SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

okkaayy wrote:Can we keep this to social media? Sorry I’m just really over the same convo being rehashed everywhere

Anyway, Nick just posted a similar photo to Juliet. Looks like the 3 of them had lunch in NYC. Nick was with Tyler last night as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvwrhqHIHQ/

Love love love Nick’s caption cantstopl
“Just had lunch in a windmill“

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Do you think he knows something?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Can we keep this to social media? Sorry I’m just really over the same convo being rehashed everywhere

Anyway, Nick just posted a similar photo to Juliet. Looks like the 3 of them had lunch in NYC. Nick was with Tyler last night as well.

Love love love Nick’s caption cantstopl
“Just had lunch in a windmill“

So NOW Demi’s commenting “this is the hottest photo on IG” Welp there goes my theory

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm

looks like bachelor nation people are sucking up to the new bachelor lead to me. happens every season.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Miyala wrote:Do you think he knows something?

I don’t know but look at Nick’s pose . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:58 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

looks like bachelor nation people are sucking up to the new bachelor lead to me. happens every season.

Well i think most of us can attest to the fact that this is NOT like every season. So there’s that. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:59 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

Could very well be. I believe he also met Colton a couple of weeks ago right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:01 pm

Connor’s behavior in that People video tells me that he was prepped by producers. The reporter mentioned Haley twice, and he just pretended not to hear it. Instead, when he addressed the family’s reaction, he only talked about Jed going on the show for his music “which he clearly made known to Hannah at the beginning”.
Like a politician.

If he himself wanted to defend Jed, I would have expected him to say something about wanting to hear Jed’s side of the story first.
So in the world of TPTB, that People article never happened. Good luck with that! laugh out loud
JMO
https://youtu.be/hC73WIKy3FU

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Why wouldn't bachelor nation want to meet Tyler? From what we see of him, he is a great guy all on his own.

Also, it benefits him as well and gets ABC Food Tours that much more publicity.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Mike Fleiss files for divorce:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/10/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-files-for-divorce/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:15 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

I don't think Demi would suck up to the new Bachelor lead if he was currently breaking her very good friend Hannah B's heart by not wanting to get back together. That makes no sense? More likely she's describing him as hot because she wants to support her friend's new boyfriend.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:16 pm

provenceguy wrote:Mike Fleiss files for divorce:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/10/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-files-for-divorce/

Wow. Now he's going to be the next lead! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980