SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:Here’s one to analyze....Jed’s eyes
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 28559c10

My sc

Pretty sure this look was the look of someone that was ready to copy Tyler's flower gifting gesture the next time he had a one on one with Hannah. jmo
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 2czvtd1
My sc
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 pm

@Abda81864 Yup the competition was on. When they stop being apart as a group , I think Jed wil show himself to be a shallow one trick pony , or did I mean phoney . I’ll think both actually. Lol.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Sharnee wrote:Here’s one to analyze....Jed’s eyes
 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 28559c10

My sc
Thanks @Sharnee, I’ve looking for this picture because it is chilling ( and not in the chilling, grilling way cantstopl ) his eyes are siding with the thought that maybe he’s got competition there. No smile like a mike and Devin. This looks like someone who is afraid he’s not as in control ( of his game) as he wants...there was a quick shot of him, where he tells Hannah that he wants to be there for her (  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 4 4103285151 ) trying to elicit her trust and maybe catch up to Tyler’s interaction. I saw one where is not with his mouth open, and his looks is downright evil, like ala Jack Nicholson ...a few seconds later maybe...

JMO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:16 pm

via GIPHY

When Jed tells Hannah "it's a huge platform"
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:31 pm

The person who needs this comparison thread the most is Hannah. She's the one who needs to be doing the analysis. In a vacuum, i'd give her the benefit of the doubt on picking Jed, but he's just part of a larger pattern with her. Why are these the men she's drawn to? She said she has the gift of discernment, how come she didn't pick up on any of these BL tells with Jed? On her 1-1 with Peter, she asks him about how his job affects his dating life, we never see her ask those types of questions of Jed, and as an aspiring musician that's the most obvious question imo. I think if she ever took the time to ask him those questions, or grill him like she did Tyler, she might not be in this position. I think these are questions she needs to ask herself. jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Image hébergée par servimg.com
https://i.servimg.com/u/f98/19/06/09/51/captur17.

Image hébergée par servimg.com

https://i.servimg.com/u/f98/19/06/09/51/captur19.jpg

This photo with Jed, is very generic, her head just fits under his chin because if her height, there is not really that much joy in her smile. Actually her eyes look kind of sad if you isolate them. Jed is pulling her to him and she naturally holds his waist. There is physical connection but the emotion is not there. It’s almost a pageant’ s pose with Jed close.

As for the top picture with Tyler: this is the big differences ai see. First, her eyes are smiling, she looks
genuinely happy and relaxed to be with him. Second, I really like this because it is very similar to the one of them after their lobster date. The way she is cradled completely into Tyler is showing TRUST. To have your back held by someone like this is not a small sign. It is indicative, in body language as the sayin has it, to have someone’s back. It’s a very intimate pose, not only physically, ( think spooning) but also emotionally. Try to imagine having someone you DONT like holding you like this and see how it feels. So it’s not only an intimate pose but it’s seems natural and relaxed, like she was not forced to do this shot with him. Notice also that Tyler is circling his arms around her, in a position of protection as she is letting her into him. Again, without that trust and emotional intimacy, she would not be able to feel relaxed in such a close grip of her. He literally HAS HER like he said he would ‘ I got you.’. The fact that we’re seeing several shots of them like this is very telling to me.

I’m not sure when in her journey these were taken but as I said, we have Tyler and Hannah at their first and second date with a pose like this. All we need now, is for her to turn around and kiss him as he reached down and we have a beautiful engagement picture! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:11 pm

What’s interesting about the Tyler photo to me is that even though his arms are wrapped around her, he’s still holding both hands, and even one hand is under her arm. They’re very much laced together and it comes off as very intimate. If I wasn’t very into someone, that pose would be way too much. She’s looking super relaxed in her smile.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:20 pm

^^^ thanks, yes. Anyone can tell me WHEN it was taken? I can’t remember seeing them in these outfits. TYIA.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:29 pm

Astrobach wrote:^^^ thanks, yes. Anyone can tell me WHEN it was taken? I can’t remember seeing them in these outfits. TYIA.
The outfit Hannah was wearing in above pic with Tyler was worn over her swimming suit as they went snorkeling for the day portion of the HTD. She changed into another dress when they visited Tyler’s family in the evening.

The outfit Hannah wore with Jed is the same she wore to the studio for their daytime activity during HTD and also to visit the family in the evening. Also note that this is a repeat outfit that was shown in the getting to know Hannah, Episode 1, before they showed us the meet and greet with the guys.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:38 pm

IMO Hannah creates her own narrative about people in her head and gets extremely frustrated and angry when real life doesn’t match and cross-examines everyone about why and sulks and cancels the cocktail party or, says thoroughly hurtful things (to Luke) when she senses disagreement or disapproval. She only paid attention to her own feelings so she didn’t even notice things like Ned’s obvious panic when she told him she was falling in love with him.

That’s who Hannah is unless you do what she does and make things up to cook your own narrative. It’s possible that the playback of her season will help her see how crazy her selection process (which is completely devoid of analysis and discernment,) truly and completely is. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
Astrobach wrote:^^^ thanks, yes. Anyone can tell me WHEN it was taken? I can’t remember seeing them in these outfits. TYIA.
The outfit Hannah was wearing in above pic with Tyler was worn over her swimming suit as they went snorkeling for the day portion of the HTD. She changed into another dress when they visited Tyler’s family in the evening.

The outfit Hannah wore with Jed is the same she wore to the studio for their daytime activity during HTD and also to visit the family in the evening. Also note that this is a repeat outfit that was shown in the getting to know Hannah, Episode 1, before they showed us the meet and greet with the guys.

Thanks a lot @mercieme I guess I didn’t watch the last HTD previews well enough.
So this speaks to how well she felt at that stage with each of them. Major difference in her trust level for one, even if it’s one photo it’s very obvious to me. Things may have started to shift there for her even subconsciously ..IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Rose reactions:

Peter's Rose Acceptance

via GIPHY

Jed’s
Falling in love with you

via GIPHY

Rose Acceptance

via GIPHY

Tyler’s Rose Acceptance

via GIPHY

Luke’s Rose Acceptance

via GIPHY

Not sure what to call this. I believe it was shot after Hannah walked Garrett to the getaway van

via GIPHY

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Comparisons - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+35
HavaDrPepper
Fan4life
Alanna
misslurking
Hotmomma