SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:33 pm

✌🏻
Guess they found victory together. Nice cap Tyler.
Must be their thing together giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 B2e52310

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DN9DunZ6p/?igshid=1qvp45x0cs1dm
https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1145881639442178048?s=21

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Cari Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:34 pm

*blinks many times* ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Serious question? Long time BB here F2 Fan Forum means stanning the alleged F2 Tyler AND Hannah, right?

Getting confused the few times i visit this thread

But then, i may be wrong

Carry on

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Dang, there's his momma liking Hannah's posts.

:crazed

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Billysmom wrote:One thing I know I will not handle well is if Hannah is so confused the day of the Frc that Tyler is left waiting somewhere for a final answer. I'm still thinking she doesn't let him go early....not sure how I feel about that...

Something is just so weird to me about all of this. I just don’t see how the show can credibly get any viewer to think that Hannah chooses Tyler and Tyler proposes to Hannah given that she didn’t want to have sex with him.  Listen, it wasn’t mutually exclusive, they could have had sex and they could have talked all night, it’s been done before.  But she didn’t want that and that’s totally absolutely fine.  I just feel like there’s more to all of this because it’s 2019 and the show is delusional if it thinks Tyler (liberal, progressive Tyler) would propose to Hannah under these circumstances.  All IMO

ETA: So is there more to this, possibly? Oy vey, going down the rabbit hole again.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:57 pm

mbl wrote:
Billysmom wrote:One thing I know I will not handle well is if Hannah is so confused the day of the Frc that Tyler is left waiting somewhere for a final answer. I'm still thinking she doesn't let him go early....not sure how I feel about that...

Something is just so weird to me about all of this. I just don’t see how the show can credibly get any viewer to think that Hannah chooses Tyler and Tyler proposes to Hannah given that she didn’t want to have sex with him.  Listen, it wasn’t mutually exclusive, they could have had sex and they could have talked all night, it’s been done before.  But she didn’t want that and that’s totally absolutely fine.  I just feel like there’s more to all of this because it’s 2019 and the show is delusional if it thinks Tyler (liberal, progressive Tyler) would propose to Hannah under these circumstances.  All IMO

ETA:  So is there more to this, possibly?  Oy vey, going down the rabbit hole again.

The storyboard for this season has been all kinds of whacky
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:14 pm

mbl wrote:

ETA:  So is there more to this, possibly?  Oy vey, going down the rabbit hole again.

His whole FSD confuses me.  The whole date was at the spa? One massage was the focus of the date?  Why am I thinking that there was a heck of a lot more to that date that we didn't get to see because maybe the cameras weren't there either.

I'm :stirthepot  Could the reason Hannah backed off on sex that night was because they had already had sex that afternoon?  She did say she knew the physical was not a problem with them.

I also still go back to the comment by Mills that she changed her mind last minute. Bear with me. We have not seen anything from either guy arriving at the FRC. Have they not shown it because Jed arrived 1st and Tyler 2nd... but she changed her mind and let Jed propose then accepted and then had to deal with Tyler several hours later?  That would be a wild ending. Something we've never seen before.  (Not counting Jesse's season because of the F2 arriving after F1. She kept getting sick. More than likely that situation is one reason they schedule the finalists farther apart time wise).

It could totally be a regular ending as well. My gut just tells me there is a whole lot more that happened than a straight forward F2 arrives 1st, gets rejected then F1 comes in and they celebrate their happiness.

In the long run, I hope Hannah finds herself and Tyler continues doing good things with his life. Because, unfortunately, I do not think they will be together. They are both decent people and deserve the best life throws at them!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Dang, there's his momma liking Hannah's posts.

:crazed

Didn’t Tyler once tweet about thinking outside of the box? Didn’t Hannah say what originally clouded her view of Tyler is she put him in a box ? What has this spoiler done to so many us ? It put us in a box . Maybe it’s time to think out of the box and see if things make sense that Hannah did pick Tyler .
One thing is this.
When James Taylor dissed Hannah and said to do things that would make your future husband proud aka engaged  , Ty spoke up . He celebrated her decisions no matter what they were because it was Hannah’s journey to be had. He called her “our Queen” . JT responded watch out who you call “your Queen “.
In the box you’d think he meant it was because of Jed and Hannah being together and engaged.
Out of the box we ask, why is JT dissing Jed by calling out his fiancé on sm? Why is he putting a spotlight on Jed’s so called girl ? Then you ask,  why did JT have to call attention to the semantics of our Queen vs your Queen. In the box, you say it’s because Hannah and Jed are together and Ty calling Hannah his queen was overstepping Jed. Ty counters with he said “our Queen “ .
Out of the box ,maybe dissing Hannah was also to diss Ty’s fiancé . It sure caused Ty to speak up and defend Hannah . When JT mentioned be careful who you call your queen , JT could have been dissing Ty that he was breaking his nda . Ty responded that he didn’t call Hannah his queen , he called her our queen . In other words he wasn’t breaking the nda.
Jmo but it shows the difference of thinking in the box or take Tannah’s point of view of thinking outside of the box.
Why was it only Ty to respond to take JT on? Similar to how we view Mrs C’s likes on everything Tyler and Hannah .

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 pm

What post did Momma C like recently? I missed it. I’m nervous about next week when the feet will be moving and when. I’m here on the Tannah train all the way and feel better knowing I’ve still got company!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Soleil wrote:What post did Momma C like recently? I missed it. I’m nervous about next week when the feet will be moving and when. I’m here on the Tannah train all the way and feel better knowing I’ve still got company!

Stand strong and hang tight, Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:06 pm

sorry double post hmmm

Last edited by avacaroline on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm

mbl wrote:

I see it differently because I watch with a group of non-spoiled and they didn't like Tyler before last episode AT ALL. They didn't think Hannah trusted him because he was a player and too smooth. They couldn't even remember his name. They kept calling him "hot Florida guy".  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 Icon_rolleyes  But the fantasy date changed everything for them.  They were all in tears and couldn't believe how they had mis-read him and they feel like Hannah, for the first time, really saw who he was as a human being. They're all madly in love and rooting so hard for him now to be the "winner".  

I feel like his edit has been great and that his story arc climaxed last episode. As I watch back I feel like Hannah's pick-up supports this theory on his edit.  I'll try to add screencaps later but you can see in the evening ITM's that her hair is curled instead of straight.  Here's what she says:  "I think he handled what I said really well tonight. He didn't question why I felt the way I did. It didn't faze him. It shows how much he loves me".   IMO this pickup shows them making the extra effort to show another whole side of Tyler which makes him more of a complete package for Hannah.  Before, she didn't trust him.  We kept hearing her doubt him.  This date showed them overcome the obstacle in their relationship. I'm curious to know if they are showing us this because he's F1 or because they want the tragedy of Hannah's bad "picker" to be further highlighted.   

Last edited by avacaroline on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Sharnee wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Oh man AFR is going to be so good!!!!!imo Tannah is endgame 🚋 firmly on this HaT express till the end laugh out loud

What ! You’ve been Tannahnized too ? Welcome1 aboard Jumping hearts

I'm with y'all too. I had to step back for a couple days and take a break but I just can't believe so many of us saw the "it" factor with them for nothing. I'll hang on until the end.... I've come this far, so why not! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 32 3806527698
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113