SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:30 pm

I hear ya. I am so cranky right now.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:35 pm

IrelandRose wrote:The interviewer wasn't great tbf.

Hannah didn’t give her anything to work with. She didn’t seem happy and couldn’t say anything fun or interesting about FS on her finale for the interviewer to bounce off of. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Anyone else find it interesting that from what I can tell not one of these release footage from MTA have mention Jed by name yet. Hmm just interesting to me. Don't know if the media is holding onto those videos or the was a gag other to not mention him. Again just interesting, all jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:The interviewer wasn't great tbf.

Hannah didn’t give her anything to work with. She didn’t seem happy and couldn’t say anything fun or interesting about FS on her finale for the interviewer to bounce off of.  JMO

I actually thought she had a genuine smile and glow about her. Funny how differently we all see things.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m beginning to hate these two trolls laugh out loud

The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 10 Db1dc710

laugh out loud Plot twist Chris proposes to LZ on AFR Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm

SeekAny wrote:To me, Tyler fell hard for this girl and when he found out about the Jed thing I think the love he pushed aside resurfaced. You could see it in his SM change. He really believes Hannah opened him up in a way no one else has. IMO, Tyler would like nothing more than to be the man that gives Hannah a happy ending after-all... because he loves her and wants that ending for himself too.

Preach!! The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 10 1f64c Good Post I agree
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:00 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SeekAny wrote:To me, Tyler fell hard for this girl and when he found out about the Jed thing I think the love he pushed aside resurfaced. You could see it in his SM change. He really believes Hannah opened him up in a way no one else has. IMO, Tyler would like nothing more than to be the man that gives Hannah a happy ending after-all... because he loves her and wants that ending for himself too.

Preach!!  The - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 10 1f64c Good Post I agree

Yes but not if what Hannah said to him on FRC day was enough to shut the door

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Peter just posted a pic with a windmill in the back on Instagram. He’s not sad. I was kidding before but just throwing out the possibility of her going back to Peter? He’s windmill guy. He already lives in LA. Maybe that’s why she’s there for an extended stay. The season is crazy enough to make me ponder everything. I didn’t see anything between Peter and Hannah but I’ve been wrong before.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:29 pm

I don't see anything with Peter and Hannah -- I don't see her going back with her F3 guy. If she thought about that, I think she'd be promoting him more. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:48 pm

I really think Hannah is single.

On Peter from what I can tell he really hasn't shown us he has flown anywhere in a little more than a week. He used to do that a lot. But I can tell you I seen his whereabouts 3 of the last five days. Friday he gave that IG post by his pool, Saturday he was DD for the other guys that went to MTA that went to Demi's and than a club, and today by a pool. And we seen Hannah be out and about so I don't think that is happening. 

Also from what I can tell and past contestants are still treating him like a potential bachelor lead, imo. Just by the way past contestants are talk about his scandal. You have Kendall deleting her tweet and Colton first tweeting something to the affect of not good Peter and than coming back later saying I thought about it and changed my mind this is not a big deal. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:58 pm

suzq wrote:I don't see anything with Peter and Hannah -- I don't see her going back with her F3 guy.  If she thought about that, I think she'd be promoting him more.   JMO.
but what if he's not f3? and what if hannah and tyler's jokes about the windmill are because both know what's going on in the hannah and peter world? maybe the alumni retracted their statements because hannah cannot be seen as returning to another scandalous guy?  

what evidence we we really have that he's eliminated at f3? i don't really believe any of this, but we haven't been paying enough attention to pilot pete and should test this hypothesis.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye