SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I’m just mad at Hannah on her behalf because of stupid she looks continually questioning the only non shady guy left there.
What a great point. The only guy who didn’t have a gf that he left for the show, doesn’t have any tea on him whatsoever, is just literally a great guy falling in love with her, not an abusive, manipulative, lying, cheating psychopath and that’s the one she can’t trust??? Either she’s really really bad at reading people  or it’s the classic f1 thing where the lead keeps questioning her man bc she’s so terrified of him hurting her. I’d think he was f1 but we know he’s not. Oh Hannah. Wtf?

Maybe in the long run, it’s better though. Like if she is gonna have ANYTHING real with ANYONE from this shitshow, it’s gonna be Tyler. So all the excessive questioning, and really trying to get to the crux of things with him, might turn out for the best... if this is the guy she ends up trying to be irl with. Ya know?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I’m just mad at Hannah on her behalf because of stupid she looks continually questioning the only non shady guy left there.
What a great point. The only guy who didn’t have a gf that he left for the show, doesn’t have any tea on him whatsoever, is just literally a great guy falling in love with her, not an abusive, manipulative, lying, cheating psychopath and that’s the one she can’t trust??? Either she’s really really bad at reading people  or it’s the classic f1 thing where the lead keeps questioning her man bc she’s so terrified of him hurting her. I’d think he was f1 but we know he’s not. Oh Hannah. Wtf?
but how was she supposed to know about jed during filming? it sucks for hannah that the hayley stuff came out so early on her season and that abc didn't let jed comment on it to at least let her save face for the rest of the season. it's understandable imo that hannah fell for the jed portrayed on the show.

regarding tyler, i can understand why she doesn't trust him as much. he is a smooth talker and uses it to keep people from getting close as he admitted a few episodes ago. so given his looks and his admitted smooth facade, i can see why she was apprehensive about him despite their connection. but once he revealed that to her, she's slowly started trusting him and made him her f2. so i give her credit here too.

it's all such a mess because the circus going on after filming has muddled what's happening on the show.
Guy says he originally came on for his music career but is now just there for her, proceeds to whip out his guitar every opportunity he gets. She goes home to meet his family and asks about his readiness to get engaged, his mom flat out says no, and the family talks about his career the whole HTD. On her 1-1 with Peter, she asks him about how his career affects his dating life, I would think that’s also a question for the aspiring musician, we haven’t seen that. She couldn’t have known about Haley, but there were other red flags that she ignored. As for the Tyler questioning, he’s the guy we’ve seen open up the most this season, maybe the other guys opened up as well, but the point is we’ve SEEN him do it, so if she still feels their relationship boils down to just their physical chemistry, it’s on her. In week 6, he was talking to her asking her questions about herself and she cut him off to make out, so while in the FSD clip she kinda takes ownership of how she can’t concentrate because she wants to jump his bones (paraphrasing) she’s also looking to him to fix that that aspect of their relationship and that’s not within his control. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:58 pm

@Alanna I totally agree with this. Hannah has never had the REALLY hot guy fall for her. She had a hard time reconciling the physical and emotional connection. Never believing a guy like TC would fall for her. (Maybe because Colton did not)

The thing that gives me pause is that most women can't be just physical with a guy. It starts emotionally. I think she just did not pay attention to those signals.

I totally expect TC to say after the FSD speech of HB..."Look I respect anyway you want to handle it, but I am so in love with you and I do want more time to explore our feelings. " YAY!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:02 pm

I honestly think it just boils down to this... the girl self admittedly zeros in on guys. Unfortunately, Jed’s “honesty” (drink) with coming to the show for his music, his premature ILY, the fact that he’s overall less intimidating than the Greek God, out of this world beautiful that is Tyler... he’s more just basic white guy with guitar. The fact that he was her type, in Nashville... all of that just blinded her and made her pick him from early on.

Everything else we see with Tyler, even though it is so electric and real, and beyond physical. It’s her building up walls and coming up with ways to cut him. She’s simultaneously protecting her heart, and trying to protect douche’s feelings too once this is airing. I think it all had very little to do with her actual feelings for Tyler and the potential there, and more that during filming, she had already made up her mind.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Maybe in the long run, it’s better though. Like if she is gonna have ANYTHING real with ANYONE from this shitshow, it’s gonna be Tyler. So all the excessive questioning, and really trying to get to the crux of things with him, might turn out for the best... if this is the guy she ends up trying to be irl with. Ya know?
Honestly Hannah’s chances of getting him back are drying up with each passing episode. It’s not just that she didn’t pick him, it’s the way she talks about him and their relationship, just all about his hotness and their attraction, while she’s always talking about the good in Luke and mooning over Jed’s mediocre singing. Like we’re seeing how deep in it Tyler is at this point, and he’s watching it back and it looks like he’s there by himself. I can’t even cape for them as a couple anymore. I hated the narrative that Tyler deserves better (because i feel like it implies Hannah’s unworthy of him which I strongly disagree with) but he does. Obviously it could be the edit but we still have yet to see Hannah say ONE complimentary thing about Tyler as an individual, unrelated to his looks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:09 pm

@ReneeM noooooooooo. Not you too laugh out loud.

Ok honestly though I am cautiously optimistic if and only if Hannah goes rogue again on Twitter. I mean if she wants him back, she has some subtweeting and explaining to do during this portion of the date
If she stays mum, I'm on the Tyler for Bachelor bandwagon.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 pm

@ReneeM Haven’t we started to see that, like IRL, where it really matters? The girl is practically shouting to the world as much as she can, about how wonderful she thinks he is. She’s clearly trying to make stuff up to him.

Idk. One not so great clip of the show in a preview, and people are ready to derail. Let’s just wait a minute and see.... Like literally 2 days ago, they were practically flirting out in the open on IG. So I’m gonna wait a sec before I completely abandon ship.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 pm

@sosleepy ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY! Completely building up walls because she was putting him in a category of unattainable and not sustainable. She did not look back at hometowns to pay attention to ALL.
Jed's mom completely scolding Jed with her toast. Pushing her away in their conversation.

Tylers brothers, when their dad got sick, completely stepping up. Running his dad's business. (I saw on IG that he got a contract on the house that he finished construction on while his dad was sick. ) . Taking care of everyone around him.
Hannah says that she can take care of things herself, and I think she can to a certain extent, but she needs someone like Tyler. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 pm

@sosleepy you're right. Just trying to stay on brand - my brand is all over the place.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Honestly Hannah’s chances of getting him back are drying up with each passing episode. It’s not just that she didn’t pick him, it’s the way she talks about him and their relationship, just all about his hotness and their attraction, while she’s always talking about the good in Luke and mooning over Jed’s mediocre singing. Like we’re seeing how deep in it Tyler is at this point, and he’s watching it back and it looks like he’s there by himself. I can’t even cape for them as a couple anymore. I hated the narrative that Tyler deserves better (because i feel like it implies Hannah’s unworthy of him which I strongly disagree with) but he does. Obviously it could be the edit but we still have yet to see Hannah say ONE complimentary thing about Tyler as an individual, unrelated to his looks.
she's probably watching it back kicking herself for not really seeing him and he's probably doing the opposite. but he's a good guy, so he might sympathize that she was duped by jed and may give her another chance, if she wants one.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:18 pm

@sosleepy I think she’s seeing those things now and that’s nice I guess. I just know it would be hard for me to watch myself fall in love with someone, and open up so much to someone when opening up is hard for me, and to see them just not care or even notice until everything else blows up in their face, then oh, I guess they’ll settle for me. I don’t know if I could do it. I would question what relationship there even was to salvage.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:@sosleepy you're right. Just trying to stay on brand - my brand is all over the place.
I’m bout to be back up their azz as soon as Hannah decides to act up again on SM laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape