SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:55 am

@Mommyof2 yep your point is taken that you are referring to people on SM you but the post that folks were responding to did not stipulate who was being referred to as being on a witch-hunt and in turn led to responses from other posters hence why I posted that we should clarify so posts are not misconstrued to the point where folks feel they are being baited.

For me it’s live and let live, I don’t really care what position/stance people take as long as they respect other people’s position/stance as well per forum rules, it’s all good yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:05 am

As they allegedly become engaged at the end, that means that Jed proposed to Hannah. That’s entirely on him. He chose to propose marriage, and frankly he didn’t have to take things that far.
But he did.

I don’t see where the forgivable mistake is in this situation. He made choices throughout.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:14 am

If Jed had a believable “side of the story”, Hannah wouldn’t have dumped him shortly after Haley came forward with a plethora of receipts. Some don’t understand the “witch hunt” of Jed, I don’t understand the unwavering support of a guy who deliberately lied to and manipulated multiple women, with no regard for their feelings, in order to further his own “career”. And I’m not going to be guilt-tripped into feeling sympathy for a dude whose downfall and public backlash is literally entirely his own doing. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:12 am

Anyways I’m just here to express my relief that Hannah’s home for the 4th. Not just because I’m happy she’s got a good support system around, but because it’s further confirmation that she’s not with Jed. I know RS says they’re done, and her SM says they’re done, but I’m always kinda worried that she might still be with him. The lack of 4th of July SHV is the confirmation I needed to rest easy yes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 am

ReneeM wrote:Anyways I’m just here to express my relief that Hannah’s home for the 4th. Not just because I’m happy she’s got a good support system around, but because it’s further confirmation that she’s not with Jed. I know RS says they’re done, and her SM says they’re done, but I’m always kinda worried that she might still be with him. The lack of 4th of July SHV is the confirmation I needed to rest easy yes
For more confirmation, just look at the IG story of her HTD with Jed. I think she was totally telling him to kick rocks there, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:28 am

mercieme wrote:
HEA wrote:And it is my prerogative to say it is upsetting as I do not name anyone and it is my opinion. TY
Absolutely your perogatve but per forum rules you may want to clarify who you are referring to as being on a witch hunt against Jed in your post: people on this forum or people on SM so it’s not subject to misinterpretation or considered as baiting yes

I have read several posts of @HEA on this subject and have always read them that she was speaking of SM and not the members here. IMHO.......

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:23 am

ReneeM wrote:Anyways I’m just here to express my relief that Hannah’s home for the 4th. Not just because I’m happy she’s got a good support system around, but because it’s further confirmation that she’s not with Jed. I know RS says they’re done, and her SM says they’re done, but I’m always kinda worried that she might still be with him. The lack of 4th of July SHV is the confirmation I needed to rest easy yes

Yeppers she is done and happy to let everyone know as much as she can let us know. I believe it was the producers who let RS know so they could control the narrative. This season is like none other where the final outcome is known. I definitely watch it differently. Real life is colliding with the show now and that’s exciting!

Thank goodness they have footage to show of the breakup and more questions will be answered during the afr. It’s fun in the meantime to look at things right now IN REAL TIME to try and figure out what they will do. I suspect RS will have or hear more info as it gets closer to the end.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:22 am

Didn’t she said that for years she smiled and did what people expected her to do? Smiling or looking happy is not always a sign it is true. I personally think the national humiliation RS and Haley shared is more important than what happened before Jed met her. She put a nice happy fake facade. If not, if she is deliriously happy few days after breaking her engagement, then something is wrong IMO nobody recovers an engagement breakup that quick.

My opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:34 am

HEA wrote:Didn’t she said that for years she smiled and did what people expected her to do? Smiling or looking happy is not always a sign it is true. I personally think the national humiliation RS and Haley shared is more important than what happened before Jed met her. She put a nice happy fake facade. If not, if she is deliriously happy few days after breaking her engagement, then something is wrong IMO nobody recovers an engagement breakup that quick.

My opinion

IMO, the relationship between Hannah and Jed was already cooling off as soon as cameras stopped rolling. As people observed she never seemed happy and in love during interviews. She had probably heard word of Jed grabbing asses in bars and whatnot. I think the stuff about Haley caused her more embarrassment than heartbreak over Jed. If Hannah mourned the lost of any love it is the loss of what could have been with someone else. Her gushing about Tyler while engaged to Jed in that Ellen interview actually makes sense now. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:40 am

I recall that every bachelorette have this guilty gushing praising attitude towards their F2 F3 F4. They are asked if they would do a good bachelor and they look ecstatic with the idea. I personally saw a happy in love Hannah before the debacle. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am

I honestly don’t think mourning an engagement or relationship on this show should last too long at all, especially if it ends the way hers and Jed’s did. I’m not too sure their relationship was ever really on good terms outside of filming from what we have heard that he told her a watered down version of the Hayley story. I’m sure she’s upset and embarrassed as well and yeah, I’m sure she was heartbroken over what and who she thought and wanted Jed to be but I really don’t think it should take her that long to get over it.

That’s why I am having such a hard time believing Peter is still crushed. JMO.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:55 am

HEA wrote:IMO  a lot of water went under the bridge since the finale. Tyler and Peter moved on like all the F3 and F2 of all seasons before this one. They went back to real world, got this inner sad time after the return and rejection, then family and friends helped them to put all that behind them and put the experience in perspective. all my opinion of course

I do not see Hannah changing here mind and switch to Tyler. She went thru a social media dirty break-up. she ended her engagement where she professed her love to Jed. Now she is in the anger stage after the sad teary stage. She is now in process to get rid of jed in every way she can. I believe she is this kind of girl who will get her revenge. The way she dismissed everybody who does not think like her, her tantrums on ITMs, that means to me that the taping breakup in Nashville is going to be messy.

She is in the middle of a rollercoaster to recover and no freaking way she is IMO thinking romantic hookup with Tyler. Furthermore, I think Tyler is over Hannah now. Probably still friend since I am pretty sure they had sex and this created a bond but other than that, I think he has a bright future in NYC... unless he gets tempted to be next bach. his choice. I hope he will think twice before accepting this poisoned proposition.

I think they all need a break, far from medias and far from this show. Jed, like  @mommyof2 said will not recover until the show is over. I feel sad that social media is so nasty. Nobody deserves the hateful comments he is receiving. That is awful. For me, Jed is no different than millions of guys of his age and this is more a generation problem rather than an individual problem (MY opinion here).  Hannah needs therapy.... ASAP. And I say that in the kindest way possible. Her priorities do not seem to be at the right place now.

I do believe Peter will be the next bach.

JMO

Yesssssss...wisdom and kind insights from @HEA

People just seem to think that it’s all about Hannah. It’s not. Tyler is an accomplished, educated, handsome and honorable young man and frankly for anything more than an occasional date he deserves much better than Hot Mess Hannah, IMO. I completely agree she needs therapy, ASAP.

I really can’t believe how people are behaving toward Jed. They’re kinder toward murderers. He wasn’t married. He had a girlfriend. Men, especially that age leave one girlfriend for another everyday. This is all just overblown and stupid, IMO.

People can stop trying to save Hannah’s season. She turned it over to Luke week #1 and she co-starred and played the foil (aka fool) from that point to this so, I’m kicked back with a glass of wine and I’m here for it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel