SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Just a question for people who have followed all along for many seasons: was there anytime that the Producers ( Mills or CH ) team teased the Final contestant by saying ‘ You will love: ( insert name here) Because that’s WHAT we heard this season with Jed... would they be that obvious...or is the F1 usually more hidden.? I thought the Bachelor potential are more likely to get this kind of attention. But maybe it’s just me and MHO. Curious to hear from others...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:Just a question for people who have followed all along for many seasons: was there anytime that the Producers ( Mills or CH ) team teased the Final contestant by saying ‘ You will love:  ( insert name here)  Because that’s WHAT we heard this season with Jed... would they be that obvious...or is the F1 usually more hidden.? I thought the Bachelor potential are more likely to get this kind of attention. But maybe it’s just me and MHO. Curious to hear from others...

Not that I remember.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:36 pm

@Mommyof2 I see your point, thanks for that reminder! I didn’t remember that because Jed makes me nauseous to watch so I zone out when he’s on 😂. I just think if it’s something she does often anyway she might not have thought about that moment in Disneyland. Or maybe she did and was like I’m taking it back (the heel-clicking) and re-associating it with something new and happy. I guess my point is I don’t believe she she’s thinking happy thoughts about him right now. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:48 pm

avacaroline wrote:I think the obstacle with Tyler is that she didn’t fully take him seriously and couldn’t believe that he was truly invested in a relationship with her. Also, that their relationship lacked the depth of others and was based too much on their sexual chemistry.  The ITM pick-ups during their FD supported the narrative that they had overcome that hurdle. She admitted to having on blinders with him and by respecting her boundaries he showed her how much he truly valued and loved her and that there was much more between them than just the physical.

Well stated. IMO, because the change in Hannah's views of Tyler was the result of Hannah's "challenge" (no sex on the FD) and Tyler's ready acceptance of that and working to preserve whatever boundaries she wanted. In that sense it was a meeting of two minds that through communication and respect resolved that conflict.

Jed's obstacle (the skepticism of his family during HTD) was never actually resolved; at least through FD it was simply never discussed even though Hannah remarked on the red flags she had seen (that ITM might have been a pick-up). Jed's concerns about Luke, which WAS discussed, was one of the weirdest conversations I've seen on this season. Hannah was mostly at a loss for words, hemmed and hawed and hmmed through their talk and never really answered Jed. Their dinner conversation wasn't much better TBH - in fact maybe worse; Hannah finally got up and walked away. She finally told Jed he'd just have to let her figure it out and that's pretty much how it got left. I get the concept that obstacles surmounted by working together is usually a sign of the final couple - but what does it mean when obstacles are shown but never get resolved.?  no idea

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:51 pm

@Lucas15 Well, one conflict is resolved: Luke. Hannah sent him away.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 post show everything came crashing down because of the ex reveal.

I'm trying to figure out if that's the case, why break off the engagement, but not a complete split until after. IMHO there's something wrong with that spoiler or we just don't have all the facts. I think she fell under pressure to dump him due to SM and the tabloids.

I don't know about her faith, but I'm pretty sure forgiving others is a big deal.

GA it may be helpful to understand that there were two reveals of information about Jed. The first one was the People Magazine article (June 18) about Haley. That was almost immediately followed by the spoiler that Hannah had broken off the engagement but was still with Jed. A little over a week later Haley did a podcast with RS (June 27) during which there was a miscommunication between Haley and RS that resulted in RS telling Haley that while Jed was with Haley he actually cheated on her, contacted a side-piece, made a date, met her, had sex with her, and then was texting her while he was with Haley watching the SuperBowl. Haley had not known this but RS got permission from the side-piece and Haley to release that information. Almost immediately after that podcast was posted there was s spoiler that Hannah broke off completely with Jed.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:09 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Lucas15 Well, one conflict is resolved: Luke.   Hannah sent him away.

Yes but this was Hannah resolving the problem FOR Jed. We haven’t seen Jed overcome anything.  The night of the date we didn’t  hear him saying “I trust Hannah or I respect her decisions and understand that she is proceeding in a way that is best for her”. At least I don’t think we heard that. I tend to zone out on the Jed parts because I am admittedly biased.... So, Jed himself still hasn’t shown us any growth. His obstacle, Luke, was removed from the equation.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:12 pm

avacaroline wrote:
snipped
Yes but this was Hannah resolving the problem FOR Jed. We haven’t seen Jed overcome anything.  The night of the date we didn’t  hear him saying “I trust Hannah or I respect her decisions and understand that she is proceeding in a way that is best for her”. At least I don’t think we heard that. I tend to zone out on the Jed parts because I am admittedly biased....

Very good point. Actually I don't think that conflict (Jed vs Luke) ever resolved and the closest it came was because of Hannah - no help from Jed.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm

@avacaroline But does F1 typically show growth. I thought that was more for next bachelor? My understanding was that conflict is usually resolved by both. With Hannah and Luke, it was technically resolved by both parties because Luke being there didn't stop Jed from saying yes to the FS. That indicated he trusted Hannah to get rid of Luke and then Hannah got rid of Luke. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 am

Not sure who to answer first, but here is a few ideas about Peter's journey...
It had been mentioned that he had been scouted for the show.  So I would think he would be on a producer's or casting person's radar, because of his being a pilot, and them knowing his story.  Plus his social media, probably made for a good storyline, and where his values were directed.  His commitment issues all the better for the storyboard/arc they are creating around Hannah. And they wanted to see how far he would go with Hannah. he looks good on paper. Did he care about Hannah?
I am sure that he had fallen in love/lust with her in the bachelor bubble,  but I didn't really see their personality matching over the long haul.  

Of players and their girlfriends, this probably being one of her biggest fears, of how she treated Tyler, and how the lead is given the journey of overcoming their biggest fears.  And it could of been one of the reasons they chose her to be bachelorette; and to stay socially relevant with the #metoo movement.  Bring along Jed's story, whether they knew at the beginning, or expected him to bow out somewhere along the line, this played into their narrative.  Ben Higgins had mentioned how he had disrespected the franchise by going all the way to the end of the process.  So that was why the season had to be reedited half way through.

They want to portray her as a strong, independent woman who makes her own decisions, and wants to love fiercely and be loved fiercely.  So they decided to play off this dynamic through out the season, knowing she would have her ups and downs, and not allow anyone to walk on her, without not her putting on her steel towed boots, and guaruntee? she would have an answer for that.   I know this to be true, as I have a daughter just like Hannah, who has a heart of gold, but will not take crap from any man.  And she has learned that vulnerability through strength, and courage, and owning your mistakes, that is not always your fault, that men act the way they do.  Also, her portrayal of her "inner Brene' Brown" of showing vulnerability through strength, and not sharing your journey/person with those who do not deserve to be a part of your journey.  What she said about the fantasy suites was so true.  I am so proud of Hannah and how far she has come in her journey from when we first saw her on Colton's season to now, and how much she strives to grow and live her best life, with scars, beauty, generosity, and kindness.  Wishing her all the best.

Not sure if this was what your asking for, but this is what came to mind at the moment, tomorrow it may be something different.... Smiley

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:56 am

@Sharnee It was interesting how the rose ceremony was edited tonight with the jutxaposition of Tyler and Luke, and the dialogue that went on between the two while Hannah was giving Luke the !@ punch.  As well as Jed always looking down and away from Hannah, and Peter not much in the picture.  As well as they did not add in Tyler's point of view about Luke.  So to give Tyler more of an F1 edit these last 2 episodes.  question

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:33 am

Anyone else shocked at how little they showed on the preview?? I've said for months now that this year is wonky and that just proved it last night.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 75 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121