SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think they showed her falling to clearly show that she was distraught and emotional heading into the FRC.

Might be symbolic of her season. Noticed CH didn’t ask her if she was in love either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:16 pm

veg_out wrote:Hannah's been a great bachelorette, IMO--vulnerable, raw, sassy, sweet. This season showed a different stage of finding love when a person stumbles around a bit, trying to remember her worth and value. She's well on her way, and I hope she gets her happy ending. PINKHEART
Me too, me too, same, same. Tyler, go get your human heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 pm

msjr wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:All I saw in the preview is that she did not want to hurt the F2
I don’t think anyone ever wants to hurt their F2, Hannah’s the only one I can remember stopping the car the day of the FRC and needing to get out and falling down because they’re so distraught. I think regardless of any narratives or what we want to believe, I think it’s proof of how conflicted she was even up to the last day. Jmo.

Yup. She did not seem ready to make a decision. And I think there is a reason she was liking rings on Neil Lane's IG after she got back from Greece.

Not gonna lie, the falling down reminded me of the balcony crying by Jason Mesnick. Upset
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
veg_out wrote:Hannah's been a great bachelorette, IMO--vulnerable, raw, sassy, sweet. This season showed a different stage of finding love when a person stumbles around a bit, trying to remember her worth and value. She's well on her way, and I hope she gets her happy ending. PINKHEART
Me too, me too, same, same. Tyler, go get your human heartbeat

Can't wait! I know that's what we're going to see and its going to be a treat.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:17 pm

Tyler posted an apology note to Luke on twitter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 pm

Hannah is the least pageanty pageant girl I’ve seen. And I mean that as a compliment. There’s no filter or facade that so many of these bachelorettes have and as a result, as a viewer, keeps me at arms length. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching her this season.  She’s been authentically Hannah and drawn me in. The fall at the end sums it up perfectly, we’re watching her fall but we also get to watch her pick herself up again and again. I have a feeling she’s going to be one of the most popular post show bachelorettes. People feel like they know her and will want to root for her and follow along. I know I will be.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I think they showed her falling to clearly show that she was distraught and emotional heading into the FRC.

Might be symbolic of her season. Noticed CH didn’t ask her if she was in love either.

Nor did he ask her is she was happy. Nor did she say she was happy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:18 pm

The one thing that caught my attention in the beginning of the episode was Chris' little chats with the 3 guys.

Peter: said he was in love with Hannah
Tyler: said he was in love with Hannah
Jed: said NOTHING ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HANNAH

If someone has access to the show, could these 3 conversations be transcribed. Pretty please.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:20 pm

Doats wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Nor did he ask her is she was happy. Nor did she say she was happy.
To be fair, the show knows the rumors and they’re advantageous to them. They don’t want to ruin it, even if the rumors are totally true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 pm

I agree. As much as I think she is naive and immature that’s why Luke and Jed were able to take advantage of her, I still believe she has a good heart and just wants to be loved and chosen. I just hate that it did not happen for her. I hate that the producers did not do anything to help her and in fact probably produced to encourage her to keep Luke and Jed. Not that I blame production completely because like I said before, she signed up for this and her decisions were hers to own but I hope they guided her more towards Peter or Tyler. Both guys would have been good but I think they’re also probably looking out for the next season. So they needed to make sure there’s a good potential lead for the next one that Hannah does not pick. Ugh...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:21 pm

SeekAny wrote:Hannah is the least pageanty pageant girl I’ve seen. And I mean that as a compliment. There’s no filter or facade that so many of these bachelorettes have and as a result, as a viewer, keeps me at arms length. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching her this season.  She’s been authentically Hannah and drawn me in. The fall at the end sums it up perfectly, we’re watching her fall but we also get to watch her pick herself up again and again. I have a feeling she’s going to be one of the most popular post show bachelorettes. People feel like they know her and will want to root for her and follow along. I know I will be.

This is the most fun I've had watching a season in forever, and its all because of Miss Hannah Brown. She is witty, genuine, caring, sassy, and willing to learn from her mistakes. We truly were blessed with this lead, and I can't wait to watch her (and Tyler, her man IMO) post show.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:24 pm

msjr wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
HEA wrote:All I saw in the preview is that she did not want to hurt the F2
I don’t think anyone ever wants to hurt their F2, Hannah’s the only one I can remember stopping the car the day of the FRC and needing to get out and falling down because they’re so distraught. I think regardless of any narratives or what we want to believe, I think it’s proof of how conflicted she was even up to the last day. Jmo.

Yup. She did not seem ready to make a decision. And I think there is a reason she was liking rings on Neil Lane's IG after she got back from Greece.

I do not envy any of the leads. Awful to know you are hurting someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze