SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:52 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Then, Coffee again!  Oh shoot...in a good way!
Well, this is nice laugh out loud thank you for the live updates!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I can’t wait to see her MTA interviews. She’ll tow the line, but if her SM is any indication girl is not playing.

No matter what happens on ATFR, they’ve got me. Hannah giving Jed the business, seeing Hannah and Tyler talk again... whatever that is.,. Just the potential, It’s so so good.

I reallllllly need them to save Tyler for the end. If they have him come out first and disappoint me with a “we are friends, not together” I will be crying so hard probably, I won’t even be able to stick around for her to shove it to Jed. laugh out loud

Like right? The show has to keep Tyler for the end, if for no other reason to build suspense? You guys. I’m like nervous for this AFR. laugh out loud

The order the6 bring them out will definitely be a clue as to where they are now. If it’s a normal F2 then F1 they don’t have a chance. IMO.

I am also not sure Tyler wants to reconnect. Time will tell.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I can’t wait to see her MTA interviews. She’ll tow the line, but if her SM is any indication girl is not playing.

No matter what happens on ATFR, they’ve got me. Hannah giving Jed the business, seeing Hannah and Tyler talk again... whatever that is.,. Just the potential, It’s so so good.

I reallllllly need them to save Tyler for the end. If they have him come out first and disappoint me with a “we are friends, not together” I will be crying so hard probably, I won’t even be able to stick around for her to shove it to Jed. laugh out loud

Like right? The show has to keep Tyler for the end, if for no other reason to build suspense? You guys. I’m like nervous for this AFR. laugh out loud
I think he’ll definitely definitely be last out and the show will majorly tease the possibility of them getting back together. I just hope the ship hasn’t sailed for them given that Tyler is now mega popular and seemingly is really enjoying his new free life in nyc. Hannah really screwed up, like really really, and I think she and Tyler both know it, but I hope it’s not too late now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Oh absolutely. It’s the only way people will care. They’ll show the whole thing play out, her getting engaged to Jed, then somber Chris Harrison and Hannah. That whole debacle. Can’t wait to hear what Jed spews. But then Hannah talks about her head space, she’s moving on, she learned so much about herself and would love to see Tyler. Tyler comes out. Cue the confetti. ( and a dance to made for you, ok ok I won’t  dream that big, but that’s what these next 3 weeks are for)
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:25 pm

During their 1-1 date on Episode 4 Source Tyler says to Hannah (in the context of him going on the show)
Typer wrote:I don't know if this is for me and then I get to the limo and I see you - I got this feeling that I never had for someone - that I've never felt
for someone before and that confirmed a lot for me right then and there. I was like I'm not here for the bachelorette, I'm here for Hannah.

IMO that "feeling" that sort of hits one out of the blue could be evidence that Tyler had a "love at first sight" or "meant to be" moment when he first met Hannah. IMO this would make him particularly drawn to explore a relationship - even if the road is bumpy and has some twists and turns. Even if it has a LOT of twists and turns.

I know RS has said they won't meet until the AFR but I don't think he KNOWS this or has been told this, it's just his opinion. I happen to share his opinion because I think this is the biggest surprise ending the show could orchestrate and they don't want it spoiled. But I also think that Hannah and Tyler have been in communication (Skype / FaceTime) over the last week or so (ever since Hannah broke it off completely with Jed) and the show both knows this and encourages it. They want a reunion to end on a happy note - not a single Hannah note or a "we're just good friends" note.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think he’ll definitely definitely be last out and the show will majorly tease the possibility of them getting back together. I just hope the ship hasn’t sailed for them given that Tyler is now mega popular and seemingly is really enjoying his new free life in nyc. Hannah really screwed up, like really really, and I think she and Tyler both know it, but I hope it’s not too late now.

I need you to put these silly rational thoughts aside so you can properly fan girl with me for however long we have left on this train. laugh out loud

They are endgame. Say it with me. End  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 1f44f  Game  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 1f44f
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I need you to put these silly rational thoughts aside so you can properly fan girl with me for however long we have left on this train. laugh out loud

They are endgame. Say it with me. End  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 1f44f  Game  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 25 1f44f
Lmaooo you’re right. I’m sorry. I’ve punched myself in the face and have gotten back on track. END GAME laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:46 pm

Sorry for the double post but this is laugh out loud laugh out loud Why does she need 6 suitcases for mta?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Hey just the fact this is even a slight possibility is pretty amazing! I remember being bummed the spoiler was changed and having to put up with Jed and his stupid singing and then all heck broke loose! And here we are still watching feet, social media likes and songs on Spotify lists!! Pretty cool!

I agree Alanna that the ship may have sailed because Tyler is certainly enjoying his single life and MEGA popularity...as he should! I have no doubt Hannah and Tyler will be great friends. I would also go as far as saying I can see them visiting each other. But....I am still hoping they shock everyone and say they have been talking and agree to see where it goes and start dating again. I mean, what have they got to lose really? Nothing! Plus never have to look back and wonder what if?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is laugh out loud laugh out loud Why does she need 6 suitcases for mta?

Maybe staying in LA until ATFR. Its only 3 weeks away.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Sorry for the double post but this is laugh out loud laugh out loud Why does she need 6 suitcases for mta?

Maybe staying in LA until ATFR. Its only 3 weeks away.

I was just going to say the same thing. She has the people shoot, prob tons of interviews and maybe wants to visit some friends. Kind of silly to go back and forth.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:17 pm

If she is staying in LA, she and Demi will have a chance to be together and talk. Any fears about approaching Tyler or accepting his offer to get together will quickly be dispelled by Miss Demi and Hannah Beast will emerge victorious. Obviously IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980