SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:05 pm

The same people who spoiled the windmill said he was 100% eliminated at F3.

I don’t know if I’ve seen any sleuthing proof.

But next week’s promo shows him being cocky headed into the rose ceremony which is never a good sign. JMO

Have Hannah’s family been liking Peter’s pics too or only Tyler? I’ve been assuming they met Tyler and like him. I don’t think they met more than three based on Hannah’s comment in the promo that it’s hard dating two guys at the same time.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
suzq wrote:I don't see anything with Peter and Hannah -- I don't see her going back with her F3 guy.  If she thought about that, I think she'd be promoting him more.   JMO.
but what if he's not f3? and what if hannah and tyler's jokes about the windmill are because both know what's going on in the hannah and peter world? maybe the alumni retracted their statements because hannah cannot be seen as returning to another scandalous guy?  

what evidence we we really have that he's eliminated at f3? i don't really believe any of this, but we haven't been paying enough attention to pilot pete and should test this hypothesis.
The evidence I seen that he is f3 is he opened his IG public on the day of the premier while Tyler and Jed didn't and Hannah's mom actually followed both Jed and Tyler's IG the same day and unfollowed them the next making it obvious which guys she met. There is probably more.

I will say I don't always believe the RS or spoiler people but they all have said Peter was f3 from the start. And I will say bachelor.spoilers has a good source on Peter. She was acting pretty chummy to his friends while filming was happening. So I tend to believe her Peter stuff, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:20 am

suzq wrote:I don't see anything with Peter and Hannah -- I don't see her going back with her F3 guy.  If she thought about that, I think she'd be promoting him more.   JMO.
I’m just confused why she supposedly had sex with Peter, not Tyler, then with Jed. If that’s the case wouldn’t it make more sense that Peter and Jed are final 2? Or she didn’t have sex with any of them? This is a very confusing season IMO question

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 am

@ilovecarbs I was wondering that too -what if Peter isn’t f3

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 am

Sometimes it’s as simple as getting caught up in the moment. 

It’s clear IMO that Hannah and Peter had great physical chemistry and that was about it. I think he got the actual first fantasy suite date as well and Hannah might have just gotten swept up that first night in their chemistry and passion and let go. 

With the Lauren Zima interview we got today, Hannah said she eventually realized after more time with Tyler that it wasn’t just physical and I genuinely think because she cared that much about him, that’s why she wanted to focus on the emotional side of things. She didn’t just want a night of passion like she just had with Peter. I really believed her when she said she got emotional and started to cry because she finally let her walls down with Tyler and realized she didn’t want to let him go. It was just too late at that point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 am

Just Looking wrote:
I’m just confused why she supposedly had sex with Peter, not Tyler, then with Jed.  If that’s the case wouldn’t it make more sense that Peter and Jed are final 2?  Or she didn’t have sex with any of them?  This is a very confusing season IMO question

Unless it comes out in the future as it has many times, we will never know for sure but I think she definitely did it with Jed and Peter. Tyler who knows, it could be an Emily/Arie situation where they said/showed one thing and did another. But I think they probably did what they said and didn’t have sex (may have done more than just kissing) and talked most of the night. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:31 am

@Just Looking I think the answer could be that she thought Peter was F2 and he was the first fantasy date. I think she was planning to let go of Tyler before his FD. Hannah has said her fantasy dates held a lot of weight a few times including in her latest SM saying it was a game changer. I do not think she ever thought Tyler would be F2 before his fantasy date. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:32 am

Why does having sex with someone mean that they would have to advance over someone they didn't?  Is it because Hannah is a woman that people think this?  I am not sure if she were a man that people would even say that. Why can't an emotional connection be stronger than a physical one? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 am

@suzq yeah, I don’t quite understand that. Sometimes sex is just sex. It’s totally possible Hannah and Peter had too much to drink in the fantasy suite, got drunk and went at it even though she might not have planned on that originally laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:10 am

I listen again the Luke Hannah drama and he said

I think you own me... A MINUTE

So he just asked some time to discuss but Queen Hannah was so high that whatever she did was fine and she was allowed to hurt anyone in the process because she could do it..

So I stand by my opinion that Luke was okay to question Hannah’s values about no sex before marriage but because she see it differently she became mad about it. For the record, Jesus asks to respect our body as his temple and reserves sex for husband and wife. I do not make up it is a Bible written over 2000 years ago. That the Bible is reinterpreted is everyone ‘s rights but I do not think that is how new born Christian Luke sees it but trying to apply it by the dot. At this point I think she felt attacked about her faith and couldn’t see straight. How dare he asked questions any Christians would want to know before committing himself to propose?

2 different people indeed. One very rigid. One very tolerant. = desaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:22 am

HEA wrote:I listen again the Luke Hannah drama and he said

I think you own me... A MINUTE

So he just asked some time to discuss but Queen Hannah was so high that whatever she did was fine and she was allowed to hurt anyone in the process because she could do it..

So I stand by my opinion that Luke was okay to question Hannah’s values about no sex before marriage  but because she see it differently she became mad about it. For the record, Jesus asks to respect our body as his temple and reserves sex for husband and wife. I do not make up it is a Bible written over 2000 years ago. That the Bible is reinterpreted is everyone ‘s rights but I do not think that is how new born Christian Luke sees it but trying to apply it by the dot. At this point I think she felt attacked about her faith and couldn’t see straight. How dare he asked questions any Christians would want to know before committing himself to propose?

2 different people indeed. One very rigid. One very tolerant. = desaster

Hannah didn't owe Luke anything and given him the chance to speak e would have twisted what he said like he did all season. He did say that if she did have sex he would have to remove himself. Hannah admitted to having sex and he still didn't want to leave and then had the nerve to come insert himself in the rc. He sure doesn't behave like a christian and had no respect for Hannah.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:35 am

Alanna wrote:I’m beginning to hate these two trolls laugh out loud

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 11 Db1dc710

Once Hannah lets Tyler go and breaks his heart ( especially if she makes him get down on one knee). I don't see smooth sailing for her AT ALL. With the popularity and the hugh fan base that loves Tyler I think she's in for some heavy hits against her on SM. Pretty much the same that we  saw when Cassie broke Coltons heart.Only this time its reversed , it's not the contestant but the Lead. oh boy! The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 11 2498057887
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye