SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I just felt really bad for Hannah the entire night.

She was not into Peter. If she actually slept with him, I feel worse for her. Because she wasnt into it.

She passed on the one dude who has shown he cares for her as a person, Tyler.

She let Jed control her and fell for his manipulation.

Then she had a massive fight with the guy who got in the way of her building relationships. (Not his fault but hers).  I thinks he was mad at Luke and herself.

This has to be the saddest fantasy suites ever.

I second this. I’m kind of sad for her because her chances were kind of ruined by the guys that she kept. Hannah, while still naive and mature, will learn and grow up from this. I really like Hannah because I think she is a good person and has a good heart, just a tad immature but hopefully she has learned from this. I wish her nothing but the best after this.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 pm

So I will leave it like that. Not here to convince nor justify anything. I have a different opinion and that is that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:13 pm

HEA wrote:I saw a legitimate concern from a man who wanted to know (just like Sean) if his potential future wife was on the same page

What is wrong with that?

He didn't approach it as being on the same page. He approached the topic with a judgmental attitude that, to me, suggested that he would be making ALL the value decisions in the relationship. He was controlling and, again, JMH and non-professional opinion, but exhibited signs of potential emotional abuse in the future.

He scares me silly for any woman he gets involved with.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Interesting that both Hannah and Luke consider themselves the moral leader in their families. If they got married, how would they decide which one got to rule? We did get a glimpse of their past religion conversations finally. In that respect they spoke the same language, there was a cultural affinity. Finally understand a bit why she was so gaga for him, beyond the physical.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 pm

HEA wrote:Sean and Luke are born again. I think many do not understand the meaning of it. Sad. Because they may tune down a bit of the hate and trash a burn Luke alive if they knew a bit more how important it is for a Christian to remain pure with sex and keep it for marriage. I never saw Luke claimed he was perfect. He just said he had values that ARE by the way in the gospels. JMO

So he goes on a show that has Fantasy Suites?!? If his faith is that I orotant to him, don't sign up!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 pm

So much to say about that date.

First off, did TPTB have a direct line to Mother Nature?
The timing of the wind and heavy rain with the conversation going on was exceptional. Hannah was starting to boil and the weather did too!

Her final ITM about how a husband should treat her were prophetic. She had that man right in front of her and she couldn't see it.

It was like she transferred everything she thought Luke was to Jed and since that was what she had in the past, she felt most comfortable continuing on with a person exhibiting those traits.

I said before in this thread... speed dating is not her friend.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Tyler C is trending and they didn’t have sex. You got to love it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:14 pm

CRINGE. no no

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Fun facts. Other F1's at the end with F2's in the middle except Reid.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Bette813

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Ed-reid-kip1

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Hqdefa10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
How were they lined up? I didn’t see the last few minutes! Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:15 pm

K I couldn't live post because I was just focused on the episode but wow. Definitely the best episode of the season.

Peter's date was only physical, I know he said ily but everything else about it was sexual and that's it.

I thought it would bother me because Hannah basically curved Tyler but I ended up loving it. For the first time all season I thought she really saw Tyler for who he is outside of hot he is. He blew me away tonight, the way he respected her and was able to not make Hannah's decision about him and take it personally, just shows his character, he's just a gem of man/human honestly. Her emotions saying goodbye to him was unlike anything else with any of the other guys.

The way Jed has dissociated himself from the shady things he's doing like being dishonest with her and his all in nonstop talking about Luke's character and Luke hurting Hannah and disrespecting made my blood boil and gave me a mild headache.

Luke took that mild headache and just effing exploded it, he's a Christian in name only, he disrespected Hannah in basically every way possible tonight and is just going to further disrespect her by showing up again.

Overall, I can say with full confidence that Tyler is literally every single thing Hannah was looking for just as a person, she was crying when she had to say bye to him so all the doubts about her emotional investment are out the window for me, idk why she didn't pick him but it was 100% a mistake regardless of Jed being trifling. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Luke is very judge-y which is not a Christian value.  Wearing religion as a cloak for bad behavior. Very different from Sean. Night and day in comparison. All my opinion

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Also I think it's extremely disrespectful to Sean Lowe to even remotely compare him to Luke. Sean was also a born again virgin and never once did we see him shame a woman for their sexuality.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape