SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Not @sdmom, but I think there have been substantial changes since the FRC:

1 - People Magazine released an article that Jed actually had a GF when he went on the show.
2 - About 9 days after that, on a podcast with RS that GF - and the rest of us - all learned that Jed had actually cheated on that GF and RS has proof of it with permission to release it (if he would choose to do so).
3 - While during filming everyone is in lockdown - no phone, no family to talk to, no friends to talk to, no outside news etc. But post FRC the internet is wide open to the lead and everyone else. So whatever we've talked about, whatever sleuthing we've done, whatever dirt we've found, whatever LACK of dirt we've not found is completely open to the lead and anyone else with a computer / phone / internet connection.

@Lucas15, so glad that you added to the conversation. The season seems to be emphasizing a female-empowerment theme, so Hannah ending up single would fit that in light of everything you wrote. Trust plays a huge role for Hannah: when she can call shenanigans on a guy, it's over for good even if it took her awhile, IMO. That makes it hard to imagine her with Jed if she chose him and if the post-show rumors are true.

During the season, though, Hannah had no reason to doubt Jed once he came clean about wanting to promote his music. No one had her back, except maybe her parents do in the MTP. If Jed-Hannah encounter a conflict to overcome together in the finale, it's hard for me to imagine her not choosing him at FRC. For Tyler to be her F1, the FSD--and maybe her parents--would have to swing her, like Becca. We have the screencaps of her with Tyler in the bedroom of the boat during their FSD; it just wasn't shown. So that makes me lean a bit towards Jed F1. Despite Peter being windmill guy, I'm discounting him for some reason. Watch him be F1!  giggling

Did anyone notice that the street she's walking on when she stumbles in the finale preview doesn't really match the environment of the FRC? What could she be doing?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 pm

avacaroline wrote:I think we can all agree that this season is just bizarre. The edit is odd and Hannah’s picker is really bad but what seems to really be throwing us off is the post season. Following the feet has never been more difficult and the behavior of the lead and contestants on social media and in real life just adds to the confusion. If Hannah and Tyler are somehow together, they have done a brilliant job keeping us at bay. It’s been awhile that we have gone in to finale week this stumped, hasn’t it?

I agree, this season has been odd. It reminds me of Travis’ season back in 2006. We knew he didn’t pick Moana because of her gloomy posts on MySpace.
Another board I was on, now defunct, had spies in Nashville where Travis and his F1 both lived. One at Vanderbilt where Travis worked and one down the street from Sarah, his F1. No unaccounted for time for either of them, both were very visible the whole time, but we kept on believing anyway despite the evidence, or lack thereof, I should say. That season ended with the breakup in early December, two weeks after the FRC and a month before the first show aired. Total bummer. This season is most likely headed the same way, dang it.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:38 pm

@GypsySarah oh my gosh! I got on myspace just to see those posts. She was pretty morbid - she would put up sad poetry.

BUT have y'all looked at Tyler's Spotify and Hannah's Apple music....im just sayin'

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:42 pm

coffeeyum wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:They didn't show much as it would give away the final 2 IMO.

They have had more in the past that would not give away the final 2.  Legs getting out of cars is just one that I remember.  The sleuthing that was done on the shoes was remarkable.  For girls, they have shown bottom of dresses.  Both cases didn't give away who the person was to the casual viewer.  Even showing 2 different cars driving to the FRC has been shown in the past. So it can be done.

No showing Hannah waiting at the FRC site.  Why not?

This season is just weird.

None of this.

no idea

Yes, this season has certainly been weird!  As for not showing Hannah at the FRC site...do we know for sure that there was in fact a FRC?  Maybe she cancelled it just like all those cocktail parties?  

I think anything can happen, it sure seemed like she wasn't in any state of mind in the previews (stopping the car to get out and tripping/falling down) to pick anyone.

Isn't it in her contract that she must have the FRC and pick from her F2?? Otherwise I could see her canceling it. That's why she's in the shape she is. She never fully got to know the other guys because of Luke and Jed..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Random thought dump that I haven’t worked out on my own so it’s not going to probably make any sense.... I’m having a hard time reconciling how Garrett and Dylan have been so supportive of Jed on social media.  I know that they’re under contract so they have to be careful but they just don’t seem like guys that would be too impressed with an F1 that duped the lead that blatantly.... and Garrett even spent time with Jed a couple of days ago. Supporting the narrative is one thing but, IMO, they went above and beyond. What if Jed gave Hannah part of the story during the LCD or what if it came out during MTP? (Hannah’s brother came back and followed Haley pretty quickly) And then Hannah took that info and either chose Tyler or even still chose Jed. Either way, he gets points in their eyes for coming clean (or so they thought). Another thought, if he’s NOT the F1 there really isn’t as much reason for them to find him unforgivable, is there? I don’t know, maybe he’s just a master manipulator and has them all fooled too.

Also, nothing from the FRC? Not even Hannah pacing with the rose in contemplation? Why?  

Although, if Jed came clean in Crete, why wouldn’t that have been teased already?

I feel like even they don’t know how they’re going to wrap this thing up.

Last edited by avacaroline on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:52 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
coffeeyum wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:They didn't show much as it would give away the final 2 IMO.

They have had more in the past that would not give away the final 2.  Legs getting out of cars is just one that I remember.  The sleuthing that was done on the shoes was remarkable.  For girls, they have shown bottom of dresses.  Both cases didn't give away who the person was to the casual viewer.  Even showing 2 different cars driving to the FRC has been shown in the past. So it can be done.

No showing Hannah waiting at the FRC site.  Why not?

This season is just weird.

None of this.

no idea

Yes, this season has certainly been weird!  As for not showing Hannah at the FRC site...do we know for sure that there was in fact a FRC?  Maybe she cancelled it just like all those cocktail parties?  

I think anything can happen, it sure seemed like she wasn't in any state of mind in the previews (stopping the car to get out and tripping/falling down) to pick anyone.

Isn't it in her contract that she must have the FRC and pick from her F2?? Otherwise I could see her canceling it. That's why she's in the shape she is.  She never fully got to know the other guys because of Luke and Jed..
I'm not sure about that part of the contract. Obviously not the FRC part because Colton.   scratch
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:18 pm

avacaroline wrote:Random thought dump that I haven’t worked out on my own so it’s not going to probably make any sense.... I’m having a hard time reconciling how Garrett and Dylan have been so supportive of Jed on social media.  I know that they’re under contract so they have to be careful but they just don’t seem like guys that would be too impressed with an F1 that duped the lead that blatantly.... and Garrett even spent time with Jed a couple of days ago. Supporting the narrative is one thing but, IMO, they went above and beyond. What if Jed gave Hannah part of the story during the LCD or what if it came out during MTP? (Hannah’s brother came back and followed Haley pretty quickly) And then Hannah took that info and either chose Tyler or even still chose Jed. Either way, he gets points in their eyes for coming clean (or so they thought). Another thought, if he’s NOT the F1 there really isn’t as much reason for them to find him unforgivable, is there? I don’t know, maybe he’s just a master manipulator and has them all fooled too.

Also, nothing from the FRC? Not even Hannah pacing with the rose in contemplation? Why?  

Although, if Jed came clean in Crete, why wouldn’t that have been teased already?

I had a thought today about Dylan's support of Jed. He wasn't even around when everything dropped. He was in Mexico filming BIP thus was secluded from everything that happened. He could have learned about it from his "bros" when he got back. I still think there is the "bro code" and these guys (like Garrett) will stick with the guy. Jed is very good. He doesn't show what is going on with his relationships to those around him. For crying out loud, Haley didn't know he had a side piece when he was with her. The guys only know the Jed that Jed wants them to know. He was fine with them. They had good times together in the mansion and on the road. Even Haley said that Jed was a "good guy".

I think Hannah learned about Haley... a portion of it at least, during their alone time in Greece. Production is still there but whether they got it on camera who knows. As for her brother following Haley, I thought it was determined that his girlfriend is from Nashville and may have actually heard rumors. Or could Jed have mentioned some of his singer/songwriting friends to her brother if he found out about the girlfriend with Haley being one of them? You know the whole 6 degrees thing. Someone knows someone who knows someone...

All I know is this season has been a wild ride that ain't over yet!

metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 pm

veg_out wrote:@Lucas15, so glad that you added to the conversation. The season seems to be emphasizing a female-empowerment theme, so Hannah ending up single would fit that in light of everything you wrote. Trust plays a huge role for Hannah: when she can call shenanigans on a guy, it's over for good even if it took her awhile, IMO. That makes it hard to imagine her with Jed if she chose him and if the post-show rumors are true.

IMO the post show rumors are pretty true - not only the People Magazine article but two lengthy and detailed interviews that the GF (Haley Stevens) did where she seemed to me at least to be honest and credible. The spoilers say she picked Jed and has since broken up completely with him. There's differing opinions about this which IMO is great that we don't all agree - that's what makes sleuthing and this forum so great. IMO the real story of this season is less what happened up through the FRC and more what has / will happen afterwards. That's why I included my last point. Hannah has the opportunity to find out so much more information about her final two (and I'm with you about Peter - though he's a nice guy I'm discounting him also) and the information out there is not so positive about Jed and very positive about Tyler. IMO if Hannah had the information during filming that she now has access to she would have picked Tyler - hands down.

I also wonder how much the show would jump for joy over a female empowerment ending. This show has historically billed itself as a show about romance and a bachelorette ending up single isn't very romantic. If I were an executive producer on the show I would be doing everything I could possibly think of to make sure Hannah ends with a love story.
JMHO
JMHO

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:21 pm

@GypsySarah, that was fantastic to read.

avacaroline wrote:

I completely agree: The finale preview did a good job of creating more questions scratch

Is this all we got of Hannah in her FRC dress?
metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ette7510
@alwayscooking screencaps
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:27 pm

veg_out wrote:@GypsySarah, that was fantastic to read.

avacaroline wrote:

I completely agree: The finale preview did a good job of creating more questions scratch

Is this all we got of Hannah in her FRC dress?
metoo - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Ette7510
@alwayscooking screencaps
I asked this earlier about this cap! And I believe this was taken early on correct?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 pm

That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland. B roll filming.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:38 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland.  B roll filming.
Right BUT doesn’t look like the one she is wearing in the suv?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 75 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 45 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121