SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:46 pm

@GuardianAngel ITA!

I'm so so curious to see Jed's meeting with Hannah's parents. I bet he was super stressed and sweating bullets.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't understand how Hannah felt that she needed to get on the emotional side of Tyler and yet with Peter she was willing to jump his bones at the drop of a hat. Pool table, windmill. Did she take care of the emotional part with Peter because I didn't see it. They had fun together and to me she was attracted to him and all giddy. OTOH blowing out that candle IMHO was so fake.

@Mommyof2 IA Most F1's have their edit thrown down the rabbit hole. But as in some of the other 'ette seasons it was clear to me she fell for Jed very early on. Bryan was not a popular guy but he fell in love with Rachel and that was clear as day to me. This is opposite, Hannah was the one who fell quickly for Jed. Jed IMO was trying to process WTF was happening to him. metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

Word.  It was written all over his face especially when she told him she was falling in love with him in Amsterdam.  I think by HTD, he started to relax a little.  The footage of them in bed just confirmed to me all the more their connection,  especially when she said "I'm sure about you Mr. Jed Wyatt."  The comment from the older couple, about their love is written in the stars.  No doubt Jed is F1.  Now to figure out what happens post show!  laugh out loud. All jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@veg_out Hannah is pursing Jed.  She also sought approval of his family and cried when she didn't get it.  IA it is his to lose.

Interesting. Sometimes the show has turned a Bachelorette around at the last minute to the love that they deserve, like Des and, IMO, Rachel.

I'm trying to look at the season as an average viewer would. Is it likely that the average viewer knows about the girlfriend scandal?

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:09 pm

veg_out wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@veg_out Hannah is pursing Jed.  She also sought approval of his family and cried when she didn't get it.  IA it is his to lose.

Interesting. Sometimes the show has turned a Bachelorette around at the last minute to the love that they deserve, like Des and, IMO, Rachel.

I'm trying to look at the season as an average viewer would. Is it likely that the average viewer knows about the girlfriend scandal?

If they don't read SM or spoilers, it's possible they haven't a clue. I don't think there is anything glaring in the edit about Jed's scandal.  The average viewer does not pick up on every tiny detail like we do here.  laugh out loud. I still want to know why Hannah is shown clicking her heels at Disneyland.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:10 pm

veg_out wrote:@Mommyof2, hiya hi Thanks for letting me know that Jed-Hannah have been featured in every episode since the premiere. That was a tip as far back as Brad 2.0's season. On Becca's season with the late switch from Blake to Garrett, the show featured Becca and Garrett, even if just a short exchange, in every episode, which I overlooked. Do we see her with Peter every episode? Or Tyler?

When the contestant's story of personal growth eclipses the relationship with the lead, it's usually a sign that s/he's not the F1, IMO

When the contestant's story is about what s/he's building with the lead, that's often the F1, IMO. Sometimes, the F1 is the guy who is always there for the lead, like Chris, Brian, and Garrett.

Is it definitely Jed's to lose? Not 100%. I don't have a horse in this race except to try to figure things out from a storyline perspective since it's a TV show with a story department. Jason, Ali, Des, Arie, and Becca all had very late in the game switches (Ali and Des because their presumed F1 left them at F3). Of all the seasons that might compare with Hannah's confusion post-FSD, it might be Ben's. He fell for both JoJo and Lauren, and perhaps that's Hannah's deal with Jed and Tyler (or Peter).

Who is Hannah pursuing? That's another clue, IMO.

I’m pretty sure that Tyler was featured in every episode but the first but we know from interviews that she didn’t have time with him (or many others) because of the drama with what’s-his-name (the guy with the girlfriend) and sending him home. However, he did get an intro.

Tyler is the one IMO that has definitely always been there for Hannah. The fishing date was just the beginning of that and with every other encounter, it’s been drama free and he’s always been the one to build her up and make her feel better.

As far as if one’s story has eclipsed Hannah’s, I’m not sure. Maybe Tyler’s at this point? His issues with opening up and letting someone in seemed to have been resolved. And Hannah’s distrust of his intentions were definitely overcome last episode. Jed’s obstacle has really been more about Hannah keeping Luke around? Neither of them seem to have been bothered by his parent’s distrust of the process or at least we really didn’t hear about it. And she took his confession of coming on to the show for his music really well. Every issue that has come up seems to have just gotten swept under the rug. They had a good conversation about Luke but other than showing that they could communicate well and in a healthy way, it wasn’t resolved. I need to go back and watch his ITM’s but I don’t remember him saying that he has a new understanding of Hannah’s thought process or that he respects her decisions. It was more that he was just glad that they got through it.

For me, knowing that he is supposed to be her F1, it’s strange that we haven’t seen Hannah question or push or doubt Jed at all. Admittedly, I’m extremely turned off by him and sort of glaze over his dates so maybe I’m missing something? This season has just really confused me.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:12 pm

veg_out wrote:

JMO but since People mag broke the Jed story I think it would be likely that the average viewer would know about it.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:12 pm

@Mommyof2 post show everything came crashing down because of the ex reveal.

I'm trying to figure out if that's the case, why break off the engagement, but not a complete split until after. IMHO there's something wrong with that spoiler or we just don't have all the facts. I think she fell under pressure to dump him due to SM and the tabloids.

I don't know about her faith, but I'm pretty sure forgiving others is a big deal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:17 pm

@Mommyof2 JMO but I think that’s something Hannah does and did in the Netherlands that Jed copied. It seemed pretty lighthearted and not overly romantic when it aired. I don’t think if it was some special thing they shared she’d be doing it considering she was throwing shade at him on Instagram around the same time.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 post show everything came crashing down because of the ex reveal.

I'm trying to figure out if that's the case, why break off the engagement, but not a complete split until after. IMHO there's something wrong with that spoiler or we just don't have all the facts. I think she fell under pressure to dump him due to SM and the tabloids.

I don't know about her faith, but I'm pretty sure forgiving others is a big deal.

As I am trying to figure it out the Spoiler!About breaking the engagement but still seeing each other!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:21 pm

avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:@Mommyof2, hiya hi Thanks for letting me know that Jed-Hannah have been featured in every episode since the premiere. That was a tip as far back as Brad 2.0's season. On Becca's season with the late switch from Blake to Garrett, the show featured Becca and Garrett, even if just a short exchange, in every episode, which I overlooked. Do we see her with Peter every episode? Or Tyler?

When the contestant's story of personal growth eclipses the relationship with the lead, it's usually a sign that s/he's not the F1, IMO

When the contestant's story is about what s/he's building with the lead, that's often the F1, IMO. Sometimes, the F1 is the guy who is always there for the lead, like Chris, Brian, and Garrett.

Is it definitely Jed's to lose? Not 100%. I don't have a horse in this race except to try to figure things out from a storyline perspective since it's a TV show with a story department. Jason, Ali, Des, Arie, and Becca all had very late in the game switches (Ali and Des because their presumed F1 left them at F3). Of all the seasons that might compare with Hannah's confusion post-FSD, it might be Ben's. He fell for both JoJo and Lauren, and perhaps that's Hannah's deal with Jed and Tyler (or Peter).

Who is Hannah pursuing? That's another clue, IMO.

I’m pretty sure that Tyler was featured in every episode but the first but we know from interviews that she didn’t have time with him (or many others) because of the drama with what’s-his-name (the guy with the girlfriend) and sending him home. However, he did get an intro.

Tyler is the one IMO that has definitely always been there for Hannah. The fishing date was just the beginning of that and with every other encounter, it’s been drama free and he’s always been the one to build her up and make her feel better.

As far as if one’s story has eclipsed Hannah’s, I’m not sure. Maybe Tyler’s at this point? His issues with opening up and letting someone in seemed to have been resolved. And Hannah’s distrust of his intentions were definitely overcome last episode. Jed’s obstacle has really been more about Hannah keeping Luke around? Neither of them seem to have been bothered by his parent’s distrust of the process or at least we really didn’t hear about it. And she took his confession of coming on to the show for his  music really well. Every issue that has come up seems to have just gotten swept under the rug. They had a good conversation about Luke but other than showing that they could communicate well and in a healthy way, it wasn’t resolved. I need to go back and watch his ITM’s but I don’t remember him saying that he has a new  understanding of Hannah’s thought process or that he respects her decisions. It was more that he was just glad that they got through it.

For me, knowing that he is supposed to be her F1,  it’s strange that we haven’t seen Hannah question or push or doubt Jed at all. Admittedly, I’m extremely turned off by him and sort of glaze over his dates so maybe I’m missing something? This season has just really confused me.

I don't see a story arc with Tyler or at least not one as strong as Jed's.  The couple in Amsterdam telling H&J that their love was written in the stars and Jed toasting to seeing if their love would be written in the stars as well as an ITM of Hannah repeating those exact same words was a pretty good indicator that this is the theme of the show.  Will their love be written in the stars or will it crash and burn like a meteor heading for earth?  laugh out loud

We will find out soon enough, thank goodness! giggling  I think post show is going to be the big shocker!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 post show everything came crashing down because of the ex reveal.

IMO, you can forgive a person quickly but it takes time to trust that person again. Trust has to be earned, again, MO

Hannah’s brother Patrick started following Hayley on May 13, three days after FRC. My guess is Jed told Hannah after FRC ( I am not 100% certain there was an engagement) about Hayley, but I don’t know if he told her the whole truth. Back when Hannah resurfaced on IG, I commented unlike previous leads, Becca and Rachel, she didn’t post a happy return airport photo. She didn’t look happy and glowing.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:26 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@Mommyof2 JMO but I think that’s something Hannah does and did in the Netherlands that Jed copied. It seemed pretty lighthearted and not overly romantic when it aired. I don’t think if it was some special thing they shared she’d be doing it considering she was throwing shade at him on Instagram around the same time.

I think it was significant. Hannah told Jed at dinner she realized in that moment, the clicking of the heels that she was falling for him. I just found her heel clicking at Disneyland interesting...may mean something or may mean nothing. laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121