SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:49 pm

Is there any chance that that was Hannah after Jed told her about Haley? I get her crying and sad about having to let F2 go. But idk she looks kind of pissed to me?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:02 pm

coffeeyum wrote:Yes, this season has certainly been weird!  As for not showing Hannah at the FRC site...do we know for sure that there was in fact a FRC?  Maybe she cancelled it just like all those cocktail parties?  

I think anything can happen, it sure seemed like she wasn't in any state of mind in the previews (stopping the car to get out and tripping/falling down) to pick anyone.

Now that is an interesting thought!

:crazed

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Is there any chance that that was Hannah after Jed told her about Haley? I get her crying and sad about having to let F2 go.  But idk she looks kind of pissed to me?

I don’t think he told her that soon after. More likely when they were alone that night or next day and cameras were long packed up imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:Yes, but wasn't/isn't Jed missing ALOT?

Since the news broke, Jed has basically disappeared from, SM. Before that time, he was pretty active on IG. I still believe Jed was F1 at the FRC. "Pitches with snitches" was directed at Haley.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:24 pm

@Tiggerlgh Didn't they spend 3-4 days after in Greece? I'm not sure cameras were packed up, especially if production knew about Haley and that the bomb was coming. I strongly believe TPTB knew by Greece.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:40 pm

veg_out wrote:@sdmom, good points--thank you! Do you think that anything has changed since the FRC?

Not @sdmom, but I think there have been substantial changes since the FRC:

1 - People Magazine released an article that Jed actually had a GF when he went on the show.
2 - About 9 days after that, on a podcast with RS that GF - and the rest of us - all learned that Jed had actually cheated on that GF and RS has proof of it with permission to release it (if he would choose to do so).
3 - While during filming everyone is in lockdown - no phone, no family to talk to, no friends to talk to, no outside news etc. But post FRC the internet is wide open to the lead and everyone else. So whatever we've talked about, whatever sleuthing we've done, whatever dirt we've found, whatever LACK of dirt we've not found is completely open to the lead and anyone else with a computer / phone / internet connection.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:35 pm

Ok, so Monday she lets go of peter, we see peter, there are mtps and lcds, yes? Then Frc if there is one? It is three hours, right?  What will the cliffhanger be? Will we see f2 on Monday and then f1 Jed breakup on Tuesday?  Wish we could ask Tyler if he's supposed to appear mon, tues, or both....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:37 pm

I think she’ll choose Jed on night one but we’ll see a preview of their breakup. Night two will start with the breakup and go from there. I believe Tyler will be last. Hopefully they are together but if not they are still so supportive of each other. A better way to end the night IMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:44 pm

I think we can all agree that this season is just bizarre. The edit is odd and Hannah’s picker is really bad but what seems to really be throwing us off is the post season. Following the feet has never been more difficult and the behavior of the lead and contestants on social media and in real life just adds to the confusion. If Hannah and Tyler are somehow together, they have done a brilliant job keeping us at bay. It’s been awhile that we have gone in to finale week this stumped, hasn’t it?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
snipped
Yes but this was Hannah resolving the problem FOR Jed. We haven’t seen Jed overcome anything.  The night of the date we didn’t  hear him saying “I trust Hannah or I respect her decisions and understand that she is proceeding in a way that is best for her”. At least I don’t think we heard that. I tend to zone out on the Jed parts because I am admittedly biased....

Very good point. Actually I don't think that conflict (Jed vs Luke) ever resolved and the closest it came was because of Hannah - no help from Jed.

Yes, I thought it has been very strange that when Jed talks after being with Hannah or during their dates, it is not very positive, uplifting or excited about their future together as a couple.  He is always making 'blurred or generic statements' that he has used many times over, but women easily fall for.  He definitely seems like a serial dater, just in his appearance and demeanor. imo

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:17 pm

@violetstoo I've said before that he literally writes songs about love! It is so hard to tell if a man like that is genuine in what at most 48 hrs? You need time to figure those types out and whether they are just repeating lines to you. Hannah was not prepared for him.

I only buy Jed when he is talking about his music, hating Luke, or loving "love" generally. I don't think he is even aware what he is doing, being manipulative. He probably just talks about love freely but rarely thinks about the future, consequences.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:20 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
coffeeyum wrote:Yes, this season has certainly been weird!  As for not showing Hannah at the FRC site...do we know for sure that there was in fact a FRC?  Maybe she cancelled it just like all those cocktail parties?  

I think anything can happen, it sure seemed like she wasn't in any state of mind in the previews (stopping the car to get out and tripping/falling down) to pick anyone.

Now that is an interesting thought!

:crazed

She was having a panic attack, and yes they are real, especially when stress and life changing decisions are involved.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 75 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 44 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121