SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 am

Just Looking wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom I took that to mean during the FS it became apparent to him he wasn't the one, and he loves her as a friend now.   But I didn't listen.
IMO, friends don’t kiss and make out like Hannah and Tyler did.  Far too much passion there to be friend zoned.

What?! They're just best friends now, right?! haha I'd surely want a friend like Tyler and find a massage table  cantstopl

Do any of you recall what episode it was when Hannah said, "I've something for you" then pulls Tyler on the bed and made out?

Yeah. Surely Hannah and Tyler are just friends. Sure!  hehehe

And if Tyler did check out on Hannah and the show and has truly moved on, why can't he keep himself from tweeting and supporting Hannah like last Monday? Don't give me the crap that he is just a standup guy. If the scenario was Tyler friendzoned Hannah and "youre a little too late" Oh My, in my books you're as coldhearted as Jed by these SM gestures of gallantry. Hence to me it does not compute. Their behavior is NOT just friends. imho

Brown circle and Cameron circle seem pretty solid in stanning Tannah. If they have friendzoned each other, this is the first time i'm seeing the fam STILL "VOCAL' in SM. What? To push Tyler as Bachelor? Are the Browns masochists and insensitive of Hannah IF Tyler friendzoned her? Did we see Becca, Becca's fam/friends "support" Arie in anyway?  Did we see Blake's fam/friends all out support for Becca?

Nah. My tinfoilhat is firmly screwed and screw RS...

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:only 2 more weeks!!!!

I love this scene so much  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 1f62d

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ErLhenV85/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Umm, that is the face of a girl who has been doing some heavy lovemaking. imo. Look how red her chin is!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 am

BlueTone wrote:

I love this scene so much  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 1f62d

Umm, that is the face of a girl who has been doing some heavy lovemaking. imo. Look how red her chin is!
IA and it’s just so difficult to understand why she doesn’t pick him

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:19 am

Just Looking wrote:
BlueTone wrote:

IA and it’s just so difficult to understand why she doesn’t pick him

It does not make sense, right? Who says they are just friends?

RS Spoiler? Reddit Spoiler Accounts?

Have we really sleuthed enough?  :detective

So perhaps Hannah does pick him and Tannah is endgame at the AFTR?

IMHO always as a TinfoilClubMember sneakyl

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:47 am

Oh man AFR is going to be so good!!!!!imo Tannah is endgame 🚋 firmly on this HaT express till the end laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Oh man AFR is going to be so good!!!!!imo Tannah is endgame 🚋 firmly on this HaT express till the end laugh out loud

What ! You’ve been Tannahnized too ? Welcome1 aboard Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:49 am

Sharnee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Oh man AFR is going to be so good!!!!!imo Tannah is endgame 🚋 firmly on this HaT express till the end laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 3806527698 thanks but i never jumped off Hugesmile rotfl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 31 3806527698 thanks but i never jumped off Hugesmile rotfl

That’s true !
There is no comparison to how Hannah reacted to Tyler . She even stated her relationship is different from all the other relationships. She admits to putting him in a box but the vid you posted shows her awakening to how wrong she was. We get to see Tannah go from a hot physical attraction to a deep emotional one. Then we think she’ll pick Jed ? no no way .
Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:03 am

Sharnee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

That’s true !
There is no comparison to how Hannah reacted to Tyler . She even stated her relationship is different from all the other relationships. She admits to putting him in a box but the vid you posted shows her awakening to how wrong she was. We get to see Tannah go from a hot physical attraction to a deep emotional one. Then we think she’ll pick Jed ? no no way .
Jmho

oh for sure @sharnee Tannah now have hot emotional chemistry as well as hot physical chemistry. it is a no brainier those 2 combined = soulmate
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

That’s true !
Jmho

oh for sure @sharnee Tannah now have hot emotional chemistry as well as hot physical chemistry. it is a no brainier those 2 combined = soulmate

What? it's only us riding the Tinfoiled covered Tannah ship? The rest bought for RS' Spoilers hook, line and sinker? Even when what we're seeing does not match, we will align our "thinking" with what "RS said so" ?

So we must be nuts to go against the Grain! haha

Lez be nuts together!

:crazed

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:52 am

One thing I know I will not handle well is if Hannah is so confused the day of the Frc that Tyler is left waiting somewhere for a final answer. I'm still thinking she doesn't let him go early....not sure how I feel about that...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 pm

@Billysmom If Hannah accepts a proposal from Jed without letting Tyler go first, as some suspect, that would be the literal worst.

Hannah, girl, I have SOME faith in you left. Please please let Tyler go early. (Yes, I know what's done is done.)

If she just left Tyler hanging, not knowing where he stood, I honestly will not be able to defend her. But I mean she hasn't been great to Tyler all season, so what really can we expect from her in the finale? More of the same. I'm getting angry just thinking about this scenario.

If this happened, no wonder he moved to NY and became an avid runner to deal with stress!

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113