SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:The HTD of the F1 is always edited to look like a disaster.  That said, I'm sure his parents were still skeptical of the  entire process, but not necessarily because of Haley.  They had a 4 month relationship, which isn't very long, imho.  

No it's not, especially on the Ette seasons. jmo

I thought Ashley's sister was hard on JP?  scratch
She was but that was when JP meet her family.. MTP..

Des’ was very awkward at Chris’
Oh my God yes! The sinus rinse his dad did on him!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Cari Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:49 pm

Sharnee wrote:Didn’t Jojo have an awful HTD? Yah she did .

Yeah she did. (F2) So did JP IIRC (F1)

Becca enjoyed Garrett's HTD (F1). She even said it again in her ENews IG takeover. She said she loves the HTD that's where her "love" for Garrett began. They (Becett and their Couple friends) gave Tyler's HTD the top score. 9.8ish whereas Jed 6.9 for obvious reasons haha

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am

Jed's body language on this one. Poor Hannah.

via GIPHY

North

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:23 am

Cari wrote:

Becca enjoyed Garrett's HTD (F1). She even said it again in her ENews IG takeover. She said she loves the HTD that's where her "love" for Garrett began. They (Becett and their Couple friends) gave Tyler's HTD the top score. 9.8ish whereas Jed 6.9 for obvious reasons haha

Where was this posted?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:26 am

okkaayy wrote:
Cari wrote:

Where was this posted?

I was supposed to link it earlier but when i went back to the IG stories of Enews, Becca and Garrett, the 24 hour shelf life expired already. Not sure if ENews has a file on Becca's Episode 9 recap Hugesmile

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:21 am

okkaayy wrote:
Cari wrote:

Where was this posted?
Some of the stories Becca did can be found here- https://instagram.com/ashleyandjaredneedsleep?igshid=1dq4ay491hixf

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 am

@North just curious, what is wrong with Jed’s body language here?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 am

North wrote:Jed's body language on this one. Poor Hannah.

via GIPHY

he is shaking his head no which could mean he’s lying about his feelings for hannah. or imo he’s shaking his head because he can’t believe he had a connection with her since  he didn’t expect to (given his reason for coming on and the hayley mess at home).

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:34 am

Just Looking wrote:@North just curious, what is wrong with Jed’s body language here?

He's shaking his head "NO" while he says "Her and I have seriously just clicked since day 1." As in his body is not in agreement with what he is saying at the moment. And then purses his lips in a final affirmation.

@lucas15 has done some great analysis of Jed's body language - I think a few pages back in this thread.

Look, I hope Jed somehow falls into love with Hannah between now and the finale. It would make me forgive him a bit faster but so far, his body (IMO) is saying that he really isn't that into her. And nowhere near as into her as Peter, Tyler, and Luke are. I did a comparison a few pages back of all four receiving their date roses -- the difference is stark. Even with Luke's being weirdly shot, Jed is the least engaged and interested.

Watching the contestants' micro-expressions has been pretty interesting this season. I could do pages and pages and pages on Luke - he's one fascinating character to watch.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:38 am

I think if jed had truly fallen in love with Hannah, he would have come clean abt the gf thing when he knew he was in love and would have wanted the best for her- if that meant it wasn’t with him, then he would have accepted that and understood.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:43 am

ilovecarbs wrote:
North wrote:Jed's body language on this one. Poor Hannah.

via GIPHY

he is shaking his head no which could mean he’s lying about his feelings for hannah. or imo he’s shaking his head because he can’t believe he had a connection with her since  he didn’t expect to (given his reason for coming on and the hayley mess at home).

I'd love @Lucas15 to give a read on that.

His body is reacting to what he is saying at that moment -- his body has an automatic, reflex-like reaction. If he was saying aloud what you mentioned above, then yeah, maybe that could be the case. But in the gif above, as Jed was talking, his body was disagreeing with what he was saying.
All iMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:15 pm

North wrote: I'd love @Lucas15 to give a read on that

Your wish m'lady is my command ...

One of the first things I picked up on with Jed's body language is how his head motions align or misalign with his words. If Jed says something obviously true he nods it "yes", but if he says something that might not be true he shakes his head "no", indicating what he said is not true. Most people do this to some degree at least but Jed is much clearer than most; his nods or shakes are more pronounced and more quickly triggered by his words and he's very consistent and that makes it easier to read him.

With regard to this "in motion" video clip, when Jed says "Her and I have seriously just clicked from day 1" and shakes his head "no" it means he really doesn't believe they have seriously clicked. He could feel that he's clicked but she hasn't, or that she's clicked and he hasn't, but he's not being truthful for whatever the reason.

He's really not talking about whatever his expectations coming into this were - he's talking about what his actual connections with Hannah were. If he was actually surprised to find he had a connection to Hannah. IMO he would have said something like "I was surprised to find that we really had a great connection". It would have been interesting had he said that to see if he really was sincere, but that wasn't what he said.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma