SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:31 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:they'd better get jed to show up because most of that preview is innuendo about him imo!

Yep. The rumors. Your questions will be answered. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:they'd better get jed to show up because most of that preview is innuendo about him imo!

Yep.  The rumors.  Your questions will be answered.  Rolling Eyes  

They could easily say he opted out and then trash him. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:35 pm

I am very curious as to what TPTB have told Jed.  Maybe they have strongly hinted that Hannah wants to get back with him at ATFR, so they can get the drama and embarrassment of him when she refuses.  I can't help, but think production is not happy with him.  I could see them getting back at him in this way.  JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:40 pm

@suzq @LaineyG I absolutely believe they would try to lure Jed there for max drama or they have told him nothing which is equally bad. Either way I dont think Jed has a clue about what he's walking into.  TPTB really really really want him there to him lay into him IMO.  If he goes, he will regret it.  They started IMO changing his edit since the hometowns episode.  They are not his friends.  JMO

I don't care about Jed AT ALL but hate watching people get publicly shamed or embarrassed, especially when not prepare for it. I didn't watch Luke on the MTA.  I'm not even sure I want to watch the Jed-Hannah breakup.  I could barely watch Arie-Becca.  It all makes me very uncomfortable.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:42 pm

suzq wrote:I am very curious as to what TPTB have told Jed.  Maybe they have strongly hinted that Hannah wants to get back with him at ATFR, so they can get the drama and embarrassment of him when she refuses.  I can't help, but think production is not happy with him.  I could see them getting back at him in this way.  JMO.
regarding the bolded, i think that jed's drama has set a new precedent for the show that we are not going to like. iirc hannah's ratings were below becca's until hayley's interviews came out and now they are beating them and winning the timeslot.

i think the lesson tptb are learning is that post-show controversy is good even if it hurts the lead. they may pretend to be mad at jed, but his misdeeds have given the show new ratings life imo. i hope future leads remember this and not trust the producers. all jmo.

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:42 pm

suzq wrote:I am very curious as to what TPTB have told Jed.  Maybe they have strongly hinted that Hannah wants to get back with him at ATFR, so they can get the drama and embarrassment of him when she refuses.  I can't help, but think production is not happy with him.  I could see them getting back at him in this way.  JMO.

Jed has followed their instructions to a T since the news broke, posted the obligatory posts to promote the show, went back into hiding, resurfaced again to tell the public to back off from his family, went back into hiding again and now starts posting stories again and one about heel clicking? Sounds to me he is doing what he has been told. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:43 pm

What I like about Hannah is that she doesn’t mind showing her foibles and frailties, and owns them like a boss. TPTB might have planned to not show her falling down, and I can see her telling them to run it to let everyone see how much angst she was in at that moment. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:49 pm

@ilovecarbs ITA. TPTB are loving this and I still believe they had something to do with the people article drop. They also could've stepped in to try to take heat off Jed, released a statement, or at least told their mouthpieces like Nick, Ashley I, Ben, Rachel etc to lay off their F1. It was clear to me that the BN folks got marching orders that it was ok to go in on Jed publicly.

You made an excellent point about the Haley interview leading to a jump in ratings. This is all they care about.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:58 pm

I do think he's following instructions and it has generated more ratings and interest to have this post-show controversy as well.  However, do I think they like Jed or what he did? I don't think so. They know that a lot of fans are unhappy about what happened as well. I can definitely see that some humiliation could be coming his way at ATFR.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Hannah has no control over the edit they chose to show us!JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ilovecarbs ITA.  TPTB are loving this and I still believe they had something to do with the people article drop.  They also could've stepped in to try to take heat off Jed, released a statement, or at least told their mouthpieces like Nick, Ashley I, Ben, Rachel etc to lay off their F1.  It was clear to me that the BN folks got marching orders that it was ok to go in on Jed publicly.

You made an excellent point about the Haley interview leading to a jump in ratings. This is all they care about.  

Alumns seem to have been given free reign but not Hannah’s guys. They’ve been oddly quiet about it for the most part. IMO they were given strict orders not to give away anything but the narrative being show to the viewer as the episodes air.  Hasn’t Mike been the only one to really even question Jed publicly? I might even go so far as to say that a couple of them have been asked to try to massage Jed back in to the fold so to speak. I don’t trust mills but him saying that Jed might not show up sort of stood out to me. They need him there I would think. Maybe Garrett and Dylan are being used to lure him in to the lions den?  Jed broke contract coming on with a significant other. If they don’t want to waste the time and money to sue him, a good dose of public humiliation, character assassination, and a mocking of his career could do the trick pretty easily and do just as much damage to him financially as well as sound a warning shot for anyone else trying to do the same. I know that many will say that TPTB don’t care if people come in that are in relationships or with agendas, but at some point they have to produce  a show that is based on the premise of finding “love” and getting engaged. .
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:20 pm

@avacaroline Hannah's guys are different.  They are on this season and are friends with Jed.  I'm talking about Bachelor alums that don't know Jed and serve as mouthpieces for the show i.e. Nick, Ben, Rachel, Ashley I, Colton.  I believe they were given the ok.

None of Hannah's guys are in "the club" yet. I can only see the show caring about Mike, Peter, and Jed after this season.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121