SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:If Hannah does goes on DWTS a certain former 'ette will not be happy. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 2254279460

Good lord we’ll be able to hear her head exploding from wherever we live. 😬
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:If Hannah does goes on DWTS a certain former 'ette will not be happy. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 2254279460
I think Kait would be happy for Hannah...and also make sure to complain that she wasn't allowed to do it laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:
I think Kait would be happy for Hannah...and also make sure to complain that she wasn't allowed to do it laugh out loud
Definitely. Jason will be enjoying the sweet sweet sounds of the rest of the whining at home. Awww bliss.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:15 pm

LaineyG wrote:

Who!?  I’m curious. ;)

Kaitlyn Bristow
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Definitely. Jason will be enjoying the sweet sweet sounds of the rest of the whining at home. Awww bliss.

Yup!! and Ramen will just look for the nearest exit to the doggy park. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 8367-910 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 I_got_13 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I love that we love Kaitlyn and still make fun of her relentlessly giggling . No one escapes these jokes laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Ok
Clearly I’m out of the loop. Why wasn’t she allowed to do it? And who would not allow it?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I love that we love Kaitlyn and still make fun of her relentlessly giggling . No one escapes these jokes laugh out loud.
If you can’t laugh at those you love, who else can you laugh at??? laugh out loud heartbeat

I’m holding out hope for no one doing this (Tyler or Hannah) with Hannah and Tyler reuniting and working on their relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm

LaineyG wrote:Ok
Clearly I’m out of the loop. Why wasn’t she allowed to do it?  And who would not allow it?
According to Kaitlyn, she was supposed to be on DWTS after her season, was pretty much a done deal, then Fleiss or Mills stepped in and shut it down and told Kaitlyn she should focus on her relationship with Shawn.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Clearly I’m out of the loop. Why wasn’t she allowed to do it?  And who would not allow it?
According to Kaitlyn, she was supposed to be on DWTS after her season, was pretty much a done deal, then Fleiss or Mills stepped in and shut it down and told Kaitlyn she should focus on her relationship with Shawn.

Whoa! Must have been a reason. Thanks for the info!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I think it was her Snapchat booboo spoiling the end no?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:33 pm

I cannot see Jed not showing up at the ATFR. They are probably foaming at the mouth just thinking about it and the ratings. He's not going to get off scott free, IDC what Millsy is saying, that IMO is BS to boost ratings. CH mouthpiece has already stated his stance and how he's going to ask the tough questions (like he does every season  dizzy )

I would bet a Canadian Toonie, Jed will ask Hannah for a 2nd chance. She might not accept but that IMHO won't stop Jed from trying. Whether it's his idea or brainwashed to think that she'd say yes, I wouldn't be surprised. Imagine the boo's in the audience or the replay of those two women clapping during MTA. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 3806527698

MO there's no way Jed cannot go. The whole ending is depending on him and his appearance. What else are they going to do on night two.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel