SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 pm

Idlemess wrote:snip
Lead is supposedly in love with F1 but possibly sleeps with other F2/3... and it’s all okay? Okayyyy!!!!
It has always fascinated me how all these middle American middle-aged conservatives that apparently are the bulk of the viewers are OK to watch that, while the cursing boozing young world traveler Lily McMannus (Bach NZ) just quietly said “this doesn’t sit well with me” and refused to do it.

The irony! Maybe it’s just for the shock value.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:11 pm

I don't know If they "test the water" or how you call it, with all of the F3, but I assume they do with the one they think they may end up with. Sexual compatibility is also an important part of a relationship.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 pm

@blueblues Lily is a true free spirit but knows her worth. I often feel the producers encourage a more emotionally fragile F2 so they can get 'more' from them.Tim Robard's F2 - Rochelle is a good example. But that formula doesn't apply to Hannah - her alleged F2 is a mighty fine man! Smiley

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I don't think Jed will disappear but he may be persona non grata in BN.  Like @dee said "I don't get a sense Jed is all that self aware".  Maybe he should try to get on one of the MTV trashy reality shows.  He would fit right in with some of those contestants!

I don't think Jed will disappear either. I bet in his mind, he doesn't think he did anything that "wrong", and instead of accepting responsibility for his actions he will try to justify them. I'm expecting him to also put blame on Haley.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@blueblues Lily is a true free spirit but knows her worth. I often feel the producers encourage a more emotionally fragile F2 so they can get 'more' from them.Tim Robard's F2 - Rochelle is a good example. But that formula doesn't apply to Hannah - her alleged F2 is a mighty fine man! Smiley
Agreed. I was mostly thinking about the whole concept, and the double standard among viewers that it represents.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 pm

If I was the lead I would have sampled Tyler and Peter multiple times.  I don’t blame her and honestly if not for the show would have probably happened sooner after their 3rd or 4th date.  

To me I take the show as the time you are dating around before getting serious and in a committed relationship with just one  person (engagement on show) and if they ever start really planning a wedding then they are engaged to me.  

But I really see no issue with her being with one or more of her F3.  Go Peter!  I think he IS a sweet boy in public but not so reserved behind closed doors.  It’s the perfect mix.  All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:If I was the lead I would have sampled Tyler and Peter multiple times.  I don’t blame her and honestly if not for the show would have probably happened sooner after their 3rd or 4th date.  

To me I take the show as the time you are dating around before getting serious and in a committed relationship with just one  person (engagement on show) and if they ever start really planning a wedding then they are engaged to me.  

But I really see no issue with her being with one or more of her F3.  Go Peter!  I think he IS a sweet boy in public but not so reserved behind closed doors.  It’s the perfect mix.  All IMO.

I get your point and respect it is right for you.
A different angle - if hypothetically it really happened in a windmill (yet to revealed) and it was Peter (still unknown) then we just saw him telling his parents he has stronger feelings for Hannah than anyone previous. Her talking to Luke on camera about f*cking a guy in a windmill reduces their first time together to no idea
If a Bach told his F4 he had f*cked Hannah in a windmill .... same or different?

My issue is that if sex occurred in a windmill with someone then Hannah used that detail, which might have been perceived as romantic passion by the other, as a weapon to lash out at Luke. If it’s a story from her past then harm, no foul.
Not a good look if it happened on the show JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:49 pm

notarose wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:If I was the lead I would have sampled Tyler and Peter multiple times.  I don’t blame her and honestly if not for the show would have probably happened sooner after their 3rd or 4th date.  

I get your point and respect it is right for you.
A different angle - if hypothetically it really happened in a windmill (yet to revealed) and it was Peter (still unknown) then we just saw him telling his parents he has stronger feelings for Hannah than anyone previous. Her talking to Luke on camera about f*cking a guy in a windmill reduces their first time together to no idea
If a Bach told his F4 he had f*cked Hannah in a windmill .... same or different?

My issue is that if sex occurred in a windmill with someone then Hannah used that detail, which might have been perceived as romantic passion by the other, as a weapon to lash out at Luke. If it’s a story from her past then harm, no foul.

I agree 100% and love this post. If any man said he “f*cked” any woman in this show, anywhere, ever, using the vernacular AND her name on national tv - there would be a totally gender biased, justifiable fire storm. Hannah had no right to say what she did and later name the person. It was tacky and classless, period, IMO. Whether you like her or not and I do.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:56 pm

notarose wrote:A different angle - if hypothetically it really happened in a windmill (yet to revealed) and it was Peter (still unknown) then we just saw him telling his parents he has stronger feelings for Hannah than anyone previous. Her talking to Luke on camera about f*cking a guy in a windmill reduces their first time together to no idea

Other than when I make fun of her for being dumb where Luke and Jed are concerned, I think this is the most valid criticism of Hannah so far this season. Not having sex with whomever, but using a moment that could've been and probably was a special moment to one of the guys (although in the unlikely possibility that it was Jed, I'm gonna be a hypocrite and not care) and tossing it out carelessly as a way to lash out at someone else. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

I also think in retrospect Hannah May have worded this differently but let’s put that in context. The guy has just insulted and shamed her and refused to leave as she is asking him to do. And he DOES NOT GET IT after many attempts and she is probably at this point besides herself to have to deal with this controlling man who think he can still influence or convince her that SHE should act a certain way to fit HIS twisted beliefs. And when we know that he actually forced himself back on the Rose Ceremony ( even prodded by producers, it’s still HIS choice to act) to pretend he was still in the running to ‘ WIN ‘ her. He has shown that he is delusional and shame on everyone that enabled this very unstable man to be cast, stay and perpetually come back and tarnish what supposed to be HANNAH’S journey to find love.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:48 pm

RS is saying it was Peter in the Windmill. IS he saying this from info he has gotten or was it Hannah who says it at the MTA? Im confused.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:I also think in retrospect Hannah May have worded this differently but let’s put that in context. The guy has just insulted and shamed her and refused to leave as she is asking him to do. And he DOES NOT GET IT after many attempts and she is probably at this point besides herself to have to deal with this controlling man who think he can still influence or convince her that SHE should act a certain way to fit HIS twisted beliefs. And when we know that he actually forced himself back on the Rose Ceremony ( even prodded by producers, it’s still HIS choice to act) to pretend he was still in the running to ‘ WIN ‘ her. He has shown that he is delusional and shame on everyone that enabled this very unstable man to be cast, stay and perpetually come back and tarnish what supposed to be HANNAH’S journey to find love.
JMO

:yes: to everything about Luke. He owns all his actions.
Hannah chose to use the memory of a 3rd party, no no someone not involved in her Luke relationship.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 73 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape