SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:24 pm

Love Hannah. It looks like Tyler is not interested in being the bachelor. I hope she goes after a second chance with this gem of a guy. He’s one in a million. I would LOVE to see either or both on DWTS.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Hannah did not look ready to make any sort of decision at that frc based on her state. She didn’t even look in sound mind to decide if she wanted the extra guac or not, let alone a life partner.

And I thought it was interesting she said she didn’t want to have that feeling that a relationship wasn’t fully done and have regrets.

Wow! I totally agree. Not sure what I think now.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:The one thing that caught my attention in the beginning of the episode was Chris' little chats with the 3 guys.

Peter: said he was in love with Hannah
Tyler: said he was in love with Hannah
Jed: said NOTHING ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HANNAH

If someone has access to the show, could these 3 conversations be transcribed.   Pretty please.

Yes he did. He told her at riga and another time at hometown when they made music

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:27 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:The one thing that caught my attention in the beginning of the episode was Chris' little chats with the 3 guys.

If someone has access to the show, could these 3 conversations be transcribed.   Pretty please.

Sure. :yes:

(From listening in MST as it's airing now)

CH: Peter. Welcome. Good to see you man.

P: Yeah, you too.

CH: How you doing?

I have truly never felt for someone as much as I feel for Hannah. And I'm crazy in love with her and I look forward to an amazing future with her hopefully.

CH: The smile on your face says it all.

P: Yeah.

~~

CH: Tyler, how you doing? Welcome. How you feeling?

TC: I feel amazing. I feel really confident. I feel really good. So...We had a really special night, and really connected a lot, and built so much more in our relationships, and yeah, I'm just so excited where things are headed with us. I love this girl. She's a special girl.

~~~

CH: Jed. How you feeling?

Jed: I feel good. Yeah. There were just a lot of questions I had. I feel better. A lot of clarity.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:29 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Alanna wrote:Hannah did not look ready to make any sort of decision at that frc based on her state. She didn’t even look in sound mind to decide if she wanted the extra guac or not, let alone a life partner.

And I thought it was interesting she said she didn’t want to have that feeling that a relationship wasn’t fully done and have regrets.

I'm more and more convinced that she doesn't pick at FRC.
I am thinking that too!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:

I'm more and more convinced that she doesn't pick at FRC.
I am thinking that too!!!

Edits edits edits

How many times I fell for them. No more

Prods always try to trick use but the finale is same old same old. Lead pick F1 and fall apart to let go of F2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:35 pm

@HEA true!!!! Maybe single now! But she did pick a F1.. you are correct edit edit edit!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:36 pm

HEA wrote:Dream on mike.... you won’t be next bach. We would have a bus of skeletons imo... wait.... prods would love it!
Is this just your opinion or do have information on skeletons in Mike's closet? TYIA.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 pm

HEA wrote:

Yes he did. He told her at riga and another time at hometown when they made music

I am talking about his conversation with Chris. I don't care what he told Hannah or when (never believed him when he did say it anyways). I am more interested in what he said right before the rose ceremony.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:40 pm

kikora wrote:

Sure.  :yes:

(From listening in MST as it's airing now)

CH: Peter. Welcome. Good to see you man.

P: Yeah, you too.

CH: How you doing?

I have truly never felt for someone as much as I feel for Hannah. And I'm crazy in love with her and I look forward to an amazing future with her hopefully.

CH: The smile on your face says it all.

P: Yeah.

~~

CH: Tyler, how you doing? Welcome. How you feeling?

TC: I feel amazing. I feel really confident. I feel really good. So...We had a really special night, and really connected a lot, and built so much more in our relationships, and yeah, I'm just so excited where things are headed with us.  I love this girl. She's a special girl.

~~~

CH: Jed. How you feeling?

Jed: I feel good. Yeah. There were just a lot of questions I had. I feel better. A lot of clarity.

THANK YOU!

Jed is a man of few words.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
HEA wrote:Dream on mike.... you won’t be next bach. We would have a bus of skeletons imo... wait.... prods would love it!
Is this just your opinion or do have information on skeletons in Mike's closet? TYIA.

Is it an attempt to discuss my opinion? Again? Imo means in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:50 pm

HEA wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Is it an attempt to discuss my opinion? Again?
No, it is not and I've never attempted to discuss anything with you. I was simply asking for additional information - if you had any. Thanks for replying and  have a nice evening.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze