SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:49 pm

I agree they've been in contact, but most likely not in person. I also think they both have fam/friend supporters who could be acting as intermediaries regarding messaging. Both families seem to support this relationship going forward.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Going against my selfish wishes, it would be a weird finale if she were already back with Tyler. First, the audience sees her lovey proposal. Then we get an update on the mess with Jed, rumours of his gf, Hannah breaking off the engagement, and then the whole relationship. How odd if they then cut to a coupled up Hannah and Tyler? That's a lot for a 2 night finale. (already managing my extremely high expectations because I'm sensing a let down, but I hope I'm wrong)

In my dreams, Tyler asks Hannah if he can take her out because they have a LOT to discuss, and then the rest happens on SM with us gawking at their every move laugh out loud.

Good point. Although they let Arie do it, so I guess I'm just questioning why Hannah and Tyler aren't meeting up yet if they want.
Arie and Lauren had over two months to figure things out before their finale aired. 

Jed and Hannah just broke up and her finale airs less than three weeks from now. Time is not on Hannah and Tyler’s side like it was with Arie and Lauren. Even if she’s over her broken engagement (which I think she is) I still think an actual SHV would be awkward for Hannah and Tyler right now. Too much has happened to jump right into it. If they get together before the finale, I think it would be a one day thing and just a few days beforehand otherwise I think their communication will be done through calls and texts. 

If they’re going to get back together (if they’re not already in some capacity) then I do really think we’ll see it okay out on the ATFR.

Thank you. That makes so much sense! I was sweating a little about the why today. And yeah, I think take it slow and make it last. If they can weather all this and come out together, they are the power couple we already know them to be!
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM a lot of people are convinced that there's no way they could contact each other, but I'm not so sure. It's been done plenty of times. I don't think these people are afraid of being sued, as long as it doesn't get out.
If people really believe this, well I’ve got a bridge to sell them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@ReneeM a lot of people are convinced that there's no way they could contact each other, but I'm not so sure. It's been done plenty of times. I don't think these people are afraid of being sued, as long as it doesn't get out.
They've definitely been in contact, imo. If anything, at least thanking Tyler for sticking up for her on Twitter. Wouldn't surprise me if both their moms are in contact with each other and that's one of the ways Tyler and Hannah can communicate. Although, I don't see how anyone can stop Tyler and Hannah from contacting each other via dms, skype, face-time, text, phone if they really wanted to communicate. I don't think they'll meet up before ATFR though.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Yeah what????? They have their phones? Such a weird comment. It’s 2019. Ofc they can contact each other in a million different ways, easily and immediately.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

mbl wrote:What are people’s thoughts on Tyler not tweeting about his own HTD last night?  It would have been easy to tweet something about his love of his home and family.  I was wondering if watching it made him sad and that’s why he didn’t?
Not gonna lie, it's got me a bit concerned. His lack of any sort of response to Hannah's all-out social media lovefest the last few days is a little worrisome. A sweet new song added to his playlist today would be much appreciated!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:27 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
mbl wrote:What are people’s thoughts on Tyler not tweeting about his own HTD last night?  It would have been easy to tweet something about his love of his home and family.  I was wondering if watching it made him sad and that’s why he didn’t?
Not gonna lie, it's got me a bit concerned. His lack of any sort of response to Hannah's all-out social media lovefest the last few days is a little worrisome. A sweet new song added to his playlist today would be much appreciated!!

I also saw that he followed a model from his Miami agency.  Most likely it’s related to work, but it did bring me back to reality after earlier posting that maybe RS got the notTyler spoiler wrong based the chemistry and love shown on Tyler’s HTD.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:28 pm

It's hard for me to believe that after everything that happened, Hannah would be so public (as public as she can be) about her affections with no reassurance from Tyler's end.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:

Not sure when it was added, but “Selfish” now has been added to his playlist which opens with the line “I want you all to myself...” I’m thinking that’s a sweet add. IMO giggling

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's hard for me to believe that after everything that happened, Hannah would be so public (as public as she can be) about her affections with no reassurance from Tyler's end.

ITA. IMO, she’s way too confident and out there to not have any reassurance/contact/reciprocation. Without that... it’s almost at the desperate/embarrassment level. I guess we’ll see.

There could be a lot of reasons Tyler is just quiet. It’s a really weird situation, guys. Like really weird. Like hypothetically, he could be thinking about/back with his show BFF’s ex fiancé, and even despite all the bad blood there... that’s still a tough/awkward spot. Also, if he’s more in a F1 mindset, just the show in general and where it’s at (serious part of show) could be really affecting him. He used to watch this completely detached and just like laugh at things. The last two weeks, it’s all seemed way more personal for him. Maybe he’s just over all of it. He’s been through a lot.

He still hasn’t liked Jed’s post. He liked that tweet from Jason basically shading Jed and Luke. I think Tyler is making it clear where he stands in that mess. Unlike the other guys who are siding with their bro, probs bc they were closer to Jed than they ever got to Hannah.... I think Tyler may have a higher calling and allegiance to his potential partner here.

As for “not being allowed to talk” lmao. If Arie can DM Bekah and whoever tf else, Tyler and Hannah can find a way to DM, snap, text, fb message, email, call, whatever. 2019. It’s my belief the situation is at the point for them where it would be too awkward not to at least touch base. This is JMO. It’s going to be a long 3 weeks. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

Not sure when it was added, but “Selfish” now has been added to his playlist which opens with the line “I want you all to myself...” I’m thinking that’s a sweet add. IMO giggling

That was added today! 5 hours ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:54 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:It's hard for me to believe that after everything that happened, Hannah would be so public (as public as she can be) about her affections with no reassurance from Tyler's end.

ITA. IMO, she’s way too confident and out there to not have any reassurance/contact/reciprocation. Without that... it’s almost at the desperate/embarrassment level. I guess we’ll see.

There could be a lot of reasons Tyler is just quiet. It’s a really weird situation, guys. Like really weird. Like hypothetically, he could be thinking about/back with his show BFF’s ex fiancé, and even despite all the bad blood there... that’s still a tough/awkward spot. Also, if he’s more in a F1 mindset, just the show in general and where it’s at (serious part of show) could be really affecting him. He used to watch this completely detached and just like laugh at things. The last two weeks, it’s all seemed way more personal for him. Maybe he’s just over all of it. He’s been through a lot.

He still hasn’t liked Jed’s post. He liked that tweet from Jason basically shading Jed and Luke. I think Tyler is making it clear where he stands in that mess. Unlike the other guys who are siding with their bro, probs bc they were closer to Jed than they ever got to Hannah.... I think Tyler may have a higher calling and allegiance to his potential partner here.

As for “not being allowed to talk” lmao. If Arie can DM Bekah and whoever tf else, Tyler and Hannah can find a way to DM, snap, text, fb message, email, call, whatever. 2019. It’s my belief the situation is at the point for them where it would be too awkward not to at least touch base. This is JMO. It’s going to be a long 3 weeks. laugh out loud
Yup. No more cute IG stories about his bros or their smooth moves with Hannah. I think if he was over Hannah he would have no problem posting about his date or reposting other people that were hyping him up etc like he was doing earlier this season.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01