SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:01 pm

ttimmons wrote:Hannah seemed pretty defensive when it was made to seem like fantasy suites = sex.  So I'm not sure if she actually slept with all 3.  When Hannah was trying to get Luke to leave the rose ceremony, and she brought up if she slept with anyone on the fantasy suites that Luke would leave, the edit cut to Tyler.  My friend who was with me thought that meant she slept with Tyler at least.  I remember Jed and Hannah looked like they were naked in bed the morning after.

Another thing.  Luke claims that Hannah told him and his church group that sex in the fantasy suite wasn't gonna happen so that's what made him bring up that topic of conversation with her during the date.  Chris then asks Hannah about that and if that's true and she says it's not. Who knows who is telling the truth.

Another poster on Reddit is saying the edit cut to Tyler as well. They are also saying that Hannah admits that it was Tyler while talking to Luke but that audience was being very loud and clapping that it was hard to hear.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:02 pm

North wrote:
ttimmons wrote:Hannah seemed pretty defensive when it was made to seem like fantasy suites = sex.  So I'm not sure if she actually slept with all 3.  When Hannah was trying to get Luke to leave the rose ceremony, and she brought up if she slept with anyone on the fantasy suites that Luke would leave, the edit cut to Tyler.  My friend who was with me thought that meant she slept with Tyler at least.  I remember Jed and Hannah looked like they were naked in bed the morning after.

Another thing.  Luke claims that Hannah told him and his church group that sex in the fantasy suite wasn't gonna happen so that's what made him bring up that topic of conversation with her during the date.  Chris then asks Hannah about that and if that's true and she says it's not. Who knows who is telling the truth.

Thanks for all this great info. Would love your insight AFTER the MTA to tell us what was cut or edited differently than what happened live.
Sure thing. We filmed for way longer than they originally planned so a lot will be cut out I'm sure. It was supposed to end at 6:30 and we left after 9.

Pattycake92 wrote:Another poster on Reddit is saying that Hannah admits to Luke that it was Tyler but that the audience was clapping so loud that it was hard to hear. I can’t wait till Monday. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
Yeah that's exactly what happened. She was talking about sex and the fantasy suites and mentioned something about Tyler but I couldn't hear what exactly she said.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:02 pm

This fits with another MTA spoiler from Reddit.

Y’ALL!! I was at MTA and created this account so I could clear this one up.

HANNAH SAID THE WINDMILL GUY IS TYLER.

She admitted it towards the end of the night when talking to Luke. The audience was applauding something else so it was hard to hear but 10000% she said Tyler.

This jives with the clip we saw with Luke coming back for the F4 rose ceremony. She mentioned fantasy suite sex and the camera cuts to Tyler’s face for reaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Another poster on Reddit is saying that Hannah admits to Luke that it was Tyler but that the audience was clapping so loud that it was hard to hear. I can’t wait till Monday. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698
The poster says Hannah admits to Luke I guess at MTA that it was Tyler but the audience was clapping so loud they didn't hear it. The person also says it jives with a clip shown from RC. Hannah brought up FS sex and the camera cut to Tyler for a reaction. I guess we'll know for sure in two days.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Oh my lawddd. I’m stressed AF.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:07 pm

This whiplash... I feel drunk laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:08 pm

RS’s tweet about the windmill is prefaced by “In Monday’s episode...”
It’s believable that the epi is already available to those with advance access. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:09 pm

So what the heck is RS talking about??!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Wow Hannah is comfortable enough to talk about having sex with Tyler at MTA in front of everyone. Wow. I have no clue about the future but that is eye opening. Windmill sex or not that is big imo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:10 pm

IrelandRose wrote:

This fits with another MTA spoiler from Reddit.

Y’ALL!! I was at MTA and created this account so I could clear this one up.

HANNAH SAID THE WINDMILL GUY IS TYLER.

She admitted it towards the end of the night when talking to Luke. The audience was applauding something else so it was hard to hear but 10000% she said Tyler.

This jives with the clip we saw with Luke coming back for the F4 rose ceremony. She mentioned fantasy suite sex and the camera cuts to Tyler’s face for reaction.

Not sure posting from reddit is allowed so mods please delete if needed.

The poster follows up with below:

Yes. Hannah was on the couch w Chris and Luke was sitting with all the guys. She was pissed because he kept focusing on sex and she said something along the lines of how fantastic suites do not equal or require sex and that Luke needs to stop joining the two together. She went on to say that she hates that she has to even address her sex life, but that’s she is truthful and that the windmill guy was Tyler.

It was hard to hear because the audience was applauding her previous comment. But our entire section heard her say Tyler clearly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
The poster says Hannah admits to Luke I guess at MTA that it was Tyler but the audience was clapping so loud they didn't hear it. The person also says it jives with a clip shown from RC. Hannah brought up FS sex and the camera cut to Tyler for a reaction. I guess we'll know for sure in two days.

Why would Hannah just randomly name drop Tyler though. I'm not buying this.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:11 pm

So maybe the condom scene RS is talking about could be unrelated to the windmill which was with Tyler?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 57 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze