SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:19 am

LoveDovez wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I really think Jed telling her about Hayley right after the got engaged and right before she got back to do press weighed so much on her those first few weeks. We all noticed it, and ever since she ended it she's seemed so much happier and lighter imo. Regardless of anything that might or might not be happening with Tyler, I love that for her. I think she's a great person, yeah she's got sh*t taste in men, but she's wonderful in tons of other ways and I want her to be happy. Jmo.

This is a great post. I can't help but worry about the sanity of the people that are positive that Hannah and Tyler will get back together at the ATFR. I'm afraid there's gonna be a lot of disappointed people and I shiver to think of what their thoughts of Hannah will be then after watching the shift of it once they found out Tyler wasn't her F1.

I just want her to be happy also. I think she is a beautiful, great young woman,but I don't think she's as ready for marriage as apparently she does..NO one has to agree with my post, as this is MY opinion at the end of the day and we are allowed to have our own opinions.....

Perhaps she's not ready for marriage yet (after all she is only 24!), but I think she's ready for a healthy relationship. I think a healthy relationship with Tyler is possible for Hannah, if he is still open to it. I don't know if she and Tyler are getting back together but I think following their social media clues over the last few weeks, it is certainly possible. And I don't think anyone would blame Hannah if it didn't happen. Everyone just wants her to be healthy and happy, whether that is alone and learning about herself or in a healthy relationship with a kind man like Tyler. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:54 am

@Bleiby527 The only logical explanation I can think of for Hannah choosing Jed at the last minute (as per spoiler), is that she wasn’t sure if Tyler was going to propose and if she could see their lifestyles being compatible. so when Jed did propose, she accepted even though Tyler was her real love. Plus she might have thought that Jed was a safer bet lwith the Nashville connection. Sure, she had strong feelings for Jed but IMO, Tyler was it for her. Of course, JMO!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:02 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 65 Screen43

https://www.instagram.com/andreacameron561/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 am

#nextbachelor ? Hmmmm.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:23 am

Fans want to rewrite history as though Tyler is Hannah's "real love". She is a spirited, willful, stubborn girl, IMO. We saw that many times. If Tyler had been the love of her life, the husband she really wanted to spend her life with, she would have chosen him. Not only IMO but, EVIDENTLY.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Fans want to rewrite history as though Tyler is Hannah's "real love". She is a spirited, willful, stubborn girl, IMO. We saw that many times. If Tyler had been the love of her life, the husband she really wanted to spend her life with, she would have chosen him. Not only IMO but, EVIDENTLY.

I think people really like Tyler so it makes sense they want him with Hannah but i do agree that he was never the front runner to me. That was always Jed/Luke even as horrible as those guys are. If they do get back together and Hannah says otherwise maybe ill change but pov on that but thats how i see it right now.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:35 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Fans want to rewrite history as though Tyler is Hannah's "real love". She is a spirited, willful, stubborn girl, IMO. We saw that many times. If Tyler had been the love of her life, the husband she really wanted to spend her life with, she would have chosen him. Not only IMO but, EVIDENTLY.

^^^^^ THIS!!!!

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:39 am

Is Becca the love of Arie’s life, the wife he really wanted to spend life with? How about Melissa? Is she the love of Jason’s life, his wife? Lauren and Molly beg to differ. People make mistakes and sometimes a second chance works out for the best. IMO of course, but also evidently. :gotcha:
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:40 am

Show of hands, who thinks Tyler was the love of her life a few months ago? laugh out loud I think most fans acknowledge he wasn't her 1st pick, or maybe even her 2nd pick, initially. To sound cliché, it's the journey and road they've been on, and Tyler's unrelenting support of Hannah and her choices that fans are hanging on (& Hannah's social media favouring Tyler) JMO.

I don't need a dash of reality because I think I'm quite realistic about what happened during filming. We're watching it. What happens since is all I'm interested in. JMO. IMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:41 am

Jason didn’t choose Molly on the show but look at them now. I have no idea if Hannah chose Tyler as her F1 or not but it’s not out of the realm of possibility that she may just rewrite her own ending. She is definitely willful and unpredictable.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:47 am

@sosleepy @bleuberry@Pattycake92 thank you ladies for saving me the time of writing a long post laugh out loud I’m definitely aware of what happened at the end of filming. I simply believe it just doesn’t mean that something can’t happen now for Hannah and Tyler. 

On another note, Tyler’s mom reposts every story she gets tagged in on IG.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:48 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980