SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 6 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:07 pm

Just read RS”s new blog on the show last night. Addressed the is Hannah with Tyler and he said he doesn’t know. He thinks we won’t find out anything until the afr

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Hannah liked this on IG about 15 minutes ago. It is a sponsored post from the bikini company she wore last night. Still Cary tagged them and she hasn't liked his stuff yet. She doesn't follow them. And she is tagged in it though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzsrDBBn1_-/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:14 pm

In RS recap today, he stated that he doesn't know what will happen with Hannah and Tyler -- but they would not see each other until ATFR. I'm not sure how he got that info. It was interesting, though -- last time he made a statement about it -- he said that he thought Tyler might want to be the next Bachelor. However, RS wrote today that he thought that Hannah maybe should not get into a relationship right away. Any reasoning behind that? I wasn't fond of his recap of Tyler's hometown date. I thought it was very heartwarming.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:25 pm

LaineyG wrote:Just read RS”s new blog on the show last night.   Addressed the is Hannah with Tyler and he said he doesn’t know.  He thinks we won’t find out anything until the afr
I was about to post on this. RS also said he does not think they will meet in the next 3 weeks.
As others have posted before, I think if anything is to happen, they can’t just have them see each other live for the first time. I think we need to continue to watch their feet. Starting from Friday, June 26th, they all should be in LA anyways to prep for AFTR. People mag shoot going by historical stats should be Saturday Jun 27th, will be interesting to see if Hannah goes through it by herself.

ETA - @smg2587, thanks for bringing that Hannah IG post like over yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:32 pm

What are people’s thoughts on Tyler not tweeting about his own HTD last night?  It would have been easy to tweet something about his love of his home and family.  I was wondering if watching it made him sad and that’s why he didn’t?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:35 pm

I am not sure where RS is getting all his info these days. He's either really on with his info or most definitely not. I am watching the "feet". Loved Tyler's hometown date -- wish we would have seen more of it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Going against my selfish wishes, it would be a weird finale if she were already back with Tyler. First, the audience sees her lovey proposal. Then we get an update on the mess with Jed, rumours of his gf, Hannah breaking off the engagement, and then the whole relationship. How odd if they then cut to a coupled up Hannah and Tyler all within a 2 weeks span? That's a lot for a 2 night finale. (already managing my extremely high expectations because I'm sensing a let down, but I hope I'm wrong)

In my dreams, Tyler asks Hannah if he can take her out on a date because they have a LOT to discuss (really, miss Hannah B has some explaining to do), and then the rest happens on SM with us gawking at their every move laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Going against my selfish wishes, it would be a weird finale if she were already back with Tyler. First, the audience sees her lovey proposal. Then we get an update on the mess with Jed, rumours of his gf, Hannah breaking off the engagement, and then the whole relationship. How odd if they then cut to a coupled up Hannah and Tyler? That's a lot for a 2 night finale. (already managing my extremely high expectations because I'm sensing a let down, but I hope I'm wrong)

In my dreams, Tyler asks Hannah if he can take her out because they have a LOT to discuss, and then the rest happens on SM with us gawking at their every move laugh out loud.

Good point. Although they let Arie do it, so I guess I'm just questioning why Hannah and Tyler aren't meeting up yet if they want.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:40 pm

I think if they ‘get back together’ on ATFR, that means they were already lowkey back together via phone calls/dm’s/texts or whatever.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 pm

@ReneeM a lot of people are convinced that there's no way they could contact each other, but I'm not so sure. It's been done plenty of times. I don't think these people are afraid of being sued, as long as it doesn't get out.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:47 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Going against my selfish wishes, it would be a weird finale if she were already back with Tyler. First, the audience sees her lovey proposal. Then we get an update on the mess with Jed, rumours of his gf, Hannah breaking off the engagement, and then the whole relationship. How odd if they then cut to a coupled up Hannah and Tyler? That's a lot for a 2 night finale. (already managing my extremely high expectations because I'm sensing a let down, but I hope I'm wrong)

In my dreams, Tyler asks Hannah if he can take her out because they have a LOT to discuss, and then the rest happens on SM with us gawking at their every move laugh out loud.

Good point. Although they let Arie do it, so I guess I'm just questioning why Hannah and Tyler aren't meeting up yet if they want.
Arie and Lauren had over two months to figure things out before their finale aired. 

Jed and Hannah just broke up and her finale airs less than three weeks from now. Time is not on Hannah and Tyler’s side like it was with Arie and Lauren. Even if she’s over her broken engagement (which I think she is) I still think an actual SHV would be awkward for Hannah and Tyler right now. Too much has happened to jump right into it. If they get together before the finale, I think it would be a one day thing and just a few days beforehand otherwise I think their communication will be done through calls and texts. 

If they’re going to get back together (if they’re not already in some capacity) then I do really think we’ll see it okay out on the ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM a lot of people are convinced that there's no way they could contact each other, but I'm not so sure. It's been done plenty of times. I don't think these people are afraid of being sued, as long as it doesn't get out.

And because it’s been done plenty of times as you say, what prevents Tyler being F1 and doing the same sneaking around without detection ? Is it truly impossible to cover your tracks? Seems others have too and it didn’t get out either . Nice thought @bleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 83 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01