along with it, for the best or better outcome? And to play around with RS spoilers to get the most mileage and ratings for the whole season from beginning to end?JMHO

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm

hi
violetstoo wrote:Who's to say TPTB had this plan all along with Jed and Luke, and played to their need to be front and center at all times, and convinced Tyler and Hannah to go along with it, for the best or better outcome? And to play around with RS spoilers to get the most mileage and ratings for the whole season from beginning to end?JMHO

Post season sleuthing has proven imo that Tyler has been exactly where he said he was since filming. Jed (when they were still together) did disappear the same time as Hannah. There is just too much pointing to Jed as F1, including Hannah’s moods/comments. TPTB have learned spoilers don’t ruin ratings. All imo but Occam's Razor points to Jed as F1

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm

violetstoo wrote:Who's to say TPTB had this plan all along with Jed and Luke, and played to their need to be front and center at all times, and convinced Tyler and Hannah to go along with it, for the best or better outcome? And to play around with RS spoilers to get the most mileage and ratings for the whole season from beginning to end?JMHO

I must admit that I have tossed this scenario around in my head for a while now. But...
     1) Are Hannah and Tyler good enough actors to sustain this over a longer period of time?
     2) Would Hannah and Tyler readily agree to stay apart with no non-electronic meetings (at least as far our remarkable sleuthers have been able to determine) interaction throughout the post season until ATFR?

I am and always have been a big fan of this couple and wish nothing but happiness for them either together or singly. :yes:  Am waiting for ATFR and some kind of resolution with bated breath.

Edited to Add: Do I this the scenario is possible? Yes, I do. Do I think it's probable? Unfortunately, no, I don't.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm

I have a Theory. At the same time as RS spoiled the break up between Hannah and Jed we started getting theese hints that maybe Hannah and Tyler were interrested in each other. Since then I find that the focus shifted from Hannah and Jed to Hannah and Tyler, calming the storm around Hannah and Jed down a little imo. Could it all have been planned? The focus shift? To give them a break. And could the reason why Tyler has been more silent regarding the bachelorette the last days and imo looking tired and sad be because he cant do this sceme anymore...  ? While Hannah is still going strong.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 pm

Miyala wrote:I have a Theory. At the same time as RS spoiled the break up between Hannah and Jed we started getting theese hints that maybe Hannah and Tyler were interrested in each other. Since then I find that the focus shifted from Hannah and Jed to Hannah and Tyler, calming the storm around Hannah and Jed down a little imo. Could it all have been planned? The focus shift? To give them a break. And could the reason why Tyler has been more silent regarding the bachelorette the last days and imo looking tired and sad be because he cant do this sceme anymore...  ? While Hannah is still going strong.

I haven't seen Tyler looking sad at all? Here he with Nick today in NYC.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvwrhqHIHQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:16 pm

I hope Tyler and his family, are watching these episodes very close,y to see how she acted around Luke and Jed .... and walks away from any attempt that Hannah makes to try to, now, pretend hes the one she wanted. I'm counting on him being smarter than that.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:I hope Tyler and his family, are watching these episodes very close,y to see how she acted around Luke and Jed .... and walks away from any attempt that Hannah makes to try to, now, pretend hes the one she wanted.   I'm counting on him being smarter than that.

She took him to the final 2. She could have taken Luke or Peter if she had wanted to. I don’t get the argument that Tyler wasn’t her final choice at HTs. I think it’s clear she had no idea who it was gonna be. She seems to change her mind depending on who she is with. I think she’s gonna be totally torn between the F2. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I hope Tyler and his family, are watching these episodes very close,y to see how she acted around Luke and Jed .... and walks away from any attempt that Hannah makes to try to, now, pretend hes the one she wanted.   I'm counting on him being smarter than that.

She took him to the final 2. She could have taken Luke or Peter if she had wanted to. I don’t get the argument that Tyler wasn’t her final choice at HTs. I think it’s clear she had no idea who it was gonna be. She seems to change her mind depending on who she is with. I think she’s gonna be totally torn between the F2. JMO
Yup and considering Tyler’s mother voted on a poll “yes, Hannah should get back together with Tyler” I think we know what his family wants for him. Ultimately, I think family and friends should just want their loved one to be happy and for Tyler if that means getting back together with hannah then so be it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Yup and considering Tyler’s mother voted on a poll “yes, Hannah should get back together with Tyler” I think we know what his family wants for him. Ultimately, I think family and friends should just want their loved one to be happy and for Tyler if that means getting back together with hannah then so be it.

Agree and we still have a couple of more episodes to see how it all unfolds...For all we know (putting out as potential scenario only), right after she chose F1 - she had already regretted her decision of letting Tyler go (Arie scenario). By Jed telling her about girl back home (post engagement and her own doubts already) - just added to her remorse of not choosing Tyler. Until AFTER (assuming part 2) we won’t truly know IMO.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Rookie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Agree and we still have a couple of more episodes to see how it all unfolds...For all we know (putting out as potential scenario only), right after she chose F1 - she had already regretted her decision of letting Tyler go (Arie scenario). By Jed telling her about girl back home (post engagement and her own doubts already) - just added to her remorse of not choosing Tyler. Until AFTER (assuming part 2) we won’t truly know IMO.

If I was Jed, I'd be negotiating hard with Hannah to go easy on him (on ATFR and post-show) in exchange for backing up whatever she wanted to say about Tyler or Peter, etc... Jed's only way of getting out of this alive was Hannah staying with him. He'd still get blasted at bit but Hannah - who would take the heat from the viewing public as a "silly, stupid girl for staying with a lying cheating man."

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel