SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by essiev Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Coming out of lurker mode to share a few thoughts...

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Hannah and Tyler would comment on/make jokes about Nick's IG post if Peter was the windmill guy.  How cruel would that be?  Peter left the show devastated from what we know. Also, Tyler is not a robot.  He has feelings and emotions.  He may be the greatest guy in the world but I find it very hard to believe that he would like and comment on a post about Hannah having sex with someone else.  That has to hurt.  He had genuine feelings for her. You can't just turn that off.  I think the windmill guy is Tyler or nobody.  Also, regarding the sleuthing and clues, I really think that Tyler is Hannah's F1 and has been all along.  I think the powers that be have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and the final spoiler was correct.  I just can't reconcile any other ending.  Nothing else makes sense to me.  Ok...back to lurker mode!   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 1f60e  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 1f600

essiev

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:If Hannah really didn’t want Tyler to be the bachelor, she would’ve chosen him not Jed. I can see her supporting him. From all we’ve seen he was good to her and she put him in the notmyhusband box. JMO
I am pretty sure that the choice of next Bachelor is the last thing that any Bachelorette is thinking of during filming. Producers, sure, but not the lead.
And we haven’t really seen anything yet. The last two episodes will hopefully explain what happened and what made her not chose Tyler.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:55 pm

essiev wrote:Coming out of lurker mode to share a few thoughts...

I find it incredibly hard to believe that Hannah and Tyler would comment on/make jokes about Nick's IG post if Peter was the windmill guy.  How cruel would that be?  Peter left the show devastated from what we know. Also, Tyler is not a robot.  He has feelings and emotions.  He may be the greatest guy in the world but I find it very hard to believe that he would like and comment on a post about Hannah having sex with someone else.  That has to hurt.  He had genuine feelings for her. You can't just turn that off.  I think the windmill guy is Tyler or nobody.  Also, regarding the sleuthing and clues, I really think that Tyler is Hannah's F1 and has been all along.  I think the powers that be have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes and the final spoiler was correct.  I just can't reconcile any other ending.  Nothing else makes sense to me.  Ok...back to lurker mode!   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 1f60e  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 61 1f600

Welcome!

And yes, that social media interaction is all a bit weird. On everyone's parts -- Nick, Hannah, and Tyler .

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Welcome! I agree Tyler’s comment is way way weird if it was Peter. Hannah also said she recommended the windmill for a midday snack. It’s so odd that Tyler would comment under that and she’s talking about sex with Peter. Very strange F2 behavior. The only thing I could come up with is maybe Tyler and Hannah didn’t have sex so he isn’t emotionally attached.

When RS first said it was Peter in the windmill I doubted it because he’s been wrong a lot about the ending. But then the ig spoiler account came and confirmed. That spoiler account seems to get info from Peter’s friends but maybe they are trolling?

Maybe Hannah just said she had sex with Peter in a windmill to Luke to piss him off but it didn’t happen? Technically, Peter would still be windmill guy.

So confusing.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Watch this new promo. Can you tell me who Hannah's f2 are by watching?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6Ax9zlOJh/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Are those just old clips of dancing?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Hahahahahaha. Where are Peter and Luke?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:Watch this new promo. Can you tell me who Hannah's f2 are by watching?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz6Ax9zlOJh/

I’d love to see it in slow-mo, especially the part between when Hannah says week and the clips you can tell who it is. I caught one with a screenshot, it’s from the Jake Owen dance and they’re pointing in Jake’s direction.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Would they really drag Jed through the mud the way that they have if Hannah didn't end up picking him? IMO they wouldn't.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:34 pm

Let’s try to utilize the multi quote feature when possible. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:35 pm

Hannah is in LA with Cary Fetman and SamanthaRaeTaylor since yesterday as per her IG stories.  There are kind of chaperoning her around LA. Watching Hannah, I have an impression that something changed in her attitude, can quite put my finger on it yet.  JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Hannah is in LA with Cary Fetman and SamanthaRaeTaylor since yesterday as per her IG stories.  There are kind of chaperoning her around LA. Watching Hannah, I have an impression that something changed in her attitude, can quite put my finger on it yet.  JMO

Changed since when?

IMO her attitude changed after the rumoured Jed break-up. She has been visibly chipper, and is posting a lot more to SM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980