SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by teamfiercelove Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Speaking of Demi, I just realized something. She and Katie both liked the drops of Jupiter tweet from yesterday, as previously brought up. Katie liked stuff related to Peter too. What stuck out is Demi has been talking about how hot Tyler is since cast photos were released. I remember when post filming she was asked about guys she’d want to see in Paradise and she still said him and Peter. Aka the F2 and F3 but not Jed which some people were like hmmm about. Not that we expected her to say Jed because I think she doesn’t find him attractive, but weird she would say Tyler since at the time he was the spoiled F1. Demi tweeted about Peter looking cute last night but hasn’t mentioned Tyler at all, and she got back from filming after H and J imploded. It may be nothing, but it could be more proof Hannah is interested in reconciling as many have suspected. It struck me peculiar that she talked about him when Hannah was still with Jed, but now is silent on the topic. I would think if H just wanted to stay friends it wouldn’t be a big deal, as there are clearly no hard feelings toward Peter and he got a tweet.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Not sure if this goes here, but it is SM related.....

Miss Hannah Brown is on fire tweeting about her run in with not nice Tonya, the ticket agent at the Atlanta airport, and her main man whom she calls “Tom” asking for a picture. Seems HB has got her spunk back, as the tweets are funny as hell! I think The Beast is back bowdown

JMO, of course

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:50 pm

Pichic121 wrote:Not sure if this goes here, but it is SM related.....

Miss Hannah Brown is on fire tweeting about her run in with not nice Tonya, the ticket agent at the Atlanta airport, and her main man whom she calls “Tom” asking for a picture.  Seems HB has got her spunk back, as the tweets are funny as hell! I think The Beast is back bowdown  

JMO, of course

Would she be this happy if there wasn't something else going on? Especially since her season was ruined by her picking a total self center liar and had to break off the relationship completely.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Hannah posted an IG story listening to Diva x Beyoncé. As someone who's basically certified in the correlation of Beyoncé's songs and someone's mood, my totally foolproof scientific analysis is that Hannah's moved on from the sadness/crying portion of the breakup process, and is on to the "I'm a bad b*tch who deserves better" portion. Love that for her. Hopefully now that she's gonna be in LA and paradise is done filming, she'll go out with her girls and just, enjoy life. All jmo laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Miss Hannah Brown is on fire tweeting about her run in with not nice Tonya, the ticket agent at the Atlanta airport, and her main man whom she calls “Tom” asking for a picture.  Seems HB has got her spunk back, as the tweets are funny as hell! I think The Beast is back bowdown  

JMO, of course

Would she be this happy if there wasn't something else going on?  Especially since her season was ruined by her picking a total self center liar and had to break off the relationship completely.

I’m thinking that would be a no. Between her tweets during last night’s show and the ones from today, she seems to have her sense of humor and badassness back. I’m holding on tightly to the idea that something good is happening for her.

I sailing the Tannah ship right into the port! giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:47 pm

JMO, of course

Just saw she tweeted from onboard a plane departing Birmingham. One person responded to one of her earlier tweets asking if she was the “Hannah Brown” being paged for their flight to Atlanta (assume connecting to LA). Coincidence Tyler tweeted today about his recent Atlanta trip “nothing but love”? I want to believe they are communicating 🤞🏻

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:11 pm

LaineyG wrote:Not sure I can mention this here but someone on Reddit mentioned someone seeing Tyler at the train station in NYC.  Just delete if this is not ok mods.  ;). Of course this could mean nothing.  I doubt he would be going anywhere near LA with all the other guys traveling there

It’s not likely he’d be taking a train from NYC to LA, IMO. It would take days. The train stations in NYC are mostly for local trips. Even the Amtrak station has lots more local than national trains.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:13 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Not sure I can mention this here but someone on Reddit mentioned someone seeing Tyler at the train station in NYC.  Just delete if this is not ok mods.  ;). Of course this could mean nothing.  I doubt he would be going anywhere near LA with all the other guys traveling there

It’s not likely he’d be taking a train from NYC to LA, IMO. It would take days. The train stations in NYC are mostly for local trips. Even the Amtrak station has lots more local than national trains.

He is making dinner for the winner of the charity drawing tonight. I assume he was on a train to wherever the winner lives.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:15 pm

^^^ ugh I thought I deleted the post. They said he is cooking dinner and they can travel up to an hour outside of NYC to the winners house. That must be the train station. Sorry.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:56 pm

They posted a bunch of stories on the abcfoodtours insta with the winner.. nick viall was with them?? It feels like he’s the only one these big name bachelor alums are reaching out to. First Jason and now nick?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:10 am

okkaayy wrote:They posted a bunch of stories on the abcfoodtours insta with the winner.. nick viall was with them?? It feels like he’s the only one these big name bachelor alums are reaching out to. First Jason and now nick?

Like they can smell a winner and diss a loser . Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 26 3806527698
Imo of course

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:40 am

@dee please help bring Hannah’s tweet over about the guy sitting beside her on the lane that snap chatted 50 chicks laugh out loud laugh out loud ...oh geez Hannah is in beast mode (IMO)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980