SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:50 pm

What if she broke up with Tyler at the LCD? Then had doubts about an engagement with Jed?  That could be what we are seeing with the hesitation in the van and her at the FRC saying “this wasn’t how it was supposed to be”. She could’ve  broken up with him there. And then gone back to Tyler in Crete and they decided to take their time and date?

I’m grasping at straws here.  I need this thing to be over.

Last edited by avacaroline on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:52 pm

avacaroline wrote:What if she broke up with Tyler at the LCD? Then had doubts about an engagement with Jed?  That could be what we are seeing with the hesitation in the van and her at the FRC saying “this wasn’t how it was supposed to be”. She could’ve  broken up with him there. And then gone back to Tyler and they decided to take their time and date?

Like gone back to him in Crete and they decided to date? I just don’t know if I believe that there couldn’t be a foiler this time.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm

@avacaroline I think it's a possibility. I do think she let Tyler go early. I'm not sure about going back Tyler, as in them having a full relationship, but maybe continuing to get to know each other post-FRC via skype w/e. It could explain why RS originally thought it was Tyler.

Also remember the access hollywood interview from the beginning of post-season where the interviewer said she's crazy if she didn't pick Tyler. Hannah has a curious look and said "really?" and told the interviewer to let her know if she changes her mind. Maybe it's because she was still considering Tyler.

One thing, if you look closely "this wasn't how it was supposed to be" is a voiceover.  It doesn't match her lips.  They added it to make it look like its from the FRC.  JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@avacaroline I think it's a possibility. I do think she let Tyler go early.  I'm not sure about going back Tyler, as in them having a full relationship, but maybe continuing to get to know each other post-FRC via skype w/e.  It could explain why RS originally thought it was Tyler.

Also remember the access hollywood interview from the beginning of post-season where the interviewer said she's crazy if she didn't pick Tyler.  Hannah has a curious look and said "really?" and told the interviewer to let her know if she changes her mind.  Maybe it's because she was still considering Tyler.

One thing, if you look closely "this wasn't how it was supposed to be" is a voiceover.  It doesn't match her lips.  They added it to make it look like its from the FRC.  JMO

Ahh thanks for the hint on the voice over. I haven’t really studied that preview yet at all.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:09 pm

avacaroline wrote:What if she broke up with Tyler at the LCD? Then had doubts about an engagement with Jed?  That could be what we are seeing with the hesitation in the van and her at the FRC saying “this wasn’t how it was supposed to be”. She could’ve  broken up with him there. And then gone back to Tyler and they decided to take their time and date?

Actually avacaroline, your scenario is exactly what I think happened. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:25 pm

I have often thought about how he captioned this post. It doesn’t like someone that had gotten broken up with. Or at least that had closure. I feel “hope” in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxugn1nFvWO/?igshid=vx524ig6bx8x

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 08d78a10
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:29 pm

I hope if they do reunite, she gives him a final final rose and makes my little fangirl heart happy heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:36 pm

avacaroline wrote:I have often thought about how he captioned this post. It doesn’t  like someone that had gotten broken up with. Or at least that had closure. I feel “hope” in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxugn1nFvWO/?igshid=vx524ig6bx8x

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 08d78a10

YES ! hearthumbsup

Just a reminder for all who have decided to blindly accept RS spoilers, that all along, the signs were there. That was posted on May 21 way before all the JedGate and all the drama .... this is not a broken hearted post it’s someone who found his lifelong partner. ‘ ALWAYS Hannah! ‘ he has yet to be found to le about that ...

JMHO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:42 pm

If she was that torn between the 2 at the end and in her heart she felt like she could
not choose - you would think that even "if" the break-up with Jed happened - she
would still have those strong feels for Tyler - even now, as it has really not been that long.
He also still has all those lovely photos with her on his Instagram page.

If they were to give their relationship a try after, it would be simply amazing in BN History - IMO. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f60d

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 pm

@avacaroline Would be helpful if we knew why RS originally thought it was Tyler. He must have had something. He took his time before he announced.

@Astrobach I don't think people are blindly following RS. Posters here thought F1 first spoiler was wrong based on lack of SHV evidence before RS switched the spoiler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I hope if they do reunite, she gives him a final final rose and makes my little fangirl heart happy heartbeat

Me too! And publicly acknowledges the fact that she’s completely BLIND! Ahhh little Hannah Banana. Bless her heart. sign heart
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@avacaroline Would be helpful if we knew why RS originally thought it was Tyler. He must have had something.  He took his time before he announced.

@Astrobach I don't think people are blindly following RS. Posters here thought F1 first spoiler was wrong based on lack of SHV evidence before RS switched the spoiler.

Pitches with Snitches confirmed it for me. If she didn't choose Jed in the end, why post that on IG. Showed she was really bothered about Haley. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121