SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm ready for the season to be over as well. This has been a train wreck.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:10 pm

I honestly have no idea how RS is coming up with Peter being the windmill guy from the MTA. We saw Hannah and Peter on the boat for their day portion and Peter tells her he's fully in love with her during the evening. I didn't see a windmill and it wasn't talked about.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Now knowing Peter is supposedly the windmill guy, it doesn’t change my thoughts of Hannah and Tyler being flirty on Nick’s picture. Maybe that’s because I never thought it was Tyler to begin with (I assumed it was from her past or Jed). With the way he’s defended her since day one, I don’t think he cares about what she did on the show so them talking about it is no big deal. 

Poor Peter. Might explain why he seemed so devastated post filming. To have sex with the lead twice in one night... and still not make it to the end? Brutal laugh out loud
I don’t know any man who wouldn’t even be a little bit jealous, not crazily so, but to casually home abt it, if he knows it’s his buddy peter and it’s the woman he’s interested in dating? I don’t think it’s super realistic to me.
Tyler has defended her publicly against people who have shamed her for “dry humping” and “not doing things her future husband would be proud of” and for having sex on the show. He’s commented on it and has liked tweets in defense of her. He even defended her against Luke while on the show when he was going after her for her naked date with Garret.

It’s clear Tyler’s a rare breed and was able to separate what happened on the show and potentially what’s happening presently. I don’t know. I just don’t see them being this flirty if they’re just buddies.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:13 pm

ttimmons wrote:I honestly have no idea how RS is coming up with Peter being the windmill guy from the MTA.  We saw Hannah and Peter on the boat for their day portion and Peter tells her he's fully in love with her during the evening.  I didn't see a windmill and it wasn't talked about.
 Thank you. 

Again I will wait for a second source on RS news. Maybe he didn't get it from MTA but he made at seem that way.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:14 pm

ttimmons wrote:I honestly have no idea how RS is coming up with Peter being the windmill guy from the MTA.  We saw Hannah and Peter on the boat for their day portion and Peter tells her he's fully in love with her during the evening.  I didn't see a windmill and it wasn't talked about.

Thanks for the info. I don’t know why anyone would take RS as gospel. He’s literally been wrong so much this season.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Now knowing Peter is supposedly the windmill guy, it doesn’t change my thoughts of Hannah and Tyler being flirty on Nick’s picture. Maybe that’s because I never thought it was Tyler to begin with (I assumed it was from her past or Jed). With the way he’s defended her since day one, I don’t think he cares about what she did on the show so them talking about it is no big deal. 

Poor Peter. Might explain why he seemed so devastated post filming. To have sex with the lead twice in one night... and still not make it to the end? Brutal laugh out loud
I don’t know any man who wouldn’t even be a little bit jealous, not crazily so, but to casually home abt it, if he knows it’s his buddy peter and it’s the woman he’s interested in dating? I don’t think it’s super realistic to me.
Tyler has defended her publicly against people who have shamed her for “dry humping” and “not doing things her future husband would be proud of” and for having sex on the show. He’s commented on it and has liked tweets in defense of her. He even defended her against Luke while on the show when he was going after her for her naked date with Garret.

It’s clear Tyler’s a rare breed and was able to separate what happened on the show and potentially what’s happening presently. I don’t know. I just don’t see them being this flirty if they’re just buddies.

@Ash2214 MVP. This post. Right here. Thank you, this is what I needed to read.  I absolutely agree that Tyler, his entire story arch and how he is, he is the guy that understands her and supports her no matter what. He separates the show from his feelings. He’s a unicorn.

Even taking out that flirty IG - you guys. We have a ton of clues they are talking, potentially back together or considering. Every day it’s something inconsequential sending us into a frenzy, I swear.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Even if Tyler or Jed were windmill guy, I still assumed she slept with all 3, so this doesn't change much for me.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 pm

All I know is I need to drink. Now. It’s ok, I live in wisconsin, so it’s socially acceptable to drink around the clock. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

@Ash2214 MVP. This post. Right here. Thank you, this is what I needed to read.  I absolutely agree that Tyler, his entire story arch and how he is, he is the guy that understands her and supports her no matter what. He separates the show from his feelings. He’s a unicorn.

Even taking out that flirty IG - you guys. We have a ton of clues they are talking, potentially back together or considering. Every day it’s something, I swear.

I know you guys. But this is more than defending her, it’s joking abt it which is different in my eyes.

Anyway. Let’s wait and see. The spoiler might be wrong. Who even knows where Steve got the spoiler from.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:21 pm

@Ash2214 I agree. I think Tyler is a pretty rare breed when it comes to all of this. I have to say that for myself -- the whole Windmill Talk has been a little shocking for me not because of the fact that Hannah may have been intimate with possibly her Final 3 -- several leads have had that speculated about them. It just isn't talked about publicly. I'd prefer not to know about sexual activity in the FS (even though I understand why someone might do so), but that is just me.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Even if Tyler or Jed were windmill guy, I still assumed she slept with all 3, so this doesn't change much for me.
I think most of knew she slept with all 3. I just didn't want her bragging about f*cking Jed on tv. She looks stupid in a lot of ways this season, thankfully she dodged this one L.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:35 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Even if Tyler or Jed were windmill guy, I still assumed she slept with all 3, so this doesn't change much for me.
I think most of knew she slept with all 3. I just didn't want her bragging about f*cking Jed on tv. She looks stupid in a lot of ways this season, thankfully she dodged this one L.

And here I was hoping windmill was Jed laugh out loud. Now that it's Peter, it feels like Tyler was closer to f3 than f2, IF she really didn't wanna go to the FS with him or had any hesitation (doubtful).

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 57 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze