SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Here's a wake up call.  Real life.  My DH is a physician and one of his patients threatened to kill himself or come into the clinic with a gun and kill him.  The police have been notified.  Please pray for his safety and also the safety of  our family.  You just never know how far someone will go when they want narcotics.   Upset

Praying for you'll.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Here's a wake up call.  Real life.  My DH is a physician and one of his patients threatened to kill himself or come into the clinic with a gun and kill him.  The police have been notified.  Please pray for his safety and also the safety of  our family.  You just never know how far someone will go when they want narcotics.   Upset
Oh my prayers for your family’s safety!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:29 pm

omg!!!! i pray everything will be okay. what a crazy world we live in.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:30 pm

That’s horrifying! I hope the police offer your family protection.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Oh gosh how scary. Thoughts are with you all!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That’s horrifying! I hope the police offer your family protection.  
He couldn't give me the specifics over the phone, but he wanted me to go online and try to remove our personal information from all these public sites such as white pages, been verified, spokeo, etc.  You would be amazed at how much information you can find just by Googling someone.  I found a site called MyLife and it had information about what kind of cars we own.  Why is that necessary?  Nothing is private anymore.   no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Sorry for derailing the thread.  Thanks for your concern!  Back to SM now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Sorry for derailing the thread.  Thanks for your concern!  Back to SM now.

Sending lots of positive energy and thoughts your way.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:53 pm

@Mommyof2 That is so scary. Hope the police can take care of it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:54 pm

How scary! Sending prayers for your family during this crazy time.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:16 pm

Hannah just posted a photo of her and Chris Harrison... she's in the "bathing suit" halter.

She is promoting fantasy suite week. Looks like F3RC dress to me. That RC is always more casual and this dress is casual!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That’s horrifying! I hope the police offer your family protection.  
He couldn't give me the specifics over the phone, but he wanted me to go online and try to remove our personal information from all these public sites such as white pages, been verified, spokeo, etc.  You would be amazed at how much information you can find just by Googling someone.  I found a site called MyLife and it had information about what kind of cars we own.  Why is that necessary?  Nothing is private anymore.   no no
 Was just discussing your plight with a friend.  We mentioned all those sites you referenced. Truth finder is another.   There are too many for me to type. If you haven’t contacted the police consider doing so. Please stay safe.  bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 46 3552228123

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980