SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Why do you think Jed was losing to Tyler heading into the FRC? Curious to hear your thoughts because he seems way above him in the race to me even after fantasy dates.
I think she was absolutely blown away by how he treated her during the fsd and it sounds like her parents will prefer him by a large margin over jed. Also, imo, Tyler is the man who loved her most & for real, and I think she felt that when they were together but then lost her nerve at the end bc he was so unexpected and late in the game. I fully think she’s course corrected everything now tho Smiley  

I think she was surprised by Tyler and crying because she planned to let him go.  I think we just read Hannah differently in that scene. I did not feel that it pushed Tyler over Jed. I remember when Tyler said I love you to her as he was leaving, she didn’t say it back. They both looked sad because they thought the end was near.  That’s just how I read them.  During Jed’s FD, she still seemed sold on him.  IA her parents will raise doubts about Jed but I don’t think it will cause her to go to production and say Tyler is the new F1 right then and there. She was crying with her parents because she was set on Jed.  JMO

Exactly @Summerfn1980. thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:40 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna Why do you think Jed was losing to Tyler heading into the FRC? Curious to hear your thoughts because he seems way above him in the race to me even after fantasy dates.
I think she was absolutely blown away by how he treated her during the fsd and it sounds like her parents will prefer him by a large margin over jed. Also, imo, Tyler is the man who loved her most & for real, and I think she felt that when they were together but then lost her nerve at the end bc he was so unexpected and late in the game. I fully think she’s course corrected everything now tho Smiley  

I think she was surprised by Tyler and crying because she planned to let him go.  I think we just read Hannah differently in that scene. I did not feel that it pushed Tyler over Jed. I remember when Tyler said I love you to her as he was leaving, she didn’t say it back. They both looked sad because they thought the end was near.  That’s just how I read them.  During Jed’s FD, she still seemed sold on him.  IA her parents will raise doubts about Jed but I don’t think it will cause her to go to production and say Tyler is the new F1 right then and there. She was crying with her parents because she was set on Jed.  JMO

She does say in the ITM or voice over" I want them to see what I see in him" so I agree her parents raised doubt about Jed and they probably loved Tyler. Usually the ones the parents raise doubt with is usually the F1.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:42 pm

@Jolena I caught that as well. She was searching for her parents’ approval for her F1. Similar to how she sought Jed’s family approval during his hometown and cried when she didn’t get it. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:43 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the swap was unfortunately from jed f2 to jed f1. I think jed was F1 the entire time until fsd, mtp and lcd, where he was losing to Tyler and she decided to choose Tyler before the frc. Then at the 11th hour, she flipped out, got scared Tyler was playing her after all, and switched back to safe jed f1 at the frc. This explains why both spoilers were right imo.

I imagine she regretted her choice immediately, even before Haley and it also explains why she and Tyler would be able to pick up where they left off after the jed breakup.

This. Sadly this. It is also supported by how she would light up at the mention of Tyler and explained that “things didn’t turn out as expected” right after coming home. This could also support the first spoiler and how Rita Skeeter jumped the gun and got tangled up with the Cameron’s telling them Tyler was F1, or however legend has it. Hopefully this will help put to rest some of the backlash I’m sure Hannah will get for going back to Tyler “just because Jed has a girlfriend.” Because, not. Her being with Tyler goes a lot deeper than that, imo.

But I also agree and am drinking the koolaid strong, that this unfortunate 6 week mistake bump in the road has been corrected, and Hannah is with the man she should have picked from the very beginning. All is right in the world, after all. beatingheart
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:57 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:If she planned to let him go, why didn’t she?  She let Peter go instead and still it seems she went all the way to the FRC before letting him go. If she was so sure, he wouldn’t have made it to the FRC IMO

Hannah said she tends to zero in on a guy. Once she realized it wouldn’t be Luke, she switched to Jed. I don’t think she was even considering Tyler as potentially being her F1. I think he was a hot guy she enjoyed being with, but she saw no future with him. I think after FD, she realized it was more than physical and at least more than what had with Peter, which was lacking emotionally. I think when the time came though, to let Tyler go for good and get engaged to Jed as she planned, she couldn’t. That’s why she said things didnt go as planned. Her feelings for Tyler came out of nowhere and she never ever expected to end up with him. She planned to end up with Jed. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:15 pm

I wish I could watch it “tonight” but Im in AUS so have to wait until Wednesday & Thursday afternoon our time to watch it, although Ill be able to know the results Tue & Wed afternoon

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 pm

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-hannahs-heart-hurts-rose-ceremony-64591661
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Just Looking wrote:I wish I could watch it “tonight” but Im in AUS so have to wait until Wednesday & Thursday afternoon our time to watch it, although Ill be able to know the results Tue & Wed afternoon

I'm in Europe. I can watch the next morning, but I will know beforehand what's going to happen (or not)!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I wish I could watch it “tonight” but Im in AUS so have to wait until Wednesday & Thursday afternoon our time to watch it, although Ill be able to know the results Tue & Wed afternoon

I'm in Europe. I can watch the next morning, but I will know beforehand what's going to happen (or not)!
17 hr time difference for us is annoying handwave

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:01 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

17 hr time difference for us is annoying handwave

That's what I like about the Aussie version! I'm ahead of you, so I can watch the same day!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:07 pm

So can someone give me a sense of what we think happens tonight? I'm guessing:

F3 RC
Interview with Peter and Hannah with Peter
MTPs

May have some BIP and/or Bachelor tour promos in there as well since Ali Fedotowsky says she's going to be on the show at some point (I'm guessing she's going to be on that tour).

Then Tuesday night is:
LCD
Neil Lane
FRC
ATFR
More BIP promotion

How long is Tuesday night's episode? two or three hours?

Thanks.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 29 & 30 - Finale - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+82
eusebeia
Mia_Leoni
pikake
mizzoufan
Pichic121