SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 am

They didn't show much as it would give away the final 2 IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by msjr Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:10 am

violetstoo wrote:@Sharnee It was interesting how the rose ceremony was edited tonight with the jutxaposition of Tyler and Luke, and the dialogue that went on between the two while Hannah was giving Luke the !@ punch.  As well as Jed always looking down and away from Hannah, and Peter not much in the picture.  As well as they did not add in Tyler's point of view about Luke.  So to give Tyler more of an F1 edit these last 2 episodes.  question

They hinted at that all season. There were several RCs where they immediately cut to Luke's reaction to Tyler getting a rose. At the very start of the season they set up Luke vs Jed as the main rivalry, with Jed being shown as a positive contrast to Luke (his excellent response to walking in on Hannah and Luke) but over time they kept showing how Tyler was accepting and understanding of Hannah versus how Luke wanted her to be his idea of a proper Christian woman. Next week will be interesting. I do not think we are getting a straightforward FRC, if we even get one at all.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 am

BlackHalo wrote:They didn't show much as it would give away the final 2 IMO.

They have had more in the past that would not give away the final 2. Legs getting out of cars is just one that I remember. The sleuthing that was done on the shoes was remarkable. For girls, they have shown bottom of dresses. Both cases didn't give away who the person was to the casual viewer. Even showing 2 different cars driving to the FRC has been shown in the past. So it can be done.

No showing Hannah waiting at the FRC site. Why not?

This season is just weird.

None of this.

no idea

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Well, it is certainly going to have a weird ending so the previews aren’t going to give anything away to keep the suspense.

As always, the ending touted as the most dramatic ever but always plays out as spoiled. I want the spoilers to be seriously wrong but I’d bet against it.

Agree with the 6 big moments from last night.

https://www.vulture.com/amp/2019/07/the-bachelorette-men-tell-all-biggest-moments.html

I think Hannah came out strong from last night. Yes Luke P has supporters (he’s got 200k on IG) but he did not achieve what he wanted to achieve of redeeming himself. He buried himself deep when he didn’t come out remorseful but instead full of pride. That’s what God says in the Bible, when your full of pride, you will fall and how great will that fall be!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:41 pm

@GuardianAngel post yesterday has me wondering about the spoiler change.

Historically, RS does get the correct F1 most seasons with a few exceptions (Brad's, Des', anyone else?). So, the original spoiler was Tyler-F1. Why would the leaks change it to Jed-F1 right when the scandal broke?

That's the part that's making me question TPTB's hand in this debacle. On one hand, they could have decided to incorporate the scandal into the season to keep everyone guessing. If the Tyler-F1 spoiler had stuck even amidst the scandal, would anyone really care about Jed? Probably not. But then why put out the Tyler-F1 spoiler in the first place? That whole timeline is fishy to me.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:11 pm

^ RS also got Kaitlyn (he said she’d picked no one but she spoiled her own season via Snapchat) and Rachel (initially he said Peter, but his ex -friend -with -benefit contacted him) wrong. Didn’t he also say Ali picked no one? When it comes to the bachelorette, RS is 50/50 at best, IMO.

I don’t want to get into the debate again who is f1. We will find out soon. Personally I think she picked Jed based on SHV. Tyler is always accounted for, while Jed would be MIA the same time as Hannah for a couple of times.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:13 pm

Yes, but wasn't/isn't Jed missing ALOT?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:37 pm

@sdmom, good points--thank you! Do you think that anything has changed since the FRC?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:42 pm

@veg_out I am just as confused as everyone else!
I like Tyler way too much more than Hannah and that bias impacts my objective sleuthing!
I think Hannah will do DWTS, Tyler, with or without Hannah, the next Bach or not, will be doing amazing things!

We will find out soon. Be patient, be patient. metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:05 pm

sdmom wrote:@veg_out I am just as confused as everyone else!
I like Tyler way too much more than Hannah and that bias impacts my objective sleuthing!
I think Hannah will do DWTS, Tyler, with or without Hannah, the next Bach or not, will be doing amazing things!

We will find out soon. Be patient, be patient. metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

Late to the party, so making conversation to better understand the edit. yes No horse in the race except wanting Hannah to be happy. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:11 pm

The part in the preview where Hannah tells the car driver to Stop and she gets out & she stumbles & falls in her finale dress is the PERFECT metaphor for how her season ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:44 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:

They have had more in the past that would not give away the final 2.  Legs getting out of cars is just one that I remember.  The sleuthing that was done on the shoes was remarkable.  For girls, they have shown bottom of dresses.  Both cases didn't give away who the person was to the casual viewer.  Even showing 2 different cars driving to the FRC has been shown in the past. So it can be done.

No showing Hannah waiting at the FRC site.  Why not?

This season is just weird.

None of this.

no idea

Yes, this season has certainly been weird!  As for not showing Hannah at the FRC site...do we know for sure that there was in fact a FRC?  Maybe she cancelled it just like all those cocktail parties?  

I think anything can happen, it sure seemed like she wasn't in any state of mind in the previews (stopping the car to get out and tripping/falling down) to pick anyone.
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121