SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 pm

okkaayy wrote:Can we keep this to social media? Sorry I’m just really over the same convo being rehashed everywhere

Anyway, Nick just posted a similar photo to Juliet. Looks like the 3 of them had lunch in NYC. Nick was with Tyler last night as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvwrhqHIHQ/

Okay, I'm reaching here but it seems like some of the podcasters/reporters who might know (LZ, Litman et. al.) seem to really be on the Tyler bandwagon. Maybe they've succumbed to his charm Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 33 2498057887 or maybe they want him as Bachelor :yes: . In any event, they are definitely fans. I'd like to think it's because they are witnessing a good guy fall in love and maybe he'll get the girl.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:27 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Can we keep this to social media? Sorry I’m just really over the same convo being rehashed everywhere

Anyway, Nick just posted a similar photo to Juliet. Looks like the 3 of them had lunch in NYC. Nick was with Tyler last night as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvwrhqHIHQ/

Okay, I'm reaching here but it seems like some of the podcasters/reporters who might know (LZ, Litman et. al.) seem to really be on the Tyler bandwagon.  Maybe they've succumbed to his charm Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 33 2498057887  or maybe they want him as Bachelor :yes: .  In any event, they are definitely fans.  I'd like to think it's because they are witnessing a good guy fall in love and maybe he'll get the girl.

I’d put my money on this one . The common thread is, they all like Hannah . I’d be happy to check Ty out too giggling Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:29 pm

I don't think Nick or Juliet Littman knows anything beyond what's out there. At least not from Tyler. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think Nick or Juliet Littman knows anything beyond what's out there. At least not from Tyler. Jmo.

Agree! He won’t risk it being under contract. I also think it comes down to everyone seeing how popular Tyler is and they want to jump in/on the bandwagon. But reading social media clues comments is a way to gain insight for sure ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:39 pm

laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 33 35b80a10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:43 pm

LaineyG wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think Nick or Juliet Littman knows anything beyond what's out there. At least not from Tyler. Jmo.

Agree!  He won’t risk it being under contract.  I also think it comes down to everyone seeing how popular Tyler is and they want to jump in/on the bandwagon.  But reading social media clues comments is a way to gain insight for sure  ;)
I don't think bachelor people GAF about contracts when it comes to other people in the franchise. They all talk to each other and tell each other things. I just don't think Tyler who we've seen can be very guarded, is gonna spill his guts to a guy he barely knows.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:44 pm

What about Matt James? Do you think he knows things? I'm happy to volunteer as tribute to go find out. I love me some Matt James.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:46 pm

I agree with that. Also when Jason T. meet Tyler he said he didn't give him any really details on what happen during the ending. 

Want to add on this was on reddit and Luke S. said to fans who meet him the contestants this season really don't know who the winner is (or was this was just the beginning of the Jed/Haley scandal mind you) and I believe him. I am pretty sure both Kevin and Luke S. are talking to RS and other spoiler ig pages. One of the spoiler pages and RS got way to much details on what happen to Luke S during filming and on Bip for him not to be talking. And Kevin is a leaking faucet of spoilers. I honestly think at most there may be 5 guys that know what happen at the end. We all know Jed and Tyler know. They both say Dylan was their best friend during filming so he got a clue on the ending and considering his bip spoilers and how close he seem online to some of Hannah's friends I think he is more in the know than anyone. I think Peter and Dustin may have a clue because Peter was F3 and that rumor of him and Tyler moving to NYC together. And Dustin was with Tyler after the whole Jed girlfriend story broke for 3 days so if anyone knows about after the break up it would be Dustin who was also Tyler's roommate thru filming. These are all assumptions now. But I really don't think most of the guys know what happen in the end, jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 pm

I do think Matt knows. They are BFF's and roommates after all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:Can you all help me. This tweet of Hannah just popped up an hour ago. I believe it is old because her hair seems different. Just want to see if anyone can confirm it. I have no real clue who the guy that tweeted it or his brother is except they seem to wrestled in college. I know nothing just want to see if anyone else can get info.

https://twitter.com/kstorr_65kg/status/1149009237294702594

I have no clue who these guys would be, but it does look old, maybe when she first found out she was the Ette? I checked out their profiles on fb too, and the one still lives in Iowa and the other is a wrestler at U of M.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:47 pm

Hannah just liked Nick’s picture with Tyler...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:50 pm

i like how nick does a permanent instagram post about tyler but tyler does a story that deletes in 24 hours. hilarious. good man tyler.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980