SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:08 pm

Here is another comparison. Someone mentioned I another tread that Jed didn’t get Hannah’s jokes on their Boston date (the fake facts). Compare that to Tyler’s “Want some tail?”. He said that to make her laugh and feel better, and it seemed he just new that she would get it and find it funny.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:28 pm

blueblues wrote:Here is another comparison. Someone mentioned I another tread that Jed didn’t get Hannah’s jokes on their Boston date (the fake facts). Compare that to Tyler’s “Want some tail?”. He said that to make her laugh and feel better, and it seemed he just new that she would get it and find it funny.

handwave Yes, I have been saying that they don't share a sense of humour since that first date. I don't really see Hannah and Jed laughing together at all and certainly not like what I see with her and Tyler. Hannah and Tyler get each others humour and play off of each other. For me this is a really big thing because I don't see people who can't joke with one another making it long term.

Humour is one of the most important aspects of a relationship IMO. It can make the fun stuff more fun and help defuse the hard stuff. Hannah enjoys being silly and goofy and to me it just seems as if Jed is uncomfortable when she is. Tyler on the other hand embraces it and goes along and even encourages it. Another thing that I hope she sees watching back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:39 pm

hannah says she fell in love with jed when they were goofing around and clicking their heels on the last date. i think hannah is more goofy than romantic. if you look closely at their boston date, they goof around physically a lot. she takes the lead on that date because her natural personality is to be the leader (she's nicknamed herself beast after all). jed's almost like her guy best friend. she seems to be a girl who likes that more than the romantic professions that tyler gives.

don't get me wrong, i actually really like tyler. he jokes around with her and she laughs. she does not joke around with him. i don't know if she's not comfortable around him or thinks he's too hot to like her or what. she's goofy, energetic, confident hannah when she's with jed compared to tyler.

btw jed also pushes hannah's hair back while she's talking and he gives her forehead kisses too. hannah gives jed cheek kisses a lot - from their first interaction after the luke massage scene in fact. i haven't seen her do that to anyone else. for whatever reason, she feels a deep level of affection for jed as did all the men on the show. so he can't be all horrible, girlfriend notwithstanding laugh out loud.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:41 pm

In Jeds ITM after his date with Hannah he also says "its just getting more and more real" while shaking his head at the same time...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Its crazy how Hannah glows when Jed says he is falling in love with her too. There is no way they would be able to hide who her F1 was. Still, we havent seen all yet, Tyler could catch up a little...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:53 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:hannah says she fell in love with jed when they were goofing around and clicking their heels on the last date. i think hannah is more goofy than romantic. if you look closely at their boston date, they goof around physically a lot. she takes the lead on that date because her natural personality is to be the leader (she's nicknamed herself beast after all). jed's almost like her guy best friend. she seems to be a girl who likes that more than the romantic professions that tyler gives.

don't get me wrong, i actually really like tyler. he jokes around with her and she laughs. she does not joke around with him. i don't know if she's not comfortable around him or thinks he's too hot to like her or what. she's goofy, energetic, confident hannah when she's with jed compared to tyler.

btw jed also pushes hannah's hair back while she's talking and he gives her forehead kisses too. hannah gives jed cheek kisses a lot - from their first interaction after the luke massage scene in fact. i haven't seen her do that to anyone else. for whatever reason, she feels a deep  level of affection for jed as did all the men on the show. so he can't be all horrible, girlfriend notwithstanding laugh out loud.

I remember that, but I still don't think their humour clicks. When they goof around physically, I think he is almost mimicking her...like that person who laughs at a joke because everyone else is, but they are the last to start laughing so they are still awkwardly laughing when everyone else has stopped. When it comes to verbal humour, I really don't think he gets it. Maybe it's me because I just don't think he is that bright.

It could be a good thing that it worked out this way. She didn't waste a huge chunk of her life trying to fix him and he was exposed to the point that there is no doubt for her who he is. She also gets to look back and see the signs she missed with him, plus she gets to see just how supportive Tyler has been throughout...on the show and off. There are no what ifs left that she might have entertained if she had picked Tyler originally. Wondering what her life with a country singer in Nashville might have been. Now she knows...hell. Hopefully she has a fresh start alone or after a sufficient grovel...with Tyler.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:35 pm

She is joking around with Tyler too, but in a more deliberate, challenging way. Like with the herring, and the horses. She is still a bit guarded with him I think.

The edit is not trying to hide Jed, it’s trying to hype him. Since when do we trust the edit more than sleuthing and spoilers. Tyler is supposedly the F1 until the last minute, according to the latter.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:10 pm

blueblues wrote:She is joking around with Tyler too, but in a more deliberate, challenging way. Like with the herring, and the horses. She is still a bit guarded with him I think.

The edit is not trying to hide Jed, it’s trying to hype him. Since when do we trust the edit more than sleuthing and spoilers. Tyler is supposedly the F1 until the last minute, according to the latter.
JMO
If that’s the case, I wonder what made her change to Jed - maybe the FS giggling 5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 2254279460

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:27 pm

North wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:I was asked a couple of days ago to do a sort of body language study of Tyler's first 1-1 date with Hannah. I started by reviewing the date on the ABC streaming site which is my source for all of the screen caps in this post: ABC Streaming site

Initially I struggled how to do this because unlike Jed's last date where there was a lot of apparent deception red flags, there were none in the Tyler date. I finally decided that if I couldn't see anything negative I'd instead look for things that seemed positive. So here goes:

At the beginning of the date, Hannah was very upset from the previous night's "Luke drama" and crying and really not up for a date. They talk and I note Tyler putting his hand on her leg - it strikes me as an attempt to connect with Hannah. His brow furrows indicating concern for Hannah as she is obviously still upset. He puts his arm around her and rubs her back - again connecting but also comforting her. He hugs her and says "I'm here for you". He tells her "Look at me" and strokes her hair:
5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler110

I always see something like this as akin to certain primate species who groom each other - removing potential harmful parasites from their fur. For humans it reads to me as a sign of caring for the well being of another (hopefully one with no parasites).

He does this again as he asks her "Want some tail?" And no - the double meaning didn't escape me but Hannah is amused for the first time in the date:

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler210

As he comforts Hannah he kisses her head. IMO this again indicates caring. It's not sexual in any way nor romantic leading to making out - more comforting as you might someone you care about in a time of their sorrow.

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler310

While I watched the lobster fishing activity there wasn't much to comment on - until over dinner where there's a lot. Walking to dinner they are holding hands (this reads as an attempt to connect / stay connected).

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler410

Hannah feels she hasn't put her best foot forward in the date and Tyler says "We don't need the best - we need the real Hannah". At dinner Hannah admits she saw Tyler as a little player and that made her want to put her walls up. I really get this from her because Tyler just seems too good to be true (which can easily mean he isn't true) but that's the problem with Tyler - he says all the right things and makes one wonder if maybe he isn't just a player. If there's a reason why Hannah didn't pick him as F1 - this might be it. She asks him what were his intentions coming into this (probably because Jed had been honest already that he did it for his career) and Tyler explains that he almost didn't because of his father's illness and subsequent surgery. He tells her that he and his pops watched The Bachelorette during recovery (pops is a big fan) and his pops had told him to go make the most of the opportunity. He also says that as soon as he saw Hannah he felt something he'd never felt before. Again - a potential player's line but with no evidence of deception. During all of Tyler's explanation he keeps good eye contact with Hannah (potential honesty) and occasionally looks down and to his right. Here's two caps of this:

5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler510
5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler610

Eye movements can indicate a lot of things (memory recall, deception, etc) but eyes down and right can be interpreted as someone creating a feeling or sensory memory (Source)- appropriate in this case IMO because he's talking about things he has felt so appropriate to create those feelings as he explains them to Hannah. Hannah reaches for the rose and says "knowing what I'm looking for and how your words and actions align have blown me away and you were exactly what I needed today" and this is Tyler's reaction:
5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 Tyler710

This is MY reaction:
1 - It would be interesting to contrast Tyler's reaction on getting a date rose to Jed's reaction - IMO it's a telling difference. Happy, versus Oh sh!t.
2 - Hannah was blown away by Tyler on the date and I am blown away that Hannah perceives that Tyler's actions and words align because she's seemed oblivious to this with some others where words and actions (or at least body language) are misaligned.
3 - Very little (if any) bad and a lot of good on this date.

@Lucas15 -- come join us in the "Comparison/Body Language" thread that GA just created! Bring it over -- I would but I'm not sure how. This is such good stuff!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Miyala wrote:Its crazy how Hannah glows when Jed says he is falling in love with her too. There is no way they would be able to hide who her F1 was. Still, we havent seen all yet, Tyler could catch up a little...

She was like a giddy school girl declaring her feelings and then when he said he was falling in love too, you could tell she wanted to jump for joy. laugh out loud. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Here’s one to analyze....Jed’s eyes
5 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 3 28559c10

My sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Miyala wrote:Its crazy how Hannah glows when Jed says he is falling in love with her too. There is no way they would be able to hide who her F1 was. Still, we havent seen all yet, Tyler could catch up a little...

She was like a giddy school girl declaring her feelings and then when he said he was falling in love too, you could tell she wanted to jump for joy.  laugh out loud. All imo.  

I don't deny that she was all giddy. That wasn't the issue. The issue was his reaction and that was far from giddy IMO.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma