SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hannah just liked Nick’s picture with Tyler...

GO LOOK AT HER COMMENT ON IT Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm

North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think Nick or Juliet Littman knows anything beyond what's out there. At least not from Tyler. Jmo.

What about Matt James? Do you think he knows things? I'm happy to volunteer as tribute to go find out. I love me some Matt James.
Tyler and Matt are together every day and are super close. I'm 100% sure Matt knows exactly what's going on (whatever that is) and obviously Matt can be trusted because all he does is hang out with his friend, do their charity work, and participate in the group runs. He's gotten pretty popular as well but he's stayed in his lane. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Wait. What????? Is this a major clue??

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 E2688d10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Wait. What????? Is this a major clue??

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 E2688d10
She couldnt have joked about it like that if it wasnt Tyler in the Windmill right? It would imo be mean.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Sharnee wrote:
GO LOOK AT HER COMMENT ON IT Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 3806527698
AHH! Someone take this lady's phone!! cantstopl (Lol but not really)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think Nick or Juliet Littman knows anything beyond what's out there. At least not from Tyler. Jmo.

What about Matt James? Do you think he knows things? I'm happy to volunteer as tribute to go find out. I love me some Matt James.
Tyler and Matt are together every day and are super close. I'm 100% sure Matt knows exactly what's going on (whatever that is) and obviously Matt can be trusted because all he does is hang out with his friend, do their charity work, and participate in the group runs. He's gotten pretty popular as well but he's stayed in his lane. Jmo.

For realz. Matt knows everything. He knows more than the moms, he knows note than the dads, he knows more than the brothers. He definitely knows more than Bachelor nation rejects, he knows more about what is going on in Tyler’s head than even producers. Second to Hannah and Tyler themselves, my money is on Matt James being the third best source of information here. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Tyler also responded to Nick's comment underneath Hannah's comment.

"@NickViall nothing like some whip cream and a cherry on top"
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Omg!!!!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Omg.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 34 Bf641f10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:57 pm

dee wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Tyler also responded to Nick's comment underneath Hannah's comment.

"@NickViall nothing like some whip cream and a cherry on top"

I kinda hear screaming from a mountain top happening giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Wait. What????? Is this a major clue??

Oh my god she is hilarious. I love her.

But maybe we've been wrong this whole time and what she really said is "I SNACKED in a windmill"? rotfl

ETA holy sh!t his comment. This is happening. I'm dying.

Last edited by Eagle Eye on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:59 pm

Sharnee wrote:

And a Tyler followed up with one of his own giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980